Reputation.com Employee Reviews

Great Product and The Tempe office employees are outstanding
Enterprise Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2018
Great people make the company a great place to work in Tempe. The CSM are the glue that holds the customers and the product together because of the great leadership of the VP of Client Success.
Competitive Sales
Designer Frangrances (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJune 26, 2018
Trained associates on designer fragrances to help increase total sales. Traveled to several store locations. Build a trusting relationship with management and employees as well as returning customers. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the retail department store.
Pros
Schedule worked well for me and my family at the time.
nice place to work, free meals
Sr UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 23, 2018
Pretty relaxed environment. The product manager would meet us at our desks to discuss bugs/features, instead of a big formal meeting. I was allowed to take naps during the day, which helped a lot.

When I was there, programmers got free lunch 3 days a week, and free dinner if one stayed that late. Lots of good people there who know what they're doing.
Pros
free food, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
no scrums, sometimes things are a little bit too informal
Hard lesson learned.
Business Listings Coordinator (Temporary Position) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 17, 2018
Pros:

-Free lunch 3x a week.

-Relaxed environment.

-Casual dress code.

-Kitchen snacks.

-Not being there was a blessing in disguise.

Cons:

-Management. It'll be nice to actually be approachable. It'll be nice not to be so sensitive and take things personally. It would be even better if you also would be honest.

-Coworkers. Listen when people say coworkers are not friends. Keep it professional. Some (not all) will gossip. In my experience, I was gossiped about from a couple who I thought were good friends. It's high school all over again.

-Conduct. Management didn't care less about what's going on in the workplace. If you have a problem with someone. They'll talk but won't do anything about it. It's all talk. If they see something...they won't say anything.

-Firing/Letting you go. They will find any excuse. The most random excuse. It's to the point were it's just plain silly. Oh and they won't tell you anything about it. They just act cold. No goodbye. Just a 15 second phone call from someone...not them. They will also tell a white lie. Which is something I'm surprised any company can get away with and still be taken seriously.

Open Door Policy-You are able to speak to them. Be open. I mean, it's good to get it out your chest. That's just about all that's done.
n/a
CSM Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 14, 2018
I like working here and I don't intend on leaving any time soon. The culture is fun and my coworkers are awesome. Management can be difficult and pay is low but its a startup feel so that's to be expected
Loved It
Customer Success Manager (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAFebruary 9, 2018
This was a great place to work for anyone fresh out of college and looking to start a great career in the technological field. I recommend this place.
Great Potential, Terrible Execution
Operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 7, 2018
The people who work here make the job. But people are flying out faster than I can even keep track. Focus on quality on head count! Care about your current employees and pay attention to how terrible middle-management is. Advance the people who care the most and work the smartest/hardest.
Pros
coworkers, free lunches, casual atmosphere
Cons
Middle Management
Will not recommend to work here
Client Success Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 1, 2017
Not empathetic or unable to cater to their employees based on their needs. Training needs work, unstructured, poorly conducted, high expectation in a short time span. Management does not provide action plans or development plans.
not sure what is being requested
Sr. MD Auto Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 26, 2017
unsure of what is being requested. not sure what company your are referring to. there was no hard part i loved every minute of the job. ut was a woderful team environment
Great company to start your career with and learn a ton about the business world
Reputation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2016
There's so much going on at Reputation.com. It's a great learning environment. You will need to work long hours filled with lots of stress if you're on the Reputation Advising team. Most other positions seem manageable in terms of work/life balance. You have a ton of freedom to create the routine and day that works best for you there. Definitely teaches you to manage your time and stress effectively.

Structure was constantly necessary and lacking in training, effective communication internally, and processes. The company is really still in "start up" mode. There's quite a bit of turn over and internal movement at all levels of the organization.

Overall, you won't find a company with a more laid back and flexible work environment. That being said, you will need to grind to make your money.

The best way to know if it's the company for you is to try it out for yourself.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible schedule, build your own routine, team atmosphere and support is fun
Cons
Money is the company's first priority, "What have you done for me lately?" is how management can approach their sales teams often times, lacking in training
Things have changed!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 5, 2015
I am so happy to see that things are on their way for the better! Hiccups, yes but at least management is being proactive about it versus pretending not to hear!
It is a casual environment but I feel that some might take that to be too lax, which is not the case. The company is doing well, in revenue and continue to grow in verticals, which is a sign of good things to come.
Pros
PROS: free lunch, drinks, Cal train pass, nice offices
Cons
CONS: Pay competitively! invest in your talent, as they are the ones that helps you grow. Get rid of the left over stale, progress means new thinking.
Not a good environment to work in.
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 31, 2015
I worked in sales and left as soon as I could find a new job. The office is filled with a bunch of back stabbing people. I would sit at lunch and listen to them talk about how they were going to ruin people. So pathetic. There is no good leadership in this office.
Pros
Come in whenever you want. No one cares
Cons
People want to stab you in the back
Great perks
Sr. Salesforce Administrator & Sales Operations (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 23, 2015
The benefits and perks are great however the company is very disorganized, has a high turnover rate and has poor leadership.
Pros
Free Lunches 3 days a week, unlimited vacation (if approved!), Pool table
Cons
Environment, Management, extremely high turnover
So messed up
sales (Former Employee) –  tempeNovember 10, 2014
This place is messed up. No organization. You can drink at work if you meet your goals on Friday.
Pros
free lunch if it gets delivered
Cons
no leadership