Republic Health Resources Employee Reviews

Great place to grow your career.
Chief Technology Officer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 6, 2018
Workplace culture is awesome, employees are great to work with. A typical day is supporting end user with technical help or advice. The hardest part of the job is not being able to solve an issue in a timely fashion. The most enjoyable part is being able to help people.
Great smaller sized travel/contract company
RN (Former Employee) –  Alpena, MIMay 28, 2018
I was always paid correctly and on time which can be an issue in travel nursing, had excellent communication with my recruiter. Only draw was the minimal postings for my specialty in the state I was looking for. I'm still in contact with my recruiter as an option if needed, and I'd recommend giving this company a try!
Pros
communication, pay weekly, flexible onboarding process
Cons
lower wages on some jobs, less postings in certain areas
Person centered company
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milton, FLMarch 30, 2018
Everyone that I have worked with from the recruiter to the CEO has been exceptionally professional and caring with regards to my needs. The onboarding was fast.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Temporary
Productive and Fun
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 20, 2018
I enjoy working at Republic. The entire company comes together in one location for the internal employees. This gives us the ability to have questions answered quickly and problems solved instantly. You face challenges as with any type of recruiting or staffing position and you have to be motivated, hardworking and determined to set a successful path and pace.

The most enjoyable parts of my job are the friends made while here and the events that we get to do outside the office together.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Health Cost
Republic Health Resources
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 22, 2018
Republic is a place to come if you want to come to a place with a lack of direction and non-stop stress from the executive leadership. The VP should really be the CEO. Many things promised, but no follow through. Although I enjoyed some of the people I came into contact with, the cutthroat nature of "every man/woman for themselves" made the internal environment toxic and no ability to truly help one another out. I was always use to high paced stressful environments, but nothing like I experienced here. Never enough jobs, although plenty were promised, and the nurse clientele, eventually seeing through all the smoke. I'm glad I learned what I did in my 2+ years, but so glad to be out of there. Wish them the best, but be careful and truly do your research before applying.
Pros
Ability to run my own desk
Cons
Lack of direction and focus by executive management for long term sustainable growth & goals
Recruiter
ER Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rockport, MEDecember 29, 2017
When I first started I had the best recruiter who went above and beyond to find a job for me. When he left my new recruiter didn't seem to care about me as much or whether I found a job.
Pros
Nurse Owned
Cons
Not enough available jobs
productive
Traveling Medical Surgical nurse (Former Employee) –  VaSeptember 4, 2017
productive with fast pace, lots of admissions and discharges and very high acuity level, with very little management help, staff nurses were overworked.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
poor management
Great People
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 18, 2017
Excellent care and I have a great recruiter! Always there for me and always ready to assist me with questions. No problems except only have traveling jobs.
Pros
Great support
Cons
Great people to work with
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Enjoyed time with company and had put together an outstanding team. People cared for each others success. Learned new area of healthcare being interim leadership role placement.
Pros
Team Environment
Cons
poor benefits package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Republic Health Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3