ResMed
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100

ResMed Employee Reviews

United States127 reviews

culturebenefitdepartmentexcellentniceteamfeelcompany

Productive workplace with opportunities to advance your career.

Productive workplace with opportunities to advance your career. Quarterly bonus and work schedules are a plus. The benefits and workplace culture are the highlights of the company.

Pros

Quarterly Bonus, Work schedules

Cons

Mandatory Overtime

What is the best part of working at the company?The peers I worked with.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Volume of work. Management is non-responsive to how to establish a framework in order to make it realistically manageable.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Faux amicableWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Hectic busy

ResMed insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive workplace

ResMed is very inclusive and offers path to advancement. Management cares about the workers and there's always work to do. Benefits are great and events are provided during quarter end.

Very chill

Cool place I’m not that sure about other people but it was ok for me people there are nice at least the ones I met and very close to where I live so yeah

Productive workplace.

Not a bad place to work at all. There is a thing called blackout where you have to work 3 consecutive weeks every 3 month to get a bonus. If you miss one day your bonus is taking away from you. After blackout there is a lot of down time for that following week. They expect you to find work today even though all the work was pushed out weeks prior.

Don’t apply.

I was at this company for months, and the work environment is terrible. Management will fire anyone they don’t like. Management will take advantage of you whenever they can. They will give you a different job title with twice the amount of responsibilities, so you think you’re growing within the company but won’t compensate you for all your hard work. It’s very mentally draining. This warehouse has no AC. Someone is probably going to get a heat stroke one of these days, but management doesn’t care since they sit in an office that has AC. It is also tough to get hired on to the company and is motivating because the agency workers get paid the same as ResMed employees. The work is not consistent so be prepared to go a whole week just standing around / cleaning. I wouldn’t personally recommend this job to anyone that wants to have a social life outside of work, and I say that because they are constantly scheduling mandatory overtime during the weekend, including the weekend, so you cancel your plans then they wait to the very last minute on Friday to announce that they are canceling the overtime. The pay is not worth the poor work environment.

Work/Life is awful.

Demand to give your life to them with very low compensation to the very unbalanced work/life ratio. To say management is unqualified to run this facility would be an understatement.

Forklift Drivers Don't Be Fooled!

If you're thinking of working here as a forklift driver, just be prepared to start your first month or 5 weeks in a different department where you will NOT be driving. They like to start people in different departments as general laborers when they clearly applied to be drivers. Once they train you and you're ready to drive, you'll still wait several weeks longer to actually start daily driving a forklift. The management in this company is also very indecisive. They will tell you all week long you're going to work on the weekend and then wait till the last possible minute at the end of your shift on Friday to tell you its canceled. You will find it difficult to plan anything on weekends due to this. They also always change up the overtime hours. Some weeks they'll tell you you're staying longer, then switch it to coming in earlier. Horrible management here. They literally expect you to be available Monday thru Sunday for 12 hours a day. I was hired as a forklift driver then thrown into a new department where I was doing hardly any driving but instead doing manual labor all day. Also, just prepare to be working with no AC in the summer. it gets really hot in the warehouse.Other than that, if you're lucky and actually stick it out and become a driver, the job pays well and the work is easy for forklift drivers.

Bad

If you are not of a certain culture or ethnicity, you will not be promoted. Full of favoritism and nepotism. Hiring friends and ex employees is norm. Promotions are often unfair and based on how good you play the game. Mediocrity is not addressed and management is really weak, not qualified. Employees are pressured to promote company socially.

Seventh Grade All Over Again

Cliques rule the day at ResMed HQ in lovely San Diego. It’s all about who you know and who they know and who happens to be in favor at the moment. Oh, and it’s also about priorities. One floor remodel at $1 million + (including cool seats that look like rocks, a $3K coffee maker, little remotely controlled robot cameras for the important managers when they can’t make meetings in person (etc.)) followed by a massive RIF.

Pros

The decor! The rotating art exhibits! Ooh la la!

Cons

Idiocy

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ResMed?

Everything is process driven.

Working in shift and fast paced clean environment. Instructions were clearly provided and supported during initial days. Entry and exit are time monitored.

It's hard to get hired on

There is a lot of drama in the warehouse and some of it involves the leads, it's really hard to get hired on. Hr is really hard to get in contact with.

Poor management with zero assistance and direction.

Was never trained properly and everything I did learn I learned on my own. Would ask for help and I would not receive it but the criticism of me failing was always on time.

Pros

Worked from home

Cons

No help No training

Fun and motivating place to work!

I’ve been with ResMed for a little over 8 months and I can truly say I enjoy where I work. ResMed has big goals that are only attainable with a workforce that shares a similar vision and set of core values which drive high expectations. This drive fuels the workforce and brings out the best in everyone.

Pros

Amazing workforce, benefits, flexibility, occasional food, fulfilling

I'd go back again

They pay a little above minimum, but they do give incentive to keep coming to work. Work load isn't hard at all. it gets boring when there's no orders coming in. They know you'll have to stand around, but the head of the depth kept coming down and staring at us all like they expect you to be doing something where there is nothing to do. When there are no orders, there's nothing to do! You feel kind of threatened when they stare at you like a child. When you've swept your floor area and thrown out empty boxes, what is there to do? Management was cool people. Easily approachable and understand. They should create a better plan for the employees for the day when there are no orders. They expect you not to talk to one another. We're adults, not your children. We do our jobs. That should be enough. Overall, I liked the job. Cant complain. I've been in harder warehouses. This was a cool place. Clean too. At least they have fans right over you in summer. I would work there again.

Pros

Pay incentive, climate controlled, cool supervisors

Cons

Boring down time, strict bosses

search for product using a scanner

People who come to work there leave very quickly, they have no tolerance if you are absent due to illness, the Suna agency always has problems paying you, if you do not do it by direct deposit it takes more than a month for your payment to be made and they do not pay for accrued sick hours.

Pros

they pay reasonably well

Cons

they pay reasonably well

This is probably the best place I've worked. Competitive pay and great benefits although they can be a little stingy with RSUs for those in fields where they are common. The people here are great and all the managers I've worked with/for have been excellent. Of course this can vary by work group, but overall ResMed seems to do a good job of avoiding hiring A holes and those that slip through don't last.

Pros

Benefits, friendly people

Great culture, agile environment

Stand up meetings keep you feeling like everyone is on the same page. I was able to maneuver into several projects, coordinating with other departments as needed. Communication is very strong between different levels and departments. Everyone wants you to succeed.

Pros

Energetic culture and engaged management

Cons

Moderate pressure for results

Always hiring

POOR MGMT you stand around all day if there's no work and that's 3 days out of 4. Poor communication mgmt sucks turnover rate is high no room to advance I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy

Pros

4 days 10hr

Cons

Too much to write

Started as an Employee of the Staffing Agency

The culture and environment is very cut throat. Seems like there's always changes in the Organization, making me feel very uncertain of my job. All Administrative Assistants supported 3 C-Level Execs, making it very stressful at times.Starting pay was low through the Agency.

Pros

Nice office, convenient location, lots of parking, not budget conscience

Cons

Stressful at times, low pay.

Great Hours and Holiday time off

- Learned a lot on the use of CPAP devices/machines. - Management is really Good Director was awesome, so was supervisor and lead.- Department went through storm but it spirits were happy with new director. - Job was simple and straight forward. - The challenge was learning all the RESMED variety of specs of CPAP and Masks. - Great technical tribal support group.- Organized structure of using CRM, calls, emails, system, tools.

Pros

- Organized structure of using CRM, calls, emails, system, and tools.

Cons

- Need to bump up and stay current in 2020+ today's San Diego wages rate and Salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResMed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

2.8Fairygodboss Score

25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare ResMed with

ResMed reviews by popular job title

• ResMed
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?