Resnick Distributors Employee Reviews

2.6
Ratings breakdown
Avoid at all cost
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJMarch 1, 2018
If u wanna be talked to like your a kid that doesn't know any better this is a perfect place for u . Enjoy cause I don't want no parts of this place . Owners and management is very disrespectful .
Pros
We use to get pizza once a month but that no longer happens the pay is okay
Cons
Lol i have to laugh at this question
Decent job with a couple problems
Picker (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJanuary 17, 2018
This is a good paying job. The job conditions isn't all that fun. The management is very poor. Supervisors don't care about you as a person, they only care about you getting the job done regardless of how good you are in the job. No one stands out, everyone is another number. If you don't like rats, don't apply.
Pros
Free pizza once a month
Cons
Management, job condition
Nice company to work for
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJDecember 27, 2017
Productive and collaborative work environment in the administrative building that encourages team work. The staff is nice and helpful. Communication has room for improvement.
Cons
Healthcare
Fast pace but fun place to work
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJ 08901December 12, 2017
Come in get your route papers and check your load on the truck and off you go to start your route. The only thing is some of the paperwork is confusing. At the end of the when you get back to the warehouse check-in takes a lot of time. They have to check your paperwork and make sure the returns are correct, plus if you are carrying cash you have to cash it in. Which again takes a lot of time.
Pros
Early days
Cons
Communication
Horrible company! Clueless ownership/management
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJanuary 17, 2017
This is a horrible company DO NOT waste your time the Ownership and management are clueless and rude also very cheap they couldn't careless about worker complaints or worker safety. The atmosphere has a gossip high school mentality the pay is extremely low the turnover rate is sky high this is a family owned business and that's the only reason the current owners have a job they have no clue how things function.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Pros
When i left the parking lot
Cons
Management, Complete chaos throughout the shift
First day last day
Driver (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJuly 5, 2016
Start time was at 5am was there at 4:45 . I walked in building I was literally like a ghost . I told a employee it's my first day and he said ok and took off . I literally was standing in same spot for 20 mins people walking past me .trucks weren't loaded . I asked the gentlemen again "hey so when I come in what's the process ?@ he said here's the paper of drivers u see your name " and that's it he waked away .. I did not feel welcomed at all . Super uncomfortable it was 5:40am the trucks still were not ready to head out drivers were arguing with warehouse people . There was literally 2 people in warehouse loading trucks .. Super crazy out of control .. Defently walked out
Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJune 3, 2016
Everybody else who reviewed this company must be working in the office part of the warehouse. However, I worked in the real warehouse and it was nothing like the office side. The machinery was old, sometimes not even working correctly, not even their vending machines work, the place is filthy. I have almost stepped on or bumped into at least 5 nails. Luckily, i was quick enough to move my foot and/or body.

The owners don't know how to run their business correctly, they are cheap and don't invest any money into fixing anything or paying the workers properly for the amount of work that needs to be done. The building looks looks like it has been through WWII.

The turnover rate is extremely high and people there don't want to work there. Sadly, a lot of them have no other choices due to various factors. The executives of the company only qualify for their positions because they are the sons of the founder.

They completely ignore worker complaints, yet they want people to do their jobs better, which is very hard when nothing is working correctly. They have no policies or processes for trash and debris removal etc. They only care about their button line. If you're a worker then you're just a number and you will be treated as such.
Pros
Weekly Pay, Flexible Hours
Cons
Lack of Company Culture, Poorly Managed
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of experience
Clerk and customer service (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJFebruary 20, 2016
I typically work 8 hours a day. Sometimes I work overtime.
The hardest part of the job is to finish all returns on time.
Management is very understanding and cooperative.
My co-workers are very friendly.
The most enjoyable part of the job to speak with salespersons and resolving their concerns.
I did learn computer programs, like Linux and Powerhouse
Pros
Flexible management and scheldule
Cons
no benefits
nice place to work
Loss Prevention Associate (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJOctober 19, 2015
Fun and lovely place to work. very nice atmoshere and the management have a way of motivating their workers through different types of incentives
productive and fun place to work at.
Warehouse/shipping/receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  new brunswick new jerseyAugust 26, 2015
Typical day at work- got in to work and started load/unload trucks.
I learned how to supervise from my manager and supervisor.
Got along with everyone.
Hardest part of the job- had to do my supervisor job when she wasnt there and i didnt get pay enough to do her job.
Enjoyable part of the job - got to listen to music.
Pros
can listen to music
Cons
had to do my supervisor job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resnick Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

Resnick Distributors Reviews by Location