Reservations.com

Reservations.com Employee Reviews in Orlando, FL

Orlando, FL27 reviews

teamlotenvironmentcompanygreatworkinggoodwork

Great place to learn to become a leader

reservations.com gives individuals the opportunity to learn and develop to be a leader in any field. All department directors are treated as small business owners.

Pros

generous salary

Cons

need 401K

Cool office to work in with great coworkers but no growth

There are a lot of benefits working here; cool office, work events, great coworkers, competitive pay. The downside was no growth and monotonous job. I was doing the exact same tasks on day 1 as I was on my last day. They constantly promise growth but it never comes.

Innovative and Rapidly Growing

Love love loved my time here! The company is in a great position for growth, Managment is engaged and forward thinking. The company environment is collaborative, friendly and modern. Great if you are looking for a good work/life balance! Hours are flexible and compensation is fair

Pros

Free Snacks, great benifits and good work/life balance

Cons

Parking by building is difficult at times

The best place to work

The company offers a relaxed, comfortable, and respectable working atmosphere. There is flexibility with schedules and projects. Efficient management team helps to meet deadlines in a timely manner. There is a lot of opportunity to grow and build on leadership skills. Overall, this is an innovative company with a high expansion rate.

Cons

not enough coffee

Terrific tech Company with great work environment

Reservations.com is leading the next phase of Online Travel with a great management team, a terrific crew, and a rapid growth trajectory. There is a ton of opportunity for employees to learn and move their careers forward as the Company grows. The leaders of the Company are fun, deeply experienced/knowledgeable and love to nurture and teach. I am so proud to be associated with this great Company

Pros

Fun, fast moving work environment. Lots of career advancement opportunity.

Great Support

With helpful and fun colleagues, the work and efforts you put in seems like a breeze. Reservations.com ensured that I received support from every angle and propelled my skills to the next level.

enormous ability to adapt to changes in the industry

Reservations.com was the place I began my career 2 years ago and I have remained in this organisation organization owing to its enormous ability to adapt to changes in the industry. The management is really focused and their vision to disrupt the market pushes the rest of us to reinvent ourselves continuously

Best company to work for!

Great leaders and coworkers. The office dynamic is very relaxed. We have a lot of fun, company events/team building. No drama. Good pay. I've learned a lot working here and have been fortunate enough to grow with the company.

Pros

flexible schedules, office snacks, company outings

Great company in Central Florida

I have been working with the company for almost 2 yrs and by far the best company in central Florida that I have worked for, the work ethics, atmosphere, dynamic, support and career opportunity it’s been amazing. The team is so supportive and friendly, everyone like and respect each other, working hard as a team to achieve the company goals and expectations. Upper managements as well the founders are incredible caring and professional, they always encourage everyone, you feel you working with leaders not bosses, the interaction between everyone is great. I have to say that Rerservations.com exceed my expectations, I highly recommended.

Pros

Company environment is the best, from entry level to high management, everyone support each other, good balance, and growing opportunities

Cons

At times we face challenges as company continue growing so fast, this is great, also upper management always help us go through the process and support us with it.

Fun relaxed work place

Good company to start out at. Tight-knit work environment with friendly co-workers. The Supervisors are supportive and caring. We have a lot of company events which makes it feel like a second family.

Pros

lots of company outings

Cons

Wish there was more opportunity to grow.

Great Place To Work

Mission-oriented culture; inspiring work. Great colleagues. A deep commitment to the work by almost all Team. love my work and the impact it has on the lives of others

Pros

Work Flexibility, A committed, focused leader, Career opportunities, Great product and services, great mission, respect;, work-life integration

Simply Amazing!!

This company is on the right track to be a world leader in the hospitality and travel business. Great environment and very passionate organization. I enjoy coming in and working with great people and that actually have the best interest and will listen to any ideas that you can bring to the table! Simply amazing and a breath of fresh air!

Pros

Very diverse, honest and straight forward. You're not just a number, you are actually valued. Great work life balance, as well. Simply amazing! I cannot wait to grow with the company!

Cons

Can't think of anything at all! Not been here long enough!

Fast growing company with tremendous potential

Reservations.com is on a growth trajectory in an attractive market. The work environment is collaborative and everyone is extremely supportive. Plenty of avenues for upward mobility. The company takes corporate culture seriously and is also involved in plenty of community initiatives.

Pros

Excellent leadership team

Cons

No cons. Exciting place to work

Completely Satisfied

As a Customer Support Lead, the KPIs to drive customer satisfaction are very much aligned to my role. The company offers great benefits, an energetic work culture and good pay. There are people here from all walks of life and I was satisfied with my role in the organization.

Great environment to work with

The environment of this workplace appealed to me. I could go beyond my work as a Full- Stack Developer and have a conversation with colleagues across teams to discuss the best ways to for innovating the product

Good place to start you career

Reservations.com is a great company to work with owing to its fast-paced work culture. The company is at the forefront of innovation when it comes to tech in travel, and as we employees are challenged every day, helping us to learn a lot on-the-job.

Pros

Team leads are helpful and Free lunch :-)

Cons

None that i can think of

Great company to start your career

This company has a great work life balance with good benefits and atmosphere. Everyone gets along we don't have any office politics. We have employee events and training once a quarter. We also, participate in a lot of community outreach programs like helping the Salvation Army and Toys for Tots program.

Pros

Fun and enjoyable place to work

Cons

Benefits could be better

Great company to work

They encourage new ideas, they are flexible and engage into many activities to bring the team closer... Aiming for the success with innovation, balance and knowledge. I love the team, there is no micromanaging, they provide guidance and tools for your growth if needed. They are always doing charitable events where it can also be a team building activities.

Pros

Innovation, flexible, engaging

i love working here

it provides a fixed schedule, and they are accommodating when need be. The team is great because it's small and we are constantly helping each other learn and grow.

Fun and quiet workplace, young people and outside activities

Comfortable schedule, quiet and pretty office in a nice area, young people, work hard and play hard. The company organize great and fun activities for employees. Nice environment, absolutely recommended.

Pros

Outside activities, young people, working from home

Some Management Needs Direction

Management is very poor and has people in places that do not know what they are doing. This leads to a lot of confusion and misunderstandings for both management as well as employees. Another thing about Reservations.com is that they practice some shady business practices. One of them is where they design some pages that make them look like people are actually booking at the hotel instead of with Reservations.com. Google it. You will see so many negative reviews complaining about this exact problem. In all honesty it felt like a sinking ship the entire time of my employment.

Pros

Free Parking Downtown

Cons

Poor Management, lack of clear direction, shady business practice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reservations.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Reservations.com Reviews by Location

Learn about Reservations.com in Orlando, FL

Reservations.com reviews by popular job title

• Reservations.com