Resource MFG Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Delightful for a temp company
Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  MedinaSeptember 19, 2018
I found resourcemfg here on indeed. I applied for a job I wanted and to my surprise I was interviewed for that exact position!!! (Crazy, right?) Although the position I wanted was filled before I could get in, they set me to start somewhere similar for a MUCH MUCH higher salary than what I initially applied for. In conclusion, from posting REAL jobs (not making jobs up to get you in the door and offering you horrible work like most local temp Co's) to genuinely helping me find good work and treating me with respect - I would highly recommend anyone in northern Ohio looking for work to stop by the Parma office. It was the best move i have ever made and am grateful for the opportunity they have given me!
Pros
See below
Not impressed
Staff Recruiter/On-Site (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MISeptember 12, 2018
It is a mans world. Management was not professional in the least. Would not recommend working. Fellow office employees are not welcoming nor helpful. They will stab you in the back.
Pros
Cons
Too many to count
Careless in assignments.
Model Home Hostess (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2018
Not enough work and when it was assigned it was at the last minute.
Hard getting permanent assignments with a regular schedule. Little or no training for the initial position. Just get there --- open the door and sit.
Pros
OK job...easy enough but not enough pay.
Cons
Not enough assignments.
it was decent
Display Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSSeptember 10, 2018
it was decent. the pay could've been more. i didn't like working one week then laid off the next. i need a steady paycheck. i have bills that need to be paid, i can't afford to be with a car or phone. That's the pros and cons .
whop
Various Assembly Positions (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 4, 2018
oh my goodness here we go again with this review and im really not sure what the meaning behind it is. i just need help getting a different job with benefits
i love that job
Wire Repairer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2018
i love so much that company , i alway remember that company because
i was tobe good worker at there , there are a lot nice people and manager
i like , the company is so good to me
Temp agency
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 30, 2018
If your trying to find something fast they are pretty good at getting you in a job pretty fast depending on what they got going on. I think that they could pay more however
HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  Richmond, TXAugust 28, 2018
Work in model home, open the model, make sure all lights are on
Familiarize yourself with the model, sq. ft. how many beds, baths, two or three car garage, out doors kitchen, etc.
Know the inventory, prices.
Always stand the guest come into model.
Meeting people.
Pros
Meeting all types of people
Production
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 23, 2018
I resign do to favorite in the work place, I love working for the company, but there only a view jobs that they have contracts with, so I am good right now. When the pay rate go up, and among other things, Thank you.
Pros
They was good about giving us lunches
Cons
short breaks
Just a job
LPC Lead production coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI 48911August 21, 2018
They place you in okay jobs but they no love for the employees. No vacation, no payed sick day's, i just never felt like it was a future with the company
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No vacation or sick pay
Productive and fun work environment
MODEL HOME ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 20, 2018
Productive and fun work environment. Management is awesome and super understanding. They are professional and personable. Awesome place to work for if you are a student or looking for something part time.
plug and play
Warehouse/Quality/Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTAugust 20, 2018
plenty of employment opportunities, but very little guidance from
managers, they just care about placement.
after that there is little or no support from their office.
if you have a problem you are left on your own to resolve it
Excellent staff that helps you with whatever you may need for the job.
Forklift Operator/Loader (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAAugust 19, 2018
I was happy to work for Resource MFG. The job experience I had fit good with the job opportunity they gave me. My shift would normally start in the morning about 8:00 AM to about 4:30 PM with occasional OT. I quickly learned to count product that was on pallets for shipping purposes. I had to make sure the amount of products matched up with what the Customer was taking. I would say the hardest part of the job would be trying to count product that was not in order. For example different ways in which they were stored onto pallet, some sideways others straight up and down. The most enjoyable moment of the day was taking my lunch and enjoying the great sunshine outside.
Pros
Lunch at work site.
Cons
Traffic to and from work sometimes.
Good company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 14, 2018
Good company great personality people fun great manager and time off PTO have fun atomisphere and fun work days and great learning with people who care and take responsibility.
Pros
Great personality
Better Agencies without all the Lies
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 13, 2018
They do nothing to help promote your success internally. Managers will throw you under the bus in order for them to advance or get what they want. They take your ideas and present them as their own. You are nothing more than a puppet that is used to help advance those that are already making a great deal more in compensation. The company has gotten so big that corporate is completely non-existent at the branch level. There are a lot of tenured individuals that work for this company, meaning they all know each other very well and protect their own. Good luck if you run into an issue with any of them.
Pros
Good vacation plan if you can hang in there long enough to enjoy it.
Cons
Managers, VP's, Corporate.
Could be a good place to work
Assistant in Branch/Personal Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison, INAugust 12, 2018
I loved my job at Resource MFG
It could get busy at times, not much structure, everyone doing everything and nobody knowing what was getting done
I do not feel that I compensated for the work that I was doing. I was doing extra duties that were not included in the job description and I did not receive my bonus pay for the last month I was there and it we worked hard to get our numbers up to tthere
very nice supervisors, etc
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TN 37355August 8, 2018
most of the time, the supervisors are easy to talk to. Great at listening to work environments you prefer and being able to place you in those!
Only downfall I've seen is that I feel I am capable of providing more for them, and being a stronger asset and dont think I've been given the opportunity to prove that.
Productive, Fast Paced
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIAugust 6, 2018
Makes time go by very easily because you stay super busy. Learn how to work more than 3 or 4 machines at a time keeping a strong work flow going. Very competitive at times.
workplace celebrations
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 5, 2018
Great place to work and had a great time doing it.. Although the assignment was temporary, the people that I worked with have become lasting friendships due to the work culture.
Pros
great cafeteria
Cons
security
Reliable Work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77070July 27, 2018
Plenty of job availability and the work is steady, however the support system is lackadaisical and one is easily dismissed. One must be very capable to work autonomously because of this fact.
Pros
Able to work in different locations often
Cons
Not nearly enough money for the hours worked