Republic Airways Employee Reviews

The people make Republic a great place
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 17, 2019
I'd say the hardest part of this job is the long hours , standing on your feet for 2 or 3 hours at a time and then those times when you're sitting in an airport for 5 hours can be very exhausting .
The best thing about this job is the never ending adventures everyday . The places we travel , the many different kinds of people we meet , working with someone new each trip . Theirs so much to enjoy about this job . Definitely not a mundane job .
Pros
Great benefits ! Company is good about supporting and encouraging
Flying
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 5, 2019
I love to fly and I loved my fellow flight attendants! A flight attendant lifestyle is unique and very challenging at times. This job is great for someone who is single or their family is grown.
Get your experience and leave
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2019
If you want an opportunity to get your foot into the aviation world this is a start. I’m warning you the pay is very low. Commuting for this job is not worth it. Reserve life is tough and without a support system is almost impossible to afford the cost of living. You need to know how to work the flight benefits we are very very low on the list which makes it hard to commute. Over all don’t plan to stay here get your experience and leave!
Pros
Flight benefits for 3 major airlines
Cons
Very very low pay
Great starting job
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 22, 2019
Republic Airlines is a great company to get your foot-in-the-door. It has great flight benefits, health benefits, and a amazing flexibility with your life outside of work. Most leadership figure are understanding and relatable. However the pro's end there.

Major cons of the job would be; improper communication, egotistical supervisors, pay not enough for what you're risking, lack of proper equipment, lack of OJT, and lack of respect to peers.
Great work place
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 29, 2019
Great work place, I love going up and beyond for all of my guest. Love delivering a great deal of customer service and ensuring passenger comfort and safety.
Excellent Company
First Officer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2019
Republic is a great Airline to work for, for a number of reasons. First, they expect excellence from the their pilots and the training they provide reflects that. The training is challenging yet fulfilling. Second, Republic fosters a strong culture of safety. The regional airline has lead the in an incident reporting culture which is modeled by nearly every other airline in the country. Finally, the key management staff members are required to fully qualified line pilots. It is comforting to know that the folks making decisions within the organization have worked their way up in the company performing the same duties every pilot flying the line. The excellent training, the strong culture of safety, and the experienced leadership personnel contribute to making Republic an great Airline to work for.
Pros
Safety, Training, Leadership
ZERO flexibility
Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2019
I had ZERO flexibility while working at Republic. I was not allowed to flex at all which made it extremely difficult to get to personal appointments, lunches with friends, etc. Archaic sick leave policy where you get paid but are dinged with an occurrence for daring to take a sick day. Taking a day off to stay home with a sick child resulted in a coaching session for having put your child ahead of your job.
Company was very good to employees, just low pay
Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 12, 2018
Job was easy and training was giving
There was always downtime
Managers and all employees were very respectful
Hardest part of the job was pay
Best part of the job was flight benefits
Pros
flight benefits, travel
Cons
Pay
Great airline!
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time being a flight attendant with this company. Its a great way to get in the industry if you cant get in with a major airline. Training was very hands on
Job has advancement opportunities
Courier (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2018
working for republic airways was very interesting. I got to interact with numerous supervisors and managers. Developed efficient and accurate distribution of packages, mail, and equipment.
Pros
A fun envoirment to work in
Cons
Good
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 10, 2018
Great work place great people tools provide for large jobs off time great schedule over all good place to work would recommend working there great pay
Pros
Auto vacation
Cons
Comunication
Disposable
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 3, 2018
Flight attendants at Republic Airways are disposable. After 2 years of service, you are no longer valuable to the company and are encouraged to move on. You are expected to provide mainline service at fast food wages.
Geat God based company
Inventory Control Materials Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 18, 2018
Advancement is extremely difficult, very loyal based company would recommend this to be a training ground to move on the Major Airlines.

The hardest part of the job is staffing is minimal.
Reliable Hours & Pay
Repair and Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 18, 2018
The supervisor was great. The management was racist and unlawful. I was diving into a brand new position that I had no experience for. I feel I excelled in this position but the manager treated me very poorly and cussed me out on a regular. I finally reported him to a higher power.
Managemnt
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2018
Management makes decisions on unconscious bias.No diversity in management that understands other cultures.Poor management skills......................
Cons
Pay, Management
I enjoyed working at Republic Ailines
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 19, 2018
I enjoyed working with Republic Airlines more than any job I have worked. My co-workers were great and we managed to have time for fun in between work hours.
Pros
Travel, co-workers
Cons
Hard work but worth it. I’m used to making more as a Registered Nurse
Good work environment
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 21, 2018
Republic has a good environment! Co-workers are friendly and very helpful. Management team is very caring and helpful during difficult times, both personally and professionally. I find Republic a good place to work.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Being on reserve can be stressful at times.
Good Company
Supervisor of Materials (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAJuly 18, 2018
Good job slow paced Flight benefits last I worked it was 12 hr shifts 3 on 4 off 4 on 3 off day and night 24 hr based lower pay but good place to work over all.
Pros
free flight
Cons
lower pay
Flight Attendant
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 17, 2018
It’s a wonderful job to have with the perks they offer with the travel benefits. You travel for work of places you only dream of going and meeting awesome people along the way.
Worked first five years as crew scheduler for pilots and flight attendants. Next two years as AOG( aircraft on ground) analyst. Next 3years as Buyer.
AOG Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 30, 2018
Laid off resulting,lost off job with 100 of other employees due to bankruptcy and closing off service stations.
Pros
I started the retirement process.
Cons
Bored at home need to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Republic Airways. Our community is ready to answer.