ReqRoute,Inc Employee Reviews

productive and fun to work at
HR ADMIN (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 28, 2018
I enjoyed working at Reqroute company. I learned a lot from this company. It gave me opportunities to work with different people and assisting them regarding their performance or concerns.
Worst Temp Agency Experience
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 12, 2018
I've worked with temp agencies before, but these people... WOW!! They didn't have all the paperwork together that they needed me to sign so that I could start my assignment, but they needed me to start the next day. The health insurance they offered didn't cover me in MY state. When the client ended my assignment, after I had put in my two weeks, NO ONE called me to tell me. I drove 2 hours to get to my last day at the job only to be told I needed to call ReqRoute! About an hour after I showed up to the job, ReqRoute called me to inform me the client had ended my assignment. To say I was livid, would be an understatement.
Pros
Temp jobs can be fun
Cons
They're very unprepared
Unorganized
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 17, 2017
Regularly I receive emails related to employment that have been addressed in the months before the email; they are not aware of their projects and requirements; I was given an incorrect job description
Great agency to work for
customer service (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 23, 2017
Reqroute is temp agency. Productive work environment and great starting pay. Room for advancement after 90days required to work with agency before being released for permanent position.
Family environment staffing agency
Staffing agency recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAAugust 15, 2017
Family environment staffing agency, great team spirit and continuous process improvement. Company has great culture and vision for future. Glad I worked there
Great Company
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2017
I enjoyed working with ReqRoute. They offered great support for their people. They processed my application within a timely manner. I always got prompt response when I called with questions.
Pros
Great Support
most productive
Mortgage - Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 13, 2017
Having always fun with team related activities like games, birthday celebrations, team work and loved to work with my manager and directors. Management team understands well about employees and work together.
Productive and Educational
Team Lead/Operation Management (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 21, 2016
Reqroute is a great company that provides lots of support. They are very reliable and professional. One of my favorite companies to work for.
Overview
Foreclosure Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2015
log in at 7am and review mail box,open reports,check que,return phone messages.Learned the legal aspects of taking a foreclosed property to sale.Management Always busy.co-workers helpful. hardest part is corporate compliance and having to get the recorded documents from the attorney for imaging. most enjoyable lunch time.
Pros
adding to skill sets
Cons
contract work
Alot of Production at the beinning of employment then started to slow down.
Temp Services/Pharmacy Claim Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2015
Have worked a lot of interesting people from all over the world. They have taught me different skills and navigating around the screens.
Pros
Pot luck once a month
Great Job
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2015
Monitored, reviewed, analyzed, and redesigned operations to improve overall operations operational efficiency.
Overseen a group of 7 warehouse personnel.
Maintained a 95-100% overall inventory accurateness rating on over 10,000 SKUs worth $2,000,000.
Trained and overseen new staff members in warehousing, inventory control, and records maintenance duties and responsibilities.
Worked closely with customer inventory control specialists to ensure that all materials maintained at job site complied with customer specifications.
Overseen property management functions of supplies and equipment including receipt, inspection, distribution, storage, and inventory control of customer inventory.