Republic Health Resources Employee Reviews in Irving, TX

Productive and Fun
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 20, 2018
I enjoy working at Republic. The entire company comes together in one location for the internal employees. This gives us the ability to have questions answered quickly and problems solved instantly. You face challenges as with any type of recruiting or staffing position and you have to be motivated, hardworking and determined to set a successful path and pace.

The most enjoyable parts of my job are the friends made while here and the events that we get to do outside the office together.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Health Cost
Republic Health Resources
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 22, 2018
Republic is a place to come if you want to come to a place with a lack of direction and non-stop stress from the executive leadership. The VP should really be the CEO. Many things promised, but no follow through. Although I enjoyed some of the people I came into contact with, the cutthroat nature of "every man/woman for themselves" made the internal environment toxic and no ability to truly help one another out. I was always use to high paced stressful environments, but nothing like I experienced here. Never enough jobs, although plenty were promised, and the nurse clientele, eventually seeing through all the smoke. I'm glad I learned what I did in my 2+ years, but so glad to be out of there. Wish them the best, but be careful and truly do your research before applying.
Pros
Ability to run my own desk
Cons
Lack of direction and focus by executive management for long term sustainable growth & goals
Great people to work with
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Enjoyed time with company and had put together an outstanding team. People cared for each others success. Learned new area of healthcare being interim leadership role placement.
Pros
Team Environment
Cons
poor benefits package