RESCUE Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
Fun at times
Technical Lead /Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXOctober 12, 2017
I enjoy the people I work with. We consider ourselves as one big family. The only down to this job is hiring. We as seasonal worker don't get the benefits as do the permanent employees.
Pros
Great company to work for if you like to travel.
Cons
No good chances of becoming permanent
Lawyers to the Rescue
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 11, 2017
This Program allows attorneys to volunteer their time to those who cannot afford to get legal advice. It is a great program that gives back to the local Miami community.
being a fireman
Firefighter/ems (Former Employee) –  pearlington msDecember 12, 2014
a daily job of different obstacle to face and overcome. It is high paced and very fun. I would love to do it all again
Pros
great job
Cons
negative people thats it
volunteer at Andover Fire Department
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Andover, NYApril 12, 2014
This is just a volunteer organization I respond to fire an rescue calls. I'm interior fireman, and a certified first responder.
productive workplace, very good teamwork
lead rescuer/ supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day would be a 24-40 hour shift. within that shift we would do high angle rescue or confined space rescue. we worked a lot with OSHA making sure safty codes were up to date, to prevent any accidents.We also did fire suppression, so we worked closely with MSDS and safety data sheets. We also had a lot of down time in which we would train to prepare for what ever might happen. We strived to be the best at what we did.
Pros
$40 a day per diem
Cons
working in the rain, snow, cold and extreem heat in turnouts
seeling computer parts on EBay
shipment department (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 18, 2013
very good experience to learn about all the laptop parts and how they all works togther
saving lifes and really matter to people
Volunteer firefighter (Former Employee) –  stlouis, moSeptember 16, 2013
A typical day was running fire calls and ems calls. I have leaned so much what to do when in a burning build how to save people and how to cut open cars and what to do in dangerous situations. The captains that i had worked with were great people. The people that i went on fires with and did training with were good guys. The hardest part about the job was seeing someone die that you could help or do anything for. The most enjoyable was saving a life and having someone trust and believe in you to save them.
Pros
respect from everyone your a hero.
Cons
seeing someone die.
Fantastic, Exciting, Adventerous
Supervisor on a Ship. Collateral duties (Former Employee) –  United States, EuropeJune 5, 2012
Never a dull moment in the Navy. Each time I transferred, I was assigned a different job or responsibility which included collateral duties.
Cons
not enough sleep, not enough hours in the day to get things done