Resolutions Health Alliance, PA Employee Reviews

One continuous lie after another
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJune 10, 2019
This company is full of lies, drama, and a management team that will test anyone’s patience. They throw you into jobs you are not hired for, no training or clearly defined expectations, and then criticize you for everything. It was the worst job I have ever had the luck of working.
All of the reviews that are good are all written by the management team. This was actually admitted by a supervisor that wrote the “Iron sharpens Iron” review. They are not even real reviews. There is always a job position open at RHA because the place is like a turn style. In my first month I watched five people hired and watched five people quit! All because of management and their inability to accept responsibility for their petty actions.
If you are thing of applying at this company be forewarned that it will be a mistake. Over the entire length of employment I quit trying to get to know my coworkers because they quit within a month or two.
I honestly don’t believe this company will survive the next five years because they’ve employed everyone in a 25 mile vicinity that can meet the requirements.
Their benefits are horrible. No leave until 90 days and even then they have blackout periods in which you can’t use your leave. Then there are the petty rules that are written in pencil and changed as they feel it suits them.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, bad pay, drama, and horrible insurance that isn’t accepted anywhere.
Official response from Resolutions Health Alliance, PA
June 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your employment with us as a negative experience. We work to ensure employees have accurate expectations of job duties even during the initial interview, and we offer thorough training and accessible management in the weeks following. We expect that some inexperienced clinicians may struggle with the transition from colloquial perspectives of mental health to using a refined set of clinical skills, and we strive to provide support during that transition. We apologize that you experienced our efforts to fall short of your needs. We also welcome honest feedback which helps us continually improve and build on the values that drive our company: quality, efficiency, and adaptability.

We find it important to clarify that neither our management nor entry level employees are asked to leave reviews, and anyone who has done so is acting entirely independent of our direction. Reviews by existing employees are clearly marked, and we certainly do not condone or encourage deceit of any kind.

Additionally, your response contains some factual errors we hope you would review; however, we understand that it can be difficult to fairly evaluate events during times of heightened emotion and would encourage future applicants to address any related questions during an interview.

We wish you well in your future endeavors, and we again thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards, Management Team

Poor management and poor training
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLApril 12, 2019
This organization would be great because it has some good employees but the issue is the owner. She has a dictatorship like style of management. She has no personality and is very disrespectful. Poor management, lack of training and misleading of job role. Counselors are expected to help out in other programs they weren't hired for.
Pros
very knowledgeable LCPC
Cons
management, owner
Rha
In Home Services Para Professional (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJuly 20, 2018
Awesome area to assist people but the jobs are totally underfunded for the amount of work that is expected of you. The job, court and other duties that are required is quite an amount for someone to do at such a low salary
Pros
job flexibility
Cons
pay
Growth-oriented
Clinician (Current Employee) –  Lake City, FLJune 8, 2018
The reviews of this company are disappointing and largely inaccurate based on my experiences. The company culture can challenging, and you should be ready for personal and professional growth if you accept a position here. BUT, the management and ownership have a heart for people, the mission of the company, and growth/success. This environment may be difficult for employees who struggle with personal accountability or a desire to coast, and you absolutely must be able to respectfully assert yourself in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, quality-of-service -driven environment. And having firm personal boundaries and an attitude toward problem-solving is essential because of the nature of the positon and it’s duties.

That being said, I have repeatedly turned down offers to work elsewhere in my time with this company because I love it there. Management embodies the values they expect from others - authenticity, empathy, and humility. The owner is strong and driven, and she has made tremendously positive changes since assuming her current position. She continues to grow as a leader, and she is one of the most fair and honest people I have ever encountered. Deadlines are strict, and expectations are high - so if you’re not of the opinion that “iron sharpens iron” then this environment may not be the best fit. But if you want to be around people who celebrate each other’s growth and develop genuine working relationships, apply!

RHA is not a perfect workplace, but the employees (at all levels) who find success here are incredibly amazing people that bring real value to your life.
  more... Don’t apply if you’re not up for a challenge - do apply if you want to be involved in an agency that helps their employees uncover the best of themselves to provide amazing services to our population.  less
Micro manager
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLApril 13, 2018
The salary seems good but all that glitters is not gold. Pleople laughed when I tried to work 9-5 as one of the supervisors there is emailing you at 12:20am and calling at 7 expecting stuff done. No family life or time because of the paperwork they bombard you with and no REAL training, good luck.They expect a 70+ hour work week.....
Pros
Salary
Cons
Everything else about company
Challenging environment with owner of the company
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJune 30, 2017
This organization is small and could truly be one of the best but the owner believes in a dictatorship type environment. I met some truly genuine staff people/clients but the owner has obvious issues with intelligent women, intelligent men and people of color. It is not a healthy atmosphere for humanity. If you really need work, take the job but please constantly search for another job.
Pros
Great clients and experience working with them
Cons
Dictatorial environment
Parenting Instructor (Current Employee) –  Lake City, FLApril 4, 2017
I have been with this company for several years as a parenting. The training is great, the people work as a team and the mangers are always available.
I don't recommend working here.
Paraprofessional - Family Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLFebruary 9, 2017
I worked 70 hours plus at this location, and although I loved the work I did with my clientele, management was not up to par. I was hired on contract and was guaranteed part-time within 3 months. This was dragged out for a year until I was essentially left with no choice but to resign, without having been taken off contract and placed onto the official employee roll. Employees throughout the company left frequently due to various issues. Training was virtually non-existent, and when I turned to my supervisor for assistance, I was frequently told to "go google it." I often traveled 100+ miles a day to see over 6 families a day for an hour visit for case management.
Pros
Good Money, Wide Variety of Clientele
Cons
Poor Management, Dishonesty
Not a good company to work for.
Family Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJanuary 13, 2017
This company serves a much-needed purpose in the communities it serves. However, it has a lot of problems that can not be solved by the employees. Upper management has unrealistic expectations and the employees are unable to have a work/life balance due to the expectations of their superiors. There is a severe lack of communication between supervisors, office personnel, clinicians, and paraprofessionals There is very little oversight and training provided for employees. Also, watch your back and your paycheck.
Great!, Much fun while accomplishments were great for the clientelle
Sr. Social Worker/Residental Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, TNDecember 3, 2015
I truly enjoyed this position. Staff were highly motivated and wanted to do the right thing even when no one was looking. Dependable management. A great learning experience that actually shaped much of my present day professional outlook.
Pros
Fun, challenging, fair pay, supported
Cons
there are not many of these places still around, which is sad as I observed great strides in the clientele we were serving.
Very rewarding line of work
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLOctober 3, 2015
Managed daily office, payroll management, human resource management, benefits manager, hiring, firing, evaluation, workflow management.
Pros
very rewarding
Cons
very stressful
A great opportunity to give back
Lead Counselor (Current Employee) –  Lake City, FLMay 10, 2015
Amazing staff and management that really care for their employees. The work is extremely demanding but you are compensated very well.
Pros
Compensation, opportunities to learn
Cons
Driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resolutions Health Alliance, PA. Our community is ready to answer.

Resolutions Health Alliance, PA Reviews by Location