We start at 8 and then leave when we're finished which could be 11am, 4pm, or even 9pm. You never know what time you'll leave even while you're at work
37 hours tops
Depending on occupancy, you'll be working 40 hours maybe more If the hotel is slow expect as less as 24hours a week.
If you ever had management or ownership experience there is no limit to how many hours you work. I've worked 24 hours before and I truly feel if an employee feels like the hotel is their own, then the hours should not matter unless you have kids which I dont have.
When u are done with your rooms u should live
But most stay until the 40 hrs is up
Which I see they are still money from company
40 hrs a week fulltime
40hrs a week
Long and strenuous
40/hrs per week.
They will keep you working until 8 at night even though you started at 7 am
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Residence Inn by Marriott?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Residence Inn by Marriott?11 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Residence Inn by Marriott?9 people answered
- Do you get paid for training7 people answered
- Do they drug test housekeepers?7 people answered
- What benefits does Residence Inn by Marriott offer?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Residence Inn by Marriott about how to improve it?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Residence Inn by Marriott?7 people answered
- If you were to leave Residence Inn by Marriott, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Residence Inn by Marriott?7 people answered