Resource MFG Employee Reviews

very productive enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2018
love this company always able to come them and find great jobs .they have many jobs available with the hours you are looking for .as wells as pay. Don't matter if you are new to the job field there is a position for u
Pros
hours you want
Cons
health care
Fun place to work
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTOctober 29, 2018
Very fast paced. Can be hard work and heavy work. So come in in shape. You will need it for the weight of the products that you wil be carrying. Safety belts are provided.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2018
Temp to hire assignment with Valassis Inc. Attended training for the first 2 weeks, prior to being assigned accounts to manage. Extensive data entry and general office procedures.
Pros
Immediate availability
Cons
Position was temporary
Temporary Service
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAOctober 26, 2018
It was contract employment so I hung in there til I was hired by Yamaha. They had good management and good incentives on referring people to work for them.
they try to find you work
Contingent Worker (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAOctober 22, 2018
they are a good company. they also try to find you work.you have to be on time. come with all your info. pass your drug test and you will have a job. Resource mfg also have class you can take for free.
Great bunch of people
Temporary Employee @ PTS (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 19, 2018
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I worked at my own pace. I moved upto a trainer fast. I also was doing returns fairly quick. There was never a dull moment and once a month we had a cake for birthdays.
Pros
Great people, discounts at sales
Cons
Didnt really have any
unprofessional and unclean environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAOctober 19, 2018
I was always on a assembly line that would shut down and stop working. My manager would sleep inside a trailor. Lack of work , all employees has to exit the building.
Working environment
Quad Graphics (Current Employee) –  4920 1,40 w ServiceOctober 18, 2018
My days at work are often enjoyable and nothing is impossible to get done as long I'm focused on what needs to have done management is decent also the people and the place and the environment is decent as well the hardest part of the job is making sure everything is going well and the the enjoyable part of the job is getting stuff done right and completed.
No comment
Regional Line Haul Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 8, 2018
This was temporary agency so it is hard to write a review.
I was only employed by them a month, during the month the agency kept me busy working from Beaverton, OR to Sacramento, CA until I was offered a new position at another company.
Good Review
Assembly line Inspector/Packer (Current Employee) –  Batesville, MSOctober 6, 2018
Care about their employees needs always willing to help anyway possible was always available to help when a problem arises was very concerned about us
Pros
Willing to assist
Cons
no cons
Very ignorant staffing group
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 5, 2018
Save yourself a HEADACHE. Worst staffing group I've had to work with. Rude mangement that WILL gossip about you and your troubles. For instance, I received some disheartening news and begin to have an anxiety attack and was quickly laughed at but the man I was speaking with and a few others.
Pros
You'll never make below $12/hr
Cons
Literally everything else.
Most people were helpful and kind
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIOctober 4, 2018
Enjoyed my seasonal job here. Would have liked to be hired in but it was only temporary and it was clear from the beginning. I learned many interesting things about plants and how to care for them.
Good place
Personnel Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 3, 2018
Overall it was a good place to work, pay should be hirer for the work you do. The management is very supportive and the director in this area always follows thru, the only down side is the pay
good place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAOctober 2, 2018
the management there is laid back and easy to work with. some of the jobs they have is easy and some are hard like any other job I have in the past few years
great working environment
Outreach Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 30, 2018
time management skills were learned
hardest part was adapting to a new employees
enjoyable part was becoming a part of a team that was well respected
Not what I exspected but good pay when theres work
Shipping & Receiving clerk, Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Tomball, TXSeptember 28, 2018
it pretty good when there is work available but i havent had any work from them in months . so ther not good with keeping you employed.They have two different drug test you would have to possibly take to get on a contract for work,
Pros
there jobs are at good pay rate
Cons
not much work available
Keeps you working
Contract Admin Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 27, 2018
They will keep you working. I've had assignments from the first day I registered with them; and I have been busy every since. They are easy to get to, very convenient location; they are willing to work hard so you can work hard for them' they are just a really great team.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
Paydays sometimes are late
Horrible
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 26, 2018
This place is basically a joke. I worked for them for quite a while and quit working for them because they refused to place me in a different assignment.
Delightful for a temp company
Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  MedinaSeptember 19, 2018
I found resourcemfg here on indeed. I applied for a job I wanted and to my surprise I was interviewed for that exact position!!! (Crazy, right?) Although the position I wanted was filled before I could get in, they set me to start somewhere similar for a MUCH MUCH higher salary than what I initially applied for. In conclusion, from posting REAL jobs (not making jobs up to get you in the door and offering you horrible work like most local temp Co's) to genuinely helping me find good work and treating me with respect - I would highly recommend anyone in northern Ohio looking for work to stop by the Parma office. It was the best move i have ever made and am grateful for the opportunity they have given me!
Pros
See below
Good Job
Cabler/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TN 37167September 16, 2018
Overall, this was a good place to work that offered success to any willing employee. I learned many new skills and was exposed to new opportunities through this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource MFG. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about