Resource Management Concepts, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good Place to work
Government Safety Contractor (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDNovember 28, 2018
Government Contract Work is a challenge because after 5 years we wonder if the contract will continue. They will let us know a year in advance if it is a go....so that is good.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Contract Work
Great work space
Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDDecember 11, 2018
I really love this company. Everyone knows your name and they always ask how you're doing and if there is anything they can help you with. They encourgage growth and training.
Pros
Free lunches, growth, training
My days at this company are mostly good.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Great Mills, MDNovember 8, 2018
The job that I perform on a daily basis can be challenging at times. I really enjoy the people at my workplace we work together as a team. If there are any problems we will have a discussion on how to solve them in the most efficient way possible.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
I don't really have any complaints
Great Company
Information Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDSeptember 4, 2018
They are a fair and caring company. They are very involved with their employees and their work efforts. You feel like a person and not a number, which is very important.
Great company
Management Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 23, 2018
Resource Management Concepts (RMC)is a good company to work for. I feel they genuinly care about their employees. Leadership reaches out to touch base, check in, and offer assistance with Amy issues on a regular basis. Leadership continually provides updates as to state of the company. Flexible work environment.
Pros
Responsive leadership
Cons
N/a
Friendly Workplace
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 5, 2018
Every one at RMC is incredibly friendly. They pay you what you deserve and nothing less. The CEO and President work side by side with you everyday so it's nice to see the sense of management everyday.
Pros
Free luncheon every month and free sodas and snacks everyday
Management is very responsive. Good company to work for.
Program Analyst/Supply Tech Screener (Current Employee) –  Indian Head, MDAugust 10, 2017
I have worked for RMC twice. Magement was responsive and care about your well-being. Company always have gatherings outside of the office where all festivies are paid for by the company. Great company to work for!
A small business that has big aspirations
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 20, 2017
RMC is an excellent company to work for. Even as the company has grown to over 200 employees they still have a small business culture that inspires individuality and creativity. They take care of their employees by offering training on site and career growth to those that have ambitions as big as the company. I would highly recommend RMC to anyone looking to further their career.
Great Company
Antiterrorism/Force Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VASeptember 16, 2012
Lots of innovation ! Chemonics always supported a team environment. The facility was like a college campus. I enjoyed working for this firm.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
small work spaces
The best contracting company I have ever worked for
Senior Systems Safety Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDApril 19, 2013
The management and HRO of this company is superb. I always felt I was getting great positive feedback and felt good about my job. They make their money on contract awards, so security and advancement is somewhat limited, although they do all they possibly can for you. It would be great to work for them again.
Pros
positive feedback, very competent and personable.
Cons
job security
Excellent Company
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 2, 2016
Great company to work for. They maintain that small business feel while offering benefits and salaries that are competitive with room to grow.
Excellent company with good management and even better benefits
Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2014
RMC will be forever remembered as the company with the best insurance I've ever had. Typical day involved writing reports, reviewing reports and responding to various customer safety needs. The skills learned in technical writing from working here have greatly helped. Where the position lacked in pay it was greatly made up for in benefits.
Pros
Excellent benefits!
Cons
Contracts don't allow for advancement
Great Starter Company
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Indian Head, MDMarch 14, 2016
This company is small, but they are great to work for! They make you feel as if they really value you as an employee and want you to continue working for them and growing as you grow in your career!
Pros
Multiple locations to work at, catered outings at times, want to help you advance
Cons
None at the moment
Do not trust this company
Scientist (Former Employee) –  USAOctober 3, 2015
This company low bids contracts to get work and does not pay people what they are worth. There is no opportunity for advancement, increases in pay or benefits, or job security. Do not trust the employment benefits information that they give out at the start of the contract. In some cases, the benefit increases do not apply to employees on some contracts. Management does not care about the employees.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
Benefits are below average and mangement does not care about employees