Republic Parking System Employee Reviews

Decent workplace , Patients made me love the job
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 19, 2018
Overall it was a great workplace with few opportunities for career advancement. The managers are very understanding of circumstances within your life so it allows flexibility in the scheduling. If they were more opportunities in career advancement be a great job.
Pros
Meet some great personalities
Cons
Sometimes no lunch breaks and meetings on the weekends
poor place to work
shuttle bus driver (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 13, 2018
worst place I have ever worked, management does not have a clue. trained for 4 days, drove solo for 4 days, let go because my costumer serves skills where low a lie
Pros
Cons
liers
Not to happy with
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 10, 2018
Management not good at all. I worked so hard for this company and the job security sucked like crazy would never refer anyone to work at this place with the management team they have there
Cool Company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 5, 2018
It was a cool company to work for. HR tells you everything you need to know before you actually start working. The specific branch that i worked at the upper management was the best.
Great for college kids
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 22, 2018
Working at the Airport is good if you're a college student and just need work background and money.

The hardest part of the job is, sometimes you are by yourself and it can get very hectic. And sometimes the credit card machines go down.

Management is okay.
Free Parking
Quality Control Manager-Chattanooga, TN (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 9, 2018
This has been a wonderful company to "grow up" in, I have worked with them since I was in my twenties. They are good at developing there team and I got to move and travel all over the country.
Pros
Ability to adjust schedule when needed
Cons
benefits could use some work
Horrible management
Taxi starter/ cahier (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 7, 2018
It was hard working here, trying to follow the rules when the managers wouldn't even follow them. They would give you a set of rules to follow and tell the other workers something different.
Pros
the taxi drivers would take a liking to some of the workers, free rides
Cons
you get paid on specific days
Forwad thinking company with lots of experiance
District/General Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 2, 2018
Solid company to work for, heavy commitments for results, results pay good bonuses, will promise clients what they want to hear and figure it out later. Heavy into Ambassador Training and Customer Service Training.
Pros
Great bounus system, last year I worked there earned a $40, 000 bounus
Cons
Lost of pressure to make client happy all the time.
Work place culture
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 25, 2018
It was a good job I got along with the costumers well, it was laid back, and one time they use my picture in a exhibit. I am a people person and Friendly.
High turnover
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 24, 2018
It was a nice company in the beginning to work for then as you advance things change and it gets a little harder and you don't have the backing of management so if you were to be advance don't
Pros
Work alone
Cons
No breaks at times
not a good place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  State College, PAJanuary 21, 2018
a typical day was to cash out customers leaving the parking lot. helping out a customer who buzzed down after a malfunction at one of the over flow lots. answering phone calls on questions about parking and the rates. listening to customers complain about the late planes and why they shouldn't be allowed to pay for the parking.
Pros
work alone no boss
Cons
no vacations, no raises, no healthcare
Productive, Meeting new people daily
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 18, 2018
very productive, easy going people can meet new people everyday. starts off at 8.50 a day there are slim opportunities to get a raise. can be very busy at times and slow at others. Overall decent place to work. Decent management.
day & night
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 13, 2018
this company leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to training & consistency. the day time management barely has any contact with its employees your lucky if they answer the phone. they only show there faces if they are there to issue some kind of warning, never for positive reasons. if they were nice, it was suspicious most likely because corporate was in town. on the other hand the night management actually cared about the employees and make an effort to get to know the team & make things work. unfortunately the day management is so out of touch with its employees and the function differences at night & often attacked the night management. because of the abuse of power the office management uses i recommend using caution if you want to work here. all the employees know keep your head down do just enough not to get noticed & you will keep your job. be prepared to be a scapegoat when day office is failing they take it out on the employees instead of improving their own performance.
Pros
free parking
Cons
abuse of power by day managemant
convenient place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 8, 2018
This job is fast-paced in most days. I learned to serve customers fast and effectively. It has very good management and peaceful culture. The hardest part of this job is when the weather is very cold and most enjoyable part is when the customers get satisfied by the service they received.
Pros
good cultured job, peaceful.
Cons
barely functioning bathroom.
Worked outside half day alone, inside other half alone
Toll Booth Attendant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 6, 2018
If you are as independent as I am- this job is for you. The management staff were amazing and you only report to one person each day and the HR office as needed.
Pros
Great bonuses
Cons
Weather can be either hot or cold
Use to be a good place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 6, 2018
The manager and corprate are out for them selves and stab you in the back all the time and toss you under the bus. The manager thinks she is smarter and better then everyone.
Cons
Very cut tgroat manager
Summary
General Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 1, 2017
The company allowed me an opportunity to grow my leadership skills. I enjoyed working their and meet several good people that I have stayed in contact with still today
Office Supervisor/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 6, 2017
Republic Parking is a good place to work. They are versatile, nice, organized company. Friendly staff get to meet great people. Republic parking service is excited.
productive fun work place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 4, 2017
its a nice place to work I like the two breakes lunch and I like everyone I worked with I like the trust they have for there employees and they talk to you not at you
Steady Work When Work is There
LOT & TICKETING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 24, 2017
This place is kind of a mess. For the most part, you have a set schedule and you are able to balance work and home life, but the wages are low and the management are a bunch of cry babies who like to place blame on people for things they don't do, to try and account for their loses. If you do this job, DO NOT COLLECT MONEY FROM MACHINES. Heaven forbid you come up short, they will automatically blame you.
Pros
Fun Work, Great Schedule
Cons
Low Pay, bad Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Republic Parking System. Our community is ready to answer.