Resource Environmental Solutions

Resource Environmental Solutions Employee Reviews

Manual Labor
I worked 10 hour days in the Louisiana swamps doing ecological offsets for swamp restoration. I potted, planted, fertilized and cultivated plants. I learned valuable experience that helped shape me as an individual. The other workers were good people and hard workers. The hardest part was having to work in the hot sun with mosquitos everywhere. This job was not very enjoyable, but it was a character building experience.
Worst management
Management is awful. No one seems to know where the company is heading and bad decisions are being made everyday. I have witnessed co workers brought to tears over their workloads and horrible treatment by supervisors. It seems like more people are leaving every week...stay far away
Pros
Decent vacation
Cons
Horrible pay for the huge workloads and terrible management
Terrible management.
Resource Environmental Solutions is not a place I recommend to work. While being there, I witnessed extreme poor management, lack of ambition, laziness, and overall disappointment.
Face-Paced, difficult work
Learned a lot about stream restoration and habitat restoration, but worked long hard hours to gain that information. Information is pretty much only applicable in the field of restoration.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Weather conditions, average compensation, manual labor
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Environmental Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3