RESOURCE MFG Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I worked in a fun and busy environment. I showed both the Model homes and the homes ready for purchase. I enjoyed comparing Model Homes features.
Hostess/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2018
I worked in Model Homes and homes already built and ready to be sold. I greeted clients and answered their questions about the purchasing process. Also helped them pick out brick or stone and many other things for their new home. I enjoyed forming relationships with these people who are making a huge life time decision.
Over all good staffing agency
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 18, 2018
Over all Resource MFG is a good staffing company to work for.
Also never had issues with my hours or compensation for time worked.
Management however is not as supportive as they should be.
Pros
they have frequent assignments
Cons
the assignments dont last long
Very nice people working as team and friendly
R R Donnelly (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 18, 2018
In this job the work is not difficult there are people that if i have any questions always help to undertand better and make work more easy picking and paking material for companies and mailing the staff, 1 break of 15min en other of 30min time to start monday to friday from 6am to 2pm lor of people spiking to languages inglish and Spanish
Pros
Many banding machines available
Resource
Welder/Machine Operator/Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2018
Everyone at the main office was dedicated to finding you work or getting you to the job if they requested you as fast as possible. Never had any issued with the office locations or the staff. Friendly and efficient. Often would check on me to see how the job was going, if they provided me with what was need and my thoughts on the assignment.
Great company to work with and had enjoyed being there.
Store System Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 11, 2018
Great company to work for have no problems with getting every one involved with there work direction. Wish that I could see be there but the company was over 38 mile away from me and took 1 hour and 45 minutes to get to site.
call center
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 7, 2018
the job was at a placed hms and they work you for almost 365 days but the staffing agency was good to me and also worked at zales corp office from the staffing agency
Nice place to work.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 31, 2018
Generally, you know what is required when you show up each day. There is a team meeting every morning for your area and one for the shift. I learned more about computer logistics and shipping requirements for our products. For a shipping department, it is relaxed, but as you know it can be hectic at times. Everyone works together. The hardest part of the job was: I was the only person on first shift that worked 6am to 2pm MTFR and 8am to 4pm WTH. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I enjoyed what we were accomplishing and working again.
Pros
Birthday Parties!
Cons
Not knowing when I would be finished for the day.
Bad Place to Work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INMay 22, 2018
I don't really remember much about working here at Resource MFG, I believe that I was working at the Staples Distribution Center, where I would place various items in totes
This a employment agency
General Helper (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILMay 16, 2018
the worst place to start working is from an employment agency, but I haven't any other choice. They hire any person just trying to fill the hole. The recruiter are unprofessional and with a lack of touch.
Temporary Employer
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Madison, INMay 5, 2018
Doing what ever you're assigned to at each factory. Mine was press operator and assembly. Starting pay was very low. Learned the basics of the job I eventually got hired into.
good placement assistance
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  South Ogden, UTMay 4, 2018
Company pretty good at keeping you employed. Agency has tons of resources for companies to send you to work. Agents are very attentive to your needs. I am working to find employment at a full time permanent position.
Lazy and a disappointment
Masker (Former Employee) –  Ground EffectsApril 28, 2018
I didn't feel supported no one cared about my health and over all well being, I had to many times follow up with them. Lack of concern for there recruits, I would never work for them again.
Pros
Cons
Lazy
Never again
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mukilteo, WAApril 23, 2018
I would not recommend this company to anyone. they send you to a job and forget about you. If you try and come to them with your concerns they blow you off. All they care about is the money they make off of your back. The people that work their are very rude. If you don't absolutely need a job, DON'T DO IT!
Pros
There are none!
Cons
It's just not worth it.
Management sucked
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 23, 2018
They couldn't keep track of anything they said they were going to do. They say one thing and then when you follow up on it they fire you and they forget to tell you about it and you are just waiting forever to get back to work
Cons
Good
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fresno County, CAApril 6, 2018
I always, when I have the opportunity to encounter
with somebody needing a job, I recommend Resource MFG
because they are always courteous, answer any questions,
motivate and best of all always answer there company Phone
and get you the job.
Great Job and Thank You.
Pros
Good Fast Results
Cons
N/a
Everyone is professional and nice.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 6, 2018
I had difficult times after I relocated to Georgia and they stuck with me. If I ever had a question about anything, there was always someone I could talk to with a positive solution. Excellent people skills.
Pros
Excellent people skills.
Cons
Wanted more pay and hours.
Favorites are played
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMarch 25, 2018
It is a decent enough company to work for, but it doesn't shy away from playing favorites. Coworkers are nice enough, but in a temp to hire scenario, it's every man for themselves.
Pros
Catered in lunches once a month, Birthday cookies/cupcakes once a month for that months birthdays
Cons
Point system for call ins, Favorites, little to no communication between departments
Unreliable
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SC 29625March 19, 2018
I would not recommend this company to anyone. Totally unreliable.The work environment that I was placed in was very hostile and totally cutthroat. There was no resolution to concerns expressed to management.
Decent job, great pay, no life
VW Paint Shop - Sealer, Doors (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 9, 2018
Working at VW for Resource MFG was great for my bank account. Outside of work, though, I had no life, and I barely had time to sleep in between going to work and coming back. Overtime out the wazzoo. We stayed at least 1-2 hours over almost every single day, and on weeks when we were supposed to work 4 days, they had us working a mandatory 5th day, so our weekends were always cut short.
Pros
Great money, lots of hours
Cons
No time outside of work, little time for sleep
productive and kept busy
Receiving / forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, N.C.March 8, 2018
Only thing was transition from temperary agency to permanent is not guaranteed after 90 days. It could take up to 2years before XPO logistics hires on as a Permanent employee.