Reservations.com Employee Reviews

The best place to work
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2018
The company offers a relaxed, comfortable, and respectable working atmosphere. There is flexibility with schedules and projects. Efficient management team helps to meet deadlines in a timely manner. There is a lot of opportunity to grow and build on leadership skills. Overall, this is an innovative company with a high expansion rate.
Cons
not enough coffee
Terrific tech Company with great work environment
Co-Founder (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FlOctober 11, 2018
Reservations.com is leading the next phase of Online Travel with a great management team, a terrific crew, and a rapid growth trajectory. There is a ton of opportunity for employees to learn and move their careers forward as the Company grows. The leaders of the Company are fun, deeply experienced/knowledgeable and love to nurture and teach. I am so proud to be associated with this great Company
Pros
Fun, fast moving work environment. Lots of career advancement opportunity.
Best Job Culture
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 3, 2018
If you are looking for a work-life balance in your career, then Reservations.com is the workspace for you. Day in and day out when we worked, there were indoor games to relieve our stress. We felt the stress but never carried it beyond the workplace.
Great Support
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  OrlandoOctober 3, 2018
With helpful and fun colleagues, the work and efforts you put in seems like a breeze.
Reservations.com ensured that I received support from every angle and propelled my skills
to the next level.
enormous ability to adapt to changes in the industry
Marketing (Current Employee) –  orlandoOctober 3, 2018
Reservations.com was the place I began my career 2 years ago and I have remained in this organisation organization owing to its enormous ability to adapt to changes in the industry. The management is really focused and their vision to disrupt the market pushes the rest of us to reinvent ourselves continuously
Best company to work for!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downtown OrlandoOctober 1, 2018
Great leaders and coworkers. The office dynamic is very relaxed. We have a lot of fun, company events/team building. No drama. Good pay. I've learned a lot working here and have been fortunate enough to grow with the company.
Pros
flexible schedules, office snacks, company outings
Great company in Central Florida
Director of Financial Operations (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2018
I have been working with the company for almost 2 yrs and by far the best company in central Florida that I have worked for, the work ethics, atmosphere, dynamic, support and career opportunity it’s been amazing.

The team is so supportive and friendly, everyone like and respect each other, working hard as a team to achieve the company goals and expectations.

Upper managements as well the founders are incredible caring and professional, they always encourage everyone, you feel you working with leaders not bosses, the interaction between everyone is great.

I have to say that Rerservations.com exceed my expectations, I highly recommended.
Pros
Company environment is the best, from entry level to high management, everyone support each other, good balance, and growing opportunities
Cons
At times we face challenges as company continue growing so fast, this is great, also upper management always help us go through the process and support us with it.
Fun relaxed work place
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2018
Good company to start out at. Tight-knit work environment with friendly co-workers. The Supervisors are supportive and caring. We have a lot of company events which makes it feel like a second family.
Pros
lots of company outings
Cons
Wish there was more opportunity to grow.
Great place to work.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Digital Marketing AnalystSeptember 27, 2018
The people are great and we all work hard to achieve a common goal. Deadlines are a big deal but everyone works together to make it happen. It's a great place to learn and grow with the company.
Pros
Great team outings and owners who care
Great Place To Work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2018
Mission-oriented culture; inspiring work. Great colleagues.

A deep commitment to the work by almost all Team.

love my work and the impact it has on the lives of others
Pros
Work Flexibility, A committed, focused leader, Career opportunities, Great product and services, great mission, respect;, work-life integration
Simply Amazing!!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2018
This company is on the right track to be a world leader in the hospitality and travel business. Great environment and very passionate organization. I enjoy coming in and working with great people and that actually have the best interest and will listen to any ideas that you can bring to the table! Simply amazing and a breath of fresh air!
Pros
Very diverse, honest and straight forward. You're not just a number, you are actually valued. Great work life balance, as well. Simply amazing! I cannot wait to grow with the company!
Cons
Can't think of anything at all! Not been here long enough!
Experienced Co-workers Helped me a lot in learning
Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 27, 2018
As a Communications Manager, Reservations.com gave me a thriving platform and ample support to experiment with the brand. With a good blend of experienced professionals and new energetic individuals, the workplace keeps one on their toes.
Pros
Co-workers are friendly and helpful
Cons
Catering could be better
Fast growing company with tremendous potential
Chief Strategy Officer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 26, 2018
Reservations.com is on a growth trajectory in an attractive market. The work environment is collaborative and everyone is extremely supportive. Plenty of avenues for upward mobility. The company takes corporate culture seriously and is also involved in plenty of community initiatives.
Pros
Excellent leadership team
Cons
No cons. Exciting place to work
Work Culture is extraordinary
Public Relations and Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 26, 2018
I see a lot of other people here commenting about the workplace culture. The culture definitely does help, especially when you reach a point of fatigue at work. The community outreach programs, the frequent team outings, the indoor activities, all help one shape a satisfying work life.
Pros
Helping co-workers
Cons
Nothing in particular
Challenging work, Supportive Co-workers
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 25, 2018
Reservations.com is a challenging place to come and contribute as a Business Development Executive. I thoroughly enjoyed working in this organization and my colleagues were friendly and supportive in every aspect of the projects I worked on.
Pros
Your skills will be tested and appreciated
Cons
Not for freebies and lazy workers
Completely Satisfied
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 24, 2018
As a Customer Support Lead, the KPIs to drive customer satisfaction are very much aligned to my role. The company offers great benefits, an energetic work culture and good pay. There are people here from all walks of life and I was satisfied with my role in the organization.
Great environment to work with
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2018
The environment of this workplace appealed to me. I could go beyond my work as a Full-
Stack Developer and have a conversation with colleagues across teams to discuss the best
ways to for innovating the product
Wonderful working experience
Digital Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 20, 2018
Enjoyed working at this wonderful place. Working as a Digital Marketing Analyst in the ever-changing online travel space is quite a test. But the management ensures that I have access to all the necessary tools to perform at my best and to deliver results. The management’s support does make a whole lot of difference!
Pros
Employee Centric
Cons
All resolved thanks to a great HR team.
Good place to start you career
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  OrlandoSeptember 19, 2018
Reservations.com is a great company to work with owing to its fast-paced work culture. The company is at the forefront of innovation when it comes to tech in travel, and as we employees are challenged every day, helping us to learn a lot on-the-job.
Pros
Team leads are helpful and Free lunch :-)
Cons
None that i can think of
Great company to start your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 12, 2018
This company has a great work life balance with good benefits and atmosphere. Everyone gets along we don't have any office politics.
We have employee events and training once a quarter. We also, participate in a lot of community outreach programs like helping the Salvation Army and Toys for Tots program.
Pros
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Cons
Benefits could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reservations.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5