ResiPro Employee Reviews

Poor management and direction. Stay away
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 17, 2019
No direction, so unorganized, constant changes. Everyone felt like they are walking on egg shells constantly due to the high turnover rate. Hiring people with zero experience in the field makes someone who has experience like myself job so much harder- managers put in place who shouldn’t be there. No communication from management or other departments. Worse organization from top to bottom I’ve been apart of.
Pros
Freedom to make own schedule
Cons
Too many
The most unprofessional management I’ve ever experienced.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 11, 2019
Management lacks proper experience in the construction industry to properly lead and teach its employees. Your position is not determined by experience but by date of hire. There are regional managers in place that have never led a team, managed a property, and never managed a property from start to finish, let alone had any physical experience in the field.
Cons
Job security, poor management.
Most stressful job i have ever experienced.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2019
ResiPro Management structure is very poor. If you need assistance your lucky to get help. My Supervisor showed up on my projects maybe once a month and never walked the scope of work to verify any needed adjustments.
The OPA's are a moving target and updates to procedures show up in the middle of projects on a regular basis.
EEF are not even considered. There's no Project management information system to refer to and they kinda figure it out as they go along.
The hardest part of this job is not being the person who finds out the policy has changed after your 4 months into the project and the target is no longer the target.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Management.
April 4, 2019

It's unfortunate that you feel this way about ResiPro. We've made tremendous strides in a short amount of time which has led to a lot of change as well as some growing pains. That being said, we have an awesome team in place as well as a great leadership group. We pride ourselves in doing work the right way and are confident that all our hard work will pay off at the end of the road.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Project Manager/Estimator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2019
I really don't like talking bad about people. I will say this , The upper MAnagement are not for the company they are for themselves. They won't let the more qualified individual advance above them.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Hitler type Management
April 4, 2019

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about ResiPro. We have a great team in place who have a lot of confidence in our leadership group. At ResiPro, we always put our people first and truly value career development for our employees.

Fast Paced company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2019
This company was very fast paced was required to complete 8-10 houses per month. The training or lack there of was very poor. I had spoke with my Sr. Project Manager in the last months of employment to arrange a lighter work schedule due to the fact my mother was dying and wanted to spend a little time with her and was terminated.
Pros
Pay
Cons
lack of training
April 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. At ResiPro we are always open to input and suggestions from our employees as we're always looking to improve as a company. You're definitely correct about the fast-paced nature of ResiPro. We've experienced so much growth and positive change in the last 12 months that adaptability is something we've all become accustomed too. We're very proud of this growth and believe it opens a lot of door for everyone.

good workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAFebruary 13, 2019
ameritrust is a good place for work, has a great time that always is there to help, also a great training team that shows you everything you need to do a great job
April 4, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We have a great training team and they put a lot of effort into what they do. They'll be happy to hear that you appreciate them.
Thanks again.

Poor Management
Project Manager/Estimator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 23, 2019
They beat down their subs, poorly train their workers, and are very slow paying contractors. I would look for another company to do restoration work to my house.
January 24, 2019

It's unfortunate that you feel this way. We invest heavily in the success of our vendors and employees. Company culture comes first for us.

Great company with growth opportunity
Residential Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2018
Ameritrust is a fast growing company with its share of growing pains but they welcome fresh ideas and are open to change to make improvements. It can be stressful at times but the managers are supportive and the fun culture of the company balances out the tough times. I'm glad to be a part of this team.
January 24, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review! I think you capture the essence of our culture perfectly. Fun, fast-growing, collaborative, and supportive! Thanks again.

Admin work from my home office, Freedom to choose my work crews.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2018
I can plan my day depending on priorities, mange my crews accordingly to meet my deadlines. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I can see jobs develop with the people I work with and the logistics that Ameritrust gives us to plan our jobs. The hardest part is driving from project to project during rush hour.
Pros
As A Project Manager you work as hard as you can to have free time during weekends.
Cons
Is like being self employed, during vacation you don't stop worrying about your projects.
January 24, 2019

Thank you for the high marks! We're happy you've enjoyed your time with us and find the job fulfilling and rewarding. It's so great to be able to see the fruits of your labor! Thanks again.

Solid company
Senior Estimator (Current Employee) –  North JerseyDecember 8, 2018
Company is solid and poised for growth. Young company and like all young company’s there are hiccups, however if you are a energetic person looking for a solid company in the construction field this may be a good fit.
April 4, 2019

Thank you for the nice review. Not only are we poised for growth... we are in the middle of it! We are always looking for high-energy people looking to make an impact. Thanks again.

Life is Good
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 7, 2018
This is a great company to work for. I started up a market in South Carolina and it has been great, I went from a Project Manager to Senior Project Manager in about 4 months. This company has changed my whole life. You have a lot of support from the main office in Atlanta as well as other Project Managers that you can call. The pay and benefits are great as well.
Pros
Pay-Benefits-Company Support
January 24, 2019

It's great to hear that life is good!! It is very good that you feel supported by the Atlanta office. We go to great lengths to be a present and supportive as we possibly can be to our PMs in the field. This really means a lot. Thanks again.

Great culture, work, and fulfilling job
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2018
Inspiring office, coworkers, and future. I love the work we do and this has been the best job I have ever had. Hoping for many more successful years with RESICAP & Ameritrust.
Pros
Learn and earn!
April 4, 2019

That's great to hear. We are happy to have you and we hope we do for many more years as well!

a large company that grew way to fast.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  NJOctober 29, 2018
I learned a great deal. i can take this skill and move up.
the hardest part of the job was the lack of incentive by management.
there was always that feeling of intense lack of job security.
i really enjoyed going in the field and seeing projects develop by my decisions.
Pros
the freedom to work from home sometimes
Cons
the lack of management experience.
January 24, 2019

Thank you for the 4 star review and it's unfortunate we couldn't get it to 5 stars. We are happy to hear that you learned a lot and that you were able to experience the fruits of your labor first hand.

There's a great future for the company once its fully establish
Sr. Project Manager 1 (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 28, 2018
Goals are set and needs to be achieved and maintained. Salary could be better. Management need to do better at coming up with a usable plan for the company and implement it. This was a ongoing learning and changing process.
Amazing Working Environment
Construction Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Ameritrust Residential is an amazing corporation that is quickly growing. It started as a small family business and as it has grown it has managed to keep the family working environment. Those in management positions are open to hear you and your feedback to really improve the company. There is plenty opportunity for advancement and growth within the company and managers aren't looking to stifle you, they really want you to grow as the company grows. Absolutely wonderful work culture.
August 16, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Emphasis on quality driven growth.
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 14, 2018
Positive, fast pace, growth environment with plenty of career advancement opportunities. Company culture is one that looks for self motivated individuals that want to achieve and progress each and every day.
Pros
The freedom to create your own schedule, career advancement opportunities, enthusiastic management team.
Cons
Building a vendor base in a new market but that's to be expected.
August 15, 2018

An over-all good company to work at, with what i see as room to grow
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYAugust 4, 2018
a typical day as a project manager includes visiting my sites ensuring the contractors are working and have materials required to complete assignments. Managing the projects well starts with proper budgeting and organization of each project, I find organization to be the key to having projects run smoothly. Lastly having the finish product make an impression is my goal.
Pros
there is room to grow
Cons
anyone would be comfortable working at Ameritrust
August 10, 2018

Thanks leaving us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Have a good day!

All around positive experience
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 17, 2018
Ameritrust Residential has been good to me in business as a licensed contractor and now as a project manager. I've truly enjoyed my time here and find that the environment is overall healthy, challenging and rewarding. I would recommend employment for any professional looking for a fun, challenging, positive work environment in the construction management field.
Pros
Flexible schedule and good wages
July 27, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

If you like construction then this is the place to work!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 17, 2018
This job allows you the opportunity to work with a diverse mix of knowledgeable people. Every day you have the opportunity to learn something new. The team camaraderie is outstanding. If you need help, someone is always there to assist. If you have a question, someone is always there with an answer. If you fail here, it is because you did not use the tools provided.
Pros
Training, Assistance, Work Remotely, Set your own schedule
Cons
Qualified general contractors
July 24, 2018

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that we have met your expectations. Have a great day!

Fast growing company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 17, 2018
I Took the opportunity for lack of advancement at my previous job. After a short period of time I was promoted and now have the ability to help the company grow!!! This is a very fast growing company and it's awesome to be along for the ride and to be a part of the growth. I really enjoy working with the guys and helping them get through there daily obstacles.
Pros
room for adavncement
July 24, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your time to share your positive experience. Have a good day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResiPro. Our community is ready to answer.