Republic Beverage Employee Reviews

Long hours but good benefits
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2017
I learned different ways of marketing and sales techniques. Work culture is strict but still found ways to enjoy my job. Running to different clients kept things interesting.
Good company and great compensation
SALES AND MARKITING (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 22, 2016
My job at republic beverage was one of the best jobs I ever worked at. A person was compensated on performace which made a person do their best. I least that is the way I looked at it. I never wanted to leave there. My wife and I were going through a hard time. I got tied up in some not so nice stuff with my boss mike kantrow and jim turner they made it look like everything that was inapropriate was all on me. But I would like to have another chance to prove myself all over again since steve is in charge.
Pros
I had a good mentor that taught me about sales and marketing
Cons
Too many hours
Great company
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXFebruary 8, 2015
Awesome management. I enjoyed my routes and interacting with our clients. The route rotation was always balanced and fair. I think this is why they are so successful.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
No room for advancement.
I don't have very much to say about this company
Account Receivables Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 11, 2014
I left this company to finish my BS degree during the day. Overall, it was still a pretty good company to work for
Pros
Management stayed on top of things for the betterment of the company
Cons
Work schedule and school schedule clashed at the time
Busy fast pace sales department
Admin Assistant Independent Sales Division (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2014
A typical day at work was working closely with all sales reps to establish potential accounts. I would prepare proposals and product line information for each salesmen prior to their meeting with a potential vendor. I learned the meaning of multi task. In this environment it was very stressful, demands were high and management expected answers immediately. The most difficult part of the job was answering to so many different teams and balancing work load so everyone was happy and the job was done efficiently and timely. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many new people and participating in the events sponsored by the large manufacturers of tequila, wines and spirits.
Pros
ineteresting enviroment
Cons
Very chaotic enviroment
a stepping stone
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  houston, texasSeptember 3, 2013
a good job for beginning a stable working environment. I learned a lot of great skills that would help me through out life.
#####
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, LAMay 9, 2013
checking my truck to make sure cargo was stable. delivering orders to varies companies. help other drivers when im finished early lifting boxes up to 50lbs.
Pros
I worked 4 10hr shifts and some Mondays
Cons
######
Productive work days
Merchandiser and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2013
Working daily with several stores one on one keeping there products updated.
Taking care of any customer needs to help insure store front sales.
Good company
Red Bull Division Salesman (Former Employee) –  Houston TXApril 25, 2012
Hours where very long and for very little money.Boss was very mean and confrontational.