Interview with GM. Relaxed and casual. Just be yourself. Talked availability. Was hired the next day!
Easy going and comforting, just be yourself and you’ll be fine
Great and efficient!
You go they ask what experience u have and they like what u look like they take it from their.
Didn’t take long for me to be hired
But they said 12 rooms more rooms like 22 where I worked at
I work they asked me how I was a housekeeper told them 9 mos
What I was told was 12 rooms to 16
Little more then expected.
Had no complaints from a guest
Taking a class on CPR adult and child land infant
First Aide adult and child infant
Class how the company was started and what they expect with the guests
It was quite easy. I had two interviews and then I got the job a couple of days later
Interview with the GM
Rather simple and easy, though I had known these people for a bit of time prior to applying.
- How are the working hours at Residence Inn by Marriott?17 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Residence Inn by Marriott?11 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Residence Inn by Marriott?9 people answered
- Do you get paid for training7 people answered
- Do they drug test housekeepers?7 people answered
- What benefits does Residence Inn by Marriott offer?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Residence Inn by Marriott about how to improve it?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Residence Inn by Marriott?7 people answered
- If you were to leave Residence Inn by Marriott, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Residence Inn by Marriott?7 people answered