ResiPro Culture reviews

good workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAFebruary 13, 2019
ameritrust is a good place for work, has a great time that always is there to help, also a great training team that shows you everything you need to do a great job
April 4, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We have a great training team and they put a lot of effort into what they do. They'll be happy to hear that you appreciate them.
Thanks again.

Great company with growth opportunity
Residential Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2018
Ameritrust is a fast growing company with its share of growing pains but they welcome fresh ideas and are open to change to make improvements. It can be stressful at times but the managers are supportive and the fun culture of the company balances out the tough times. I'm glad to be a part of this team.
January 24, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review! I think you capture the essence of our culture perfectly. Fun, fast-growing, collaborative, and supportive! Thanks again.

There's a great future for the company once its fully establish
Sr. Project Manager 1 (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 28, 2018
Goals are set and needs to be achieved and maintained. Salary could be better. Management need to do better at coming up with a usable plan for the company and implement it. This was a ongoing learning and changing process.
Amazing Working Environment
Construction Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Ameritrust Residential is an amazing corporation that is quickly growing. It started as a small family business and as it has grown it has managed to keep the family working environment. Those in management positions are open to hear you and your feedback to really improve the company. There is plenty opportunity for advancement and growth within the company and managers aren't looking to stifle you, they really want you to grow as the company grows. Absolutely wonderful work culture.
August 16, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Emphasis on quality driven growth.
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 14, 2018
Positive, fast pace, growth environment with plenty of career advancement opportunities. Company culture is one that looks for self motivated individuals that want to achieve and progress each and every day.
Pros
The freedom to create your own schedule, career advancement opportunities, enthusiastic management team.
Cons
Building a vendor base in a new market but that's to be expected.
August 15, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

pin the tail on the donkey
Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 9, 2018
My experience so far has been amazing i am very fortunate to have the boss i do who has provided me with the tools to succeed within ameritrust not only has his patience been incredible but he is always available to help and has shown how he is not only concerned for my welfare but that of my families as well which in my eyes is priceless.
Where its pin the tail on the donkey or a group photo john always makes us all feel that we are an important part of a great team

I find myself always thanking him for that
Pros
excellent working environment
Cons
available qualified contractors
July 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Have a great day!

Project Manager (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 9, 2018
Ameritrust Residential is a great place to work. No office politics, no micromanagement. If you've been in construction for a long time your skills will pay dividends with Ameritrust. Work from home, manage and set your own hours, work with subcontractors that you know and trust. There is a fair amount of driving and travel associated, but there is a balance.
No two jobs are the same, each present their own unique challenge, but you get to take it from estimate to final completion.
Management is very open and accessible, and more importantly, very supportive of the staff.
Pros
work from home, manage your own time
July 10, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate your time to share your positive experience. Have an awesome day!

Amazing Support Staff & Training - Love My Job
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 25, 2018
Here you make your own schedule, you work remotely from your home, have weekly supportive conference calls, monthly meeting for additional training and updates in the region and/or company. The support staff is wonderful and always respond almost immediately when you need them. I have always love construction but hated to be tied to a desk. Here you get out and visit your projects as well as conduct site inspections for estimating. Never tied to a desk here!! As for the company, their workplace culture is supportive and respectful. You may work more hours because you want too and it sometimes doesn't feel like work at all. Just the best!!
Pros
Work remotely, make your own hours, supportive team atmosphere
Cons
You need to supply your own tools.
July 10, 2018

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear about your great experience. We consider ourselves lucky to work with great PMs like you!

By Far best place I have worked
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 25, 2018
My manger is not a micro manager. He allows you to do the job you were hired to do. No drama, no office politics. All PM's collaborate with each other and assist each other. Haven't seen this type of team work since I left the military.
Pros
Relaxed but steady paced
Cons
Haven't found one yet
July 10, 2018

We work hard to maintain a positive work environment for all of our employees, so we are so happy to hear that we have met your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Great company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2018
This company is great to work at for many reasons! They offer great benefits, management is great, always doing community work. Its no wonder they are growing so rapidly.
Pros
Good benefits, great work culture, management is awesome.
July 10, 2018

We are so happy to hear that we have met your expectations. We consider ourselves lucky to work with awesome PMs like you!

Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2017
I love this company! They are very professional and treat their employees like family! I would stay as long as possible! I have always had great training and work with awesome co workers!

I love my bosses, they are very helpful and go out of their way to make me feel like a valued employee!
July 10, 2018

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for the awesome review and for taking the time to share your experience with us!