Republic Health Resources Employee Review

View all Republic Health Resources reviews

Republic Health Resources
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 22, 2018
Republic is a place to come if you want to come to a place with a lack of direction and non-stop stress from the executive leadership. The VP should really be the CEO. Many things promised, but no follow through. Although I enjoyed some of the people I came into contact with, the cutthroat nature of "every man/woman for themselves" made the internal environment toxic and no ability to truly help one another out. I was always use to high paced stressful environments, but nothing like I experienced here. Never enough jobs, although plenty were promised, and the nurse clientele, eventually seeing through all the smoke. I'm glad I learned what I did in my 2+ years, but so glad to be out of there. Wish them the best, but be careful and truly do your research before applying.
Pros
Ability to run my own desk
Cons
Lack of direction and focus by executive management for long term sustainable growth & goals

Other Republic Health Resources Employee Reviews

I gained a wealth of knowledge and honor for this outstanding company,
REGISTERED TRAVEL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 19, 2019
IMPECCABLE is the only way to describe this company .The entire staff were extremely kind and flexible.
Every aspect of the organization employed a variety of techniques
for work retention.
Pros
Cons
N/a
Great place to grow your career.
Chief Technology Officer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 6, 2018
Workplace culture is awesome, employees are great to work with. A typical day is supporting end user with technical help or advice. The hardest part of the job is not being able to solve an issue in a timely fashion. The most enjoyable part is being able to help people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Republic Health Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3