Residential Bancorp

Residential Bancorp Employee Reviews in Diamond Bar, CA

Diamond Bar, CA10 reviews

2.6Pay & Benefits

Direct Servicing Lender

Company only interested in bringing in sales, does not care if Branch managers, cheat and scam their employees. Pay structure is changed based on branches expenses with out warning.

Extremely Underpaid for the work that you do

The work in some positions are timely and require a lot of training to do correctly however there is no formal training offered. I was told on multiple steps through the interview and hiring process I would be paid a certain amount hourly up to the day the formal contract was emailed to me .50 less per hour than we had discussed.

Residential Bancorp insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Great Team

Enjoy working for Residential Bancorp. Staff always goes extra mile to assist when needed. Easy to work with. Management Team(s) great with training and communication

Pros

Easy to work with

Cons

Healthcare

Not the best place to work

They hire and lay off all the time. Held 2 positions while there and always had to worry if I was going to be on the lay off listing. Mortgage companies are never stable.

Pros

Location was good near the free way systems.

Cons

Laying off all the time

Management is ok

i don't have much to say the co workers are great management didn't get involved much . just did my job . went home . still keep in touch with co-workers

Not a stable place to work for.

Its a revolving door for most positions. I was hired as an Analyst but the job description presented was not fulfilled. My task was to provide and remove user access for new hires as well as employees who were let go or quit. Wouldnt recommend this company at all.

Pros

Cons

Everything else

Not recomended

Company constantly looking for cheap labor . Very disorganized management. Overworked staff. Expensive benefits. No value to loyalty and hard work or experience.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

All of the above

Not a good Company to work for

Poor Management, constant lay offs. This is all I can provide except I will never accept employment there again due to the constant turn over of employees and lack of professionalism.

Cons

Productive and expectation is unreal

Loan Officer and Branch Manager sets false expectation, as they expect loan processor and operations staff to complete loan, without their assistance, and then when they do assist, they cannot get it done right.

Pros

Income Potential was good

Cons

No true management leadership

productive

Management does not take the time to train you. I was hired to do one position and was not trained for it, was moved around constantly and was not trained to do anything, pretty much a sink or swim job place.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

little to no training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Residential Bancorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits