Resolvit, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Consulting
Consultant - Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 13, 2018
Resolvit is a consulting firm. I was placed with a convenience store chain support group.

Resolvit is a good company to work for. I believe they care about the consultants they hire. Just remember that the companies you are placed with can have a different environment than Resolvit.
Pros
Good benefits, good management.
Good place to gain and grow
TALENT CONSULTANT (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 22, 2018
They were fair and helpful to me. I enjoyed my experience with the company. When I wanted to take my job to a remote status, there was no push back from management, and they were very supportive and helpful the entire contract.
Great Introduction to the IT Consulting/Staffing Market
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 3, 2018
I learned a lot and made some great friends while working there. Better compensation and the ability to work remotely sometimes would have allowed for me stay there longer.
Pros
Flexibility, Team Training, Networking, Team Management Cares
Cons
Staffing Market is not Consistent
Average
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2018
The people are very nice and helpful. The culture is upbeat and supportive among the consultants. It can be what you make of it and there is support for that.
Great Collaborative Environment; great managerial team
Network Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCFebruary 27, 2018
Excellent company; great working with the staff and management; fun activities. Staff provided team building events outside of the office, offered different roles within the company itself.
Pros
Free lunches; dinners; parties
Bridge position
Senior Consultant / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VANovember 15, 2017
I found it to be a very challenging environment and the management team was disconnected from the staff and the challenges of the job. Did not pay well and expected a lot from the team.
Pros
Team members
Cons
Resolvit is built on integrity, hard work and creativity. It is always a blast to be a part of such a strong team.
Network Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 13, 2017
I love the people at Resolvit. It takes some serious team work and collaboration to get the job done and everyone is extremely helpful for the most part. I enjoy the fun culture and real friendships that are made here. If you're a fun-loving, self starter with an unwavering positive attitude, Resolvit would be a great fit for you.

Everything can use some improvement. With Resolvit, I think that more open communication about where the company is going between management and business service employees/consultants could spark a lot of creative and potentially lucrative ideas. Transparency and consistency are there, but could be better.
Na
NOC Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 6, 2017
dedicated to protecting both commercial and U.S. government networks and infrastructure. consultants are known throughout the cyber security community for their leadership, professionalism, and timely sharing of high-quality analysis and reporting, which assists agencies in the protection of their networks.
Not a good place to work
IT Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 25, 2017
Not a professional organization at all. They allowed and pushed for unethical behavior, it was a gross culture and they couldn't maintain any employees.
Pros
compensation, benefits
Cons
unethical, severely micromanaged
Love the people
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 13, 2017
Great people and a great opportunity to share my knowledge, skills, abilities and passion for human resources and the people of the organization. Fast paced, challenging and exciting.
Fun place to work at and good teamwork environment
Jr. System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAJune 26, 2017
I owe everything to Resolvit, this company helped me grow intellectually. The IT industry is very competitive and Resolvit gave me all the tools to become successful in it. I would love to stay at my current job but at the moment I have different family needs which force me to take a different career path.
Great atmosphere
Integrated Researcher and Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 24, 2017
I loved everyone I worked with. The environment was positive and forward thinking. I think they need to work on their marketing, business analysis, and technology. In the end, They are a fine company.
Good
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 24, 2017
I would recommend a friend to apply for positions with ResolvIT.

In fact if they had an opening I would gladly apply for a position. They have great benefits!!
Company interested in growing their consultants
Principal Consultant at Cisco Systems (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 3, 2017
I have been having a great experience as a consultant at Resolvit. I am more than just a field resource. The corporate team from top to bottom makes us feel included and part of the company. We gather socially with the corp team, clients and prospects regularly to improve our network.
Resolivt is a good contracting company
Crystal / Cognos Report Developer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 19, 2016
My working with Resolvit was great. The interview process as well as the on boarding was really easy. The care taken on the project and selection of hiring companies was above the rest.
Productive and caring of its employees
Sourcing Analyst, Contractor - Supplier Sourcing (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 25, 2016
Resolvit was great. They were quick to execute and really cared about their employees. The Recruiter/Supervisor checked in with the consultants regularly to see how things were going.
Pros
Friendly, caring, & meetings were over coffee
Cons
Had to wait several months before being able to contribute to 401K.
Great Place to work, really
Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 18, 2016
I like working at Resolvit, they care about their consultants. The management is great and they are available and work with you if required.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
low pay
If you get called by Resolvit, block their number.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiJuly 6, 2015
Undoubtedly one of the most unethical companies I have ever worked for. They tell you one thing and the employer another, such that expectations aren't in synch. Their office manager Lowell is undoubtedly one of the nastiest woman I have ever spoken with and resorted to making personal attacks during a discussion. The company puts everybody on salary and while the employees are paid based on an 80 hour pay scale they are charging the client for the close to 70 plus hours a WEEK that the employees are working.
IT Consulting Firm - Great People not so great compensation package
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 5, 2015
Firm provides job placement at various large IT companies.
As a consultant they provide full benefits.

Pay Scale is lower than average.

Managers are helpful and easy to work with.
Pros
Free lunches to meet with Recruiter
Cons
Low wages
recruiters not very professional
unemployed (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 16, 2014
Was contacted by a recruiter hot on my trail. Tried to meet for an interview not once but twice. Then tried to do a phone interview and was stood up again.

No thanks, ill be productive elsewhere.
Cons
very unprofessional staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resolvit, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight