Resource Staffing Employee Reviews

No place for adults to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2018
I was placed at transcore just like one reviewer stated it’s modern day slavery. I was placed on bata project and got crosstrained on hctra program. The management is so poor one day they say we can work it next day we can’t. Then they will give you a document that states you don’t have to work the other program that they still will pay you less on but if you leave you will get fired. The night shift is a straight joke the manager jamar has people he will laugh with while they don’t do work but continue to stay on others. They will fire you for cellphones but jamar has his picks who constantly stay watching videos on their phone. This place is a joke
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Do not apply ***bad staffing agency*** warning
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2019
Very bad staffing agency. Not worth time or money. Bad management. All ratings here are from staff and family members. Horrible actual reviews. No good or stable positions. They run through applicants for whatever reason. They over-judge the way you look and will not hire you if you are not up to their standards. If your hair is not straight enough they're bound to fire you. Run down office. They constantly throw parties for whatever occasion all while interviewing. If its a new season they throw an office party while working, if someone changed their hair color they throw parties. Very unprofessional. Management constantly has melt downs in front of staff. Too much partying and crying from this place. Please do not waste your time!!!!
Cons
Bad management, Terrible staff, Unprofessional, Constant meltdowns
Very satisfied with the process!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 27, 2018
This is my first time going through a staffing agency, they have made the process easy. I am currently on a temp-to-hire contract with decent pay!

The process from interview to starting the position was relatively fast (1 week after interview I got a phone call with a job offer). My current position is very enjoyable, and I hope I can move to permanent status soon!
Pros
Fast process, Good pay rate
Cons
Contract positions are somewhat stressful
Very miss leading
Toll Collector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2016
Miss leading about the job you are not offered the advancements that are promised to you during hiring in fact not even able to be hired on
Pros
no hire no benifits
Cons
pay rate
run
Toll booth Collector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 2, 2016
working as a tool collector from resource staffing was horrible! they dont protect you or your rights. worse job i ever had no weekends because toll authority put the perm workers 1st. no benefits. this job is ok for for someone who has no goals...not even for new grads graduating form high school. you work rain wind or snow. they can shut the beltway down but your still going to work! holidays? forget it!
Cons
Unable to provide enough work to sustain my staying
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXDecember 19, 2017
They would not call me for a job order for weeks at a time. But would call when they needed holiday coverage or a job that took an hour to get to and for only 2-3 hours. Pay was enough to cover my time nor travel expense.
Pros
No Pros on this one
Cons
Poor Management
OIl Field lifestyle
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2016
Stable updated environment with lots of benefits. Provided comfortable living with a little hard work. I enjoyed this job very much and would have loved to stay with the company. Looking for anything similar to this lifestyle.
Pros
hours and pay
Cons
the lay offs
My work place is full of wonderful co-workers and senior employees.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Houston TXNovember 22, 2013
My work place is full of wonderful co-workers and senior employees. We believe so much in team work and togetherness.
Pros
Free coffe
Cons
Great benefits
A Great Job to Have
Host/Hostess (TEMP) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2017
A typical day at work was making sure everything was ready for our visitors. Making sure lights and doors were unlocked and property clean. Water/Drinks filled and trash can clean. I learned daily how to improve a tour and what to add and what not to. Management is always great because I keep things in order and detailed. Workplace Culture is awesome. The harvested part of the job is leaving the home daily :) it's just a pleasant feeling working in model homes feels like home. The most enjoyable part of the job and making the visitors clients. To see them find dream homes and making their part of this easy
Pros
Making visitors glad that they stopped by
Cons
Nothing that I can think of
Stable company, great team to work with, always learning new skills
Corporate Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2018
I have been with Resource Staffing for approx. five (5) years. I learn new skills every day. I enjoy the office environment and enjoy speaking with our wonderful associates we have working for us.
Pros
Office staff who cares about our associates
Cons
Privately held
NO place to grow stuck at 1 place same pay
Residential Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Was not a happy camper here but worked very hard and was always requested to return by sales agents. The only one moving up is management, Not a fair company to work for.
Pleasant environment
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2018
• Collected/scanned files for on-site/off-site filing and storage
• Received and transmitted documents between projects, clients, and contractors through Document Management System
fast work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2018
They were always actively searching for a job match. I was lucky and got a job the next day after my placement test. The staff was friendly. I enjoyed the work
Great Place to work
Temporary/Contract Assignments (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2017
I've been working for this company for the past 3 years and I love it. I have a great placement coordinator who is always there with positive feed back.
Great opportunity
Model Home Greeter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77070December 14, 2017
Resource staffing is a great opportunity if you can connected with a good staffing person. Some of the individuals in charge are very unorganized and that is unfortunate because you have to rely on them for you staffing assignment instructions
Job
Contract Employee - Norkol Paper Products (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2017
The company is a good company if you are hired on full time. I am a contract worker and I am looking for a long term temp to permanent position that will help me with my career goals.
Interviewer/On Boarding (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2017
Good work environment and team to work with. I really enjoyed working in the office. The management was also very friendly and did a great job. I would recommend this work place.
Pros
great work team
Cons
na
I got placed at a factory in Irving.
Shipping Clerk / Audit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 11, 2017
The person whom hired me, she was super professional. She definitely got me to the site in a timely manor. Once i was on the production floor, My actual supervisor was ,respectable,understanding, and He was professional in the work place. Something took place an he handled it in the most professional manor. There was a huge lack of communication between our management on the floor , and the management of the temp. agency.
Pros
paid every week.
Cons
health care
productive work place
Student Ins (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 26, 2017
they sent me on a temp assignment working data entry and entering demographics into the system enjoyed working there the people were nice the assignment was short. would have liked the assignment to be longer.
Pros
sent to good companys
Cons
short assignments
easy
Host (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 12, 2017
The work is easy as long as you are good with people and also with people telling you no a million times. It's a laid back environment just be sure to read and follow all instructions provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Resource Staffing Reviews by Location