Resource Staffing Employee Reviews

No place for adults to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2018
I was placed at transcore just like one reviewer stated it’s modern day slavery. I was placed on bata project and got crosstrained on hctra program. The management is so poor one day they say we can work it next day we can’t. Then they will give you a document that states you don’t have to work the other program that they still will pay you less on but if you leave you will get fired. The night shift is a straight joke the manager jamar has people he will laugh with while they don’t do work but continue to stay on others. They will fire you for cellphones but jamar has his picks who constantly stay watching videos on their phone. This place is a joke
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Stable company, great team to work with, always learning new skills
Corporate Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2018
I have been with Resource Staffing for approx. five (5) years. I learn new skills every day. I enjoy the office environment and enjoy speaking with our wonderful associates we have working for us.
Pros
Office staff who cares about our associates
Cons
Privately held
Great overall staffing agency
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2018
Enjoyed working with my recruiter in Houston. She placed me on several assignments. I am currently on a temp to hire position and waiting for the client to take me on full-time. Over all, recruiter has kept me informed, payroll is processed each week.
Pros
I accept only assignments when I want and what area of town
Cons
No benefits
fast work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2018
They were always actively searching for a job match. I was lucky and got a job the next day after my placement test. The staff was friendly. I enjoyed the work
Pleasant environment
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2018
• Collected/scanned files for on-site/off-site filing and storage
• Received and transmitted documents between projects, clients, and contractors through Document Management System
NO place to grow stuck at 1 place same pay
Residential Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Was not a happy camper here but worked very hard and was always requested to return by sales agents. The only one moving up is management, Not a fair company to work for.
Great Place to work
Temporary/Contract Assignments (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2017
I've been working for this company for the past 3 years and I love it. I have a great placement coordinator who is always there with positive feed back.
Unable to provide enough work to sustain my staying
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXDecember 19, 2017
They would not call me for a job order for weeks at a time. But would call when they needed holiday coverage or a job that took an hour to get to and for only 2-3 hours. Pay was enough to cover my time nor travel expense.
Pros
No Pros on this one
Cons
Poor Management
A Great Job to Have
Host/Hostess (TEMP) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2017
A typical day at work was making sure everything was ready for our visitors. Making sure lights and doors were unlocked and property clean. Water/Drinks filled and trash can clean. I learned daily how to improve a tour and what to add and what not to. Management is always great because I keep things in order and detailed. Workplace Culture is awesome. The harvested part of the job is leaving the home daily :) it's just a pleasant feeling working in model homes feels like home. The most enjoyable part of the job and making the visitors clients. To see them find dream homes and making their part of this easy
Pros
Making visitors glad that they stopped by
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
Great opportunity
Model Home Greeter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77070December 14, 2017
Resource staffing is a great opportunity if you can connected with a good staffing person. Some of the individuals in charge are very unorganized and that is unfortunate because you have to rely on them for you staffing assignment instructions
productive work place
Student Ins (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 26, 2017
they sent me on a temp assignment working data entry and entering demographics into the system enjoyed working there the people were nice the assignment was short. would have liked the assignment to be longer.
Pros
sent to good companys
Cons
short assignments
easy
Host (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 12, 2017
The work is easy as long as you are good with people and also with people telling you no a million times. It's a laid back environment just be sure to read and follow all instructions provided
Job
Contract Employee - Norkol Paper Products (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2017
The company is a good company if you are hired on full time. I am a contract worker and I am looking for a long term temp to permanent position that will help me with my career goals.
Great people to work with
Dispatcher / Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 6, 2017
Company was very helpful and supportive. Would still and am still considered employable with them. Would recommend them to any friend or family that needs temporary work.
Pros
friendly people and very helpful
Cons
this is only a temporary assingment
Interviewer/On Boarding (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2017
Good work environment and team to work with. I really enjoyed working in the office. The management was also very friendly and did a great job. I would recommend this work place.
Pros
great work team
Cons
na
Productive but temporary
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2017
Resource staffing help me get the job working with Transcore doing data entry. It was a quite place with your very own cubical. We had a number to meet everyday with no expectations. Even though it was temporary it was most definitely good with helping with typing
Excellent Staffing Company
Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 17, 2017
Resource Staffing is an excellent staffing company. The recruiters at Resource Staffing dedicated time and commitment to interviewing me and connected me with a company that was a match for my goals and objectives.
I got placed at a factory in Irving.
Shipping Clerk / Audit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 11, 2017
The person whom hired me, she was super professional. She definitely got me to the site in a timely manor. Once i was on the production floor, My actual supervisor was ,respectable,understanding, and He was professional in the work place. Something took place an he handled it in the most professional manor. There was a huge lack of communication between our management on the floor , and the management of the temp. agency.
Pros
paid every week.
Cons
health care
This was Temp Job
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2017
Recruiters were very nice did their best to find me work. Contract work place. They always were good help in finding me work.
Pros
Easy job locations
Cons
Temporary work
Positive work environment.
Toll Collector (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXFebruary 14, 2017
Toll Collecting is a fast paced work environment; Good steady paying job; Strict Management; A Great job for someone who can sit still.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Resource Staffing Reviews by Location