RepuCare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Indiana
HEDIS RN (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 28, 2018
I am pleased to be working with this company. They have always been good and very professional. Great customer service. I would definitely recommend this company.
Repucare is a recruiting company
Care Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 8, 2018
I contracted with MHS, Indiana serving as a customer service and care coordinator for Medicaid clients all over the southwest section of Indiana. It was a call center and new program for MHS.
Pros
All day was spent in one location
Cons
The work was intense.
Staffing to Perm
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 9, 2018
Great atmosphere to work and everyone is so supportive. The training was a bit crazy at times, but I think it is because everyone is so busy. There was always someone there to answer my questions.
Pros
The RepuCare recruiter made suggestions to update my resume, very informative and honest about the position, helped me prepare for the interview. After a few months on site in a contracted position, I was hired on full time. Now I have benefits and a job I love.
Cons
no benefits for the first 3 months
Excellent leadership and team work
Liaison Staff Supervisor, Management Level ANTHEM (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2017
HEDIS Project; Supervised 12 professional staff/nurses; EMR chart review/extraction; great teamwork and collaboration with manager; supportive culture with regular meetings/updates/progress notification. Enjoyed working with a variety of nurses with different backgrounds, work history.
Pros
Supportive, team building, great orientation/education
Run as far away as you can!
Home assessment specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 14, 2017
Employees are micromanaged. No job stability and can be laid off at a moments notice. Company cannot hold a contract. Look it up. Best and only good part about this job is the members you work with.
Pros
The members
Cons
Management is not supportive. Micromanaged.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eli Lilly and CompanyApril 9, 2017
I was a employee for Repucare and contracted to work at Eli Lilly. Productive busy work place, fun, educational, a diverse culture to work with. Managers and staff members and other contractors at Eli Lilly were awesome. I wish I could have been hired on with Eli Lilly as a employee. But Eli Lilly had cut backs and drugs not approved prevented Repucares contract not getting renew this year. They chose a different company that took better care of their employees they contracted out to Eli Lilly. It was heart breaking to find out from my superior management at Eli Lilly that my job was ending. I was not notified by my employer Repucare until after I was informed that my position was ending.
Pros
If you get hired on by Eli Lilly
Cons
Contractor
Profession & clean place to work w/highly professional coworkers
Administrative Asst./Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46260January 16, 2017
Profession & clean place to work w/highly professional coworkers. They also occassionally let you take your laptop home to complete work if necessary.
Job stability is very low.
Pros
Located not far off the interstate, Nice clean office!
Cons
Job Stability
No job stability or loyalty from management staff and CEO
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 18, 2016
A typical day was driving to different member's homes to conduct assessments. This company was contracted through an insurance company to provide assessments. The compensation and benefits with this company was reasonable. The hardest part of this job was the lack of job stability and loyalty from management staff and CEO. This is a temp agency where workers can be laid off anytime. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the members.
Pros
The members
Cons
No job stability or loyalty from management
A Challenging Job
Addiction Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INJanuary 4, 2016
Help offenders work a great recovery program. Challenging environment, but rewarding just the same. Not a job for the weak hearted.
Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  IndianaDecember 7, 2015
I was a contractor with Anthem for one year then I was hired on permanently. Other than filling out paperwork, I did not have any contact with the office staff.
Lack of professionalism/no real benefits
ADDICTIONS RECOVERY SPECIALISTS (Former Employee) –  WESTVILLE, INDecember 4, 2015
Supervisor lacks professionalism... Lack of equipment to perform job duties..company is slow on insurance sign-ups...forced PTO for sick/vacation pay...company does not recognize staff
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
healthcare, pay, benefits
Everyone is very friendly
Case Manager- Complex Case Management (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 5, 2015
Temp Agency with a lot of ideas for growth. Progressive thinking with management spreading out new ways and adding to the business. Started up a new call center in the office and added Social workers to make home visits for a contracted insurance company. There is a lot of growth potential with this company.
Laid back but professional.
Health Screener (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 17, 2015
Screening are PRN so you can work as much or as less as you want. Involves travel around the state and some early morning drives. Overall, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Paid travel.
Cons
Early mornings.
No stablity
Customer Care Representative/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 20, 2014
Not a great place to build a career. They lose contracts with the state a lot . Compensation was not accurate for the amount of work you do .
Pros
Downtown
Cons
No room to grow