Resource MFG Employee Reviews

Worst Company
YAdministrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 11, 2019
Worst Company I have ever worked for, was fired because I had no money to get on the bus, plus I was on workers compensation. Was treated like I was not knowledgeable
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
No paid holidys
Fair compensation
Temp Employee Packaging Helper, King's Hawaiian (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAFebruary 13, 2019
Be prepared stand on feet. Offers career advancement and other opportunities of wanting to gain more skills. I've learned to be punctual and be prepared to stay late if necessary.
Pros
Free Bread
Cons
Short Breaks
Great company to work for.
Inventory (Current Employee) –  Frederick, COJanuary 2, 2019
I love working for resource MFG they are great and they treat us fairly.
Thanks to all the managers that I have been in contact with. They are all great human beings!!
Pros
Excellent communication
Cons
I am a temp so we don't have benefits
great working environment
Outreach Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 30, 2018
time management skills were learned
hardest part was adapting to a new employees
enjoyable part was becoming a part of a team that was well respected
Absolutely Love this Company
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 27, 2018
They stand behind their core values, that speaks volume to me. Plenty of PTO and are encouraged to take it. Upper management has an open door policy. Great place to work..
Pros
Plenty of PTO, flexible
Cons
Can be stressful at times
Delightful for a temp company
Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  MedinaSeptember 19, 2018
I found resourcemfg here on indeed. I applied for a job I wanted and to my surprise I was interviewed for that exact position!!! (Crazy, right?) Although the position I wanted was filled before I could get in, they set me to start somewhere similar for a MUCH MUCH higher salary than what I initially applied for. In conclusion, from posting REAL jobs (not making jobs up to get you in the door and offering you horrible work like most local temp Co's) to genuinely helping me find good work and treating me with respect - I would highly recommend anyone in northern Ohio looking for work to stop by the Parma office. It was the best move i have ever made and am grateful for the opportunity they have given me!
Pros
See below
Very Fast Paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Buford, GA 30518November 13, 2018
Good job to work for just need better management. You would get supplies for the lines that was packing boxes for certain companies. It was very fast pace. I would stack boxes on skids to go to certain companies.
Pros
Paid for lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Temporary Service
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAOctober 26, 2018
It was contract employment so I hung in there til I was hired by Yamaha. They had good management and good incentives on referring people to work for them.
Working environment
Quad Graphics (Current Employee) –  4920 1,40 w ServiceOctober 18, 2018
My days at work are often enjoyable and nothing is impossible to get done as long I'm focused on what needs to have done management is decent also the people and the place and the environment is decent as well the hardest part of the job is making sure everything is going well and the the enjoyable part of the job is getting stuff done right and completed.
Over all good staffing agency
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 18, 2018
Over all Resource MFG is a good staffing company to work for.
Also never had issues with my hours or compensation for time worked.
Management however is not as supportive as they should be.
Pros
they have frequent assignments
Cons
the assignments dont last long
good place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAOctober 2, 2018
the management there is laid back and easy to work with. some of the jobs they have is easy and some are hard like any other job I have in the past few years
Good place
Personnel Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 3, 2018
Overall it was a good place to work, pay should be hirer for the work you do. The management is very supportive and the director in this area always follows thru, the only down side is the pay
Keeps you working
Contract Admin Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 27, 2018
They will keep you working. I've had assignments from the first day I registered with them; and I have been busy every since. They are easy to get to, very convenient location; they are willing to work hard so you can work hard for them' they are just a really great team.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
Paydays sometimes are late
Not impressed
Staff Recruiter/On-Site (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MISeptember 12, 2018
It is a mans world. Management was not professional in the least. Would not recommend working. Fellow office employees are not welcoming nor helpful. They will stab you in the back.
Pros
Cons
Too many to count
whop
Various Assembly Positions (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 4, 2018
oh my goodness here we go again with this review and im really not sure what the meaning behind it is. i just need help getting a different job with benefits
Better Agencies without all the Lies
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 13, 2018
They do nothing to help promote your success internally. Managers will throw you under the bus in order for them to advance or get what they want. They take your ideas and present them as their own. You are nothing more than a puppet that is used to help advance those that are already making a great deal more in compensation. The company has gotten so big that corporate is completely non-existent at the branch level. There are a lot of tenured individuals that work for this company, meaning they all know each other very well and protect their own. Good luck if you run into an issue with any of them.
Pros
Good vacation plan if you can hang in there long enough to enjoy it.
Cons
Managers, VP's, Corporate.
Productive, Fast Paced
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIAugust 6, 2018
Makes time go by very easily because you stay super busy. Learn how to work more than 3 or 4 machines at a time keeping a strong work flow going. Very competitive at times.
Productive and fun work environment
MODEL HOME ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 20, 2018
Productive and fun work environment. Management is awesome and super understanding. They are professional and personable. Awesome place to work for if you are a student or looking for something part time.
workplace celebrations
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 5, 2018
Great place to work and had a great time doing it.. Although the assignment was temporary, the people that I worked with have become lasting friendships due to the work culture.
Pros
great cafeteria
Cons
security
Horrible temp service
Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCDecember 12, 2018
Please do not go to this temp service unless your purposely looking to waste your time I have been asked to come into every office from the Charlotte office to the Indian Trail office as well as the Concord office because my resume so called looked amazing spent over 2 hours in each office and still have not been offered a position I apply for positions on their website or email my recruiter Ashley and no reply I have been told from several different people they give the positions to the people they know after over 2 years with dealing with them I'm starting to believe that

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource MFG. Our community is ready to answer.