ResourceMFG Employee Reviews

Good place to get your foot in the door.
Team Leader Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 11, 2019
Management is okay, pay is okay, not really any job advancement opportunities. For example from team member to team leader you only get a 70¢ raise while taking on a lot more responsibility, but overall not a bad place to get your foot in the door.
Pros
3 breaks, decent job, 2 paid shutdowns
Cons
Low pay for the work, management, no job advancement
descent place
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 7, 2019
depends on your work assignment it can be anything from a terrible job to an excellent job depending on where your assigned and it can literally be anything
Pros
sometimes a good assignment
Cons
sometimes a terrible assignment
Problem in midwest region
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 22, 2018
I have too many to list but the major one is lack of knowledge and client service. You have to talk to several representatives in order to get one issue resolved. Next if I wonder what do this location get paid for??? Supposed to find unemployed clients employment...right? Well 3 months waiting and luckily I found employment boo thanks to resourse. It's like they have a script to say to clients just to move to the next one with no resolution. Definitely WILL NOT RECOMMEND to my worst enemy
Cons
Mellow work place not to bad
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GADecember 19, 2018
Take advantages of the free online classes they have to offer you will get hired quicker if you do, my only thing is they need a better balance for some to have off time because its hard to time manage when u work to much so u cant get any thing done outside of work from my experience
A good job if your young and single but not for someone with a family and bills to pay
Team member at TMMK (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYDecember 17, 2018
I had a good group of team members to work with which made my time there more bearable. The only other plus was paid shutdowns. You stay at $14 an hr your entire time your there and they will tell you up front they don’t give raises.
Pros
Paid shutdowns and Holidays, most weekends off
Cons
Bad management, no raises, no advancement, to much expected for little in return
Very Bad company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHDecember 7, 2018
I didnt take a job a resources and now they won't work with me. That's BS because there some jobs your not comfortable taking. When I called there like come back 6 months will look for you job. Now there like we aren't helping you.. This so so Wrong...
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
All bunch of Cons
Es el unico trabajo que me ha gustado en los 3 años que llevo en Estados Unidos
Picking Wraping Boxing (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 22, 2018
Había música muchos trabajadores amables había comida gratis buen tiempo del break y del lunch
Pros
Todo perfecto
Cons
Nada
Temp to hire service
Fork Lift / Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Vincennes, INNovember 22, 2018
Depends on where you are placed. they have different job classifacations to choose from. which ever meets your work experience. It usually takes around 90 days to get hired by the company
Pros
temp to hire
Cons
no benefits
Same routine everyday. Watch the full timers stand around and gossip about oral sex while the temps did all the work.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Bowling greenNovember 20, 2018
No management. What vacation? What holiday pay? In fact still owe us money. On site manager was never there. In the staff office, they never had time for us. No calls were ever returned.
Pros
I could see none.
Cons
Lack of management but don't get caught smoking a cigarette in your "private" vehicle.
Worked for OKC office in the past no benefits, reapplied and was told after over 25 years of experience and certifications, that I was not good enough
Flunky (Former Employee) –  OKC OklahomaNovember 14, 2018
They want young uneducated peons. People who are willing to work below pay scale. I have never felt so berated in all of my life. After all the loyalty I gave was told that I am a waste of time and to reapply when I was ready to accept minimum wage.
Pros
Long hours O/T
Cons
List is to long
Don't waste your time
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 14, 2018
Don't waste your time...they are only interested in recruiting people..they do not review your resume before they call you in to schedule an "appointment" when you arrive there, they have you complete all this paperwork including I-9 and testing just so they can get credit for reeling you in then they review your resume on the back end, once you have spent 2 hours there, that they have nothing available but they will keep you in the data base.....DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
Pros
Has reliable management and honest too.
Plastic Injection Apprentice Technician (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVNovember 12, 2018
The company tries to get you a job as soon as possible which is a good thing. They gave informed videos and tests applicable to the job that can be your next career.
Horrible.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Saukville, WINovember 5, 2018
The woman that signed me up never even walked me thru the company.I guess they were just looking for bodies.She showed me the entrance and the exit.I should have made a hasty retreat for the exit if only I had known.I made it thru 1 day.The shift lead did not even know that I was starting.RMFG just tossed me into a Mosh Pit.
Cons
Productive and busy day at work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 5, 2018
I learned how to operate a saw machine and recognized different type of materials they use. It's a steady pace job and they're are organized. The hardest part of the job was to carry some materials back to my work area, but overall it's a great place to work. The employees there are all friendly and helpful.
Pros
Recognition and free lunch
Cons
n/a
prodution
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILOctober 11, 2018
production job tape boxes and ran platizer and look for defective can , count rework , check see if they had right items in box . like job I nice work 50 week Monday to sat . made boxes . invortory count.
Pros
short time work
Cons
healhcare
Very professional, and exceptional
Temporary Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2018
This was a great company to work for. They always made sure they placed you in the right worksite that fits you best, and made sure that you were capable of fulfilling the expectations that were required of you to meet.
The one in belvidere il sucks
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILSeptember 30, 2018
They don't care about you you are just money to them it don't matter how good of a worker you are most people I work with was there for almost a whole year and was still a temp there is nothing good to say about them they are the worst agency ever
Pros
There are none
Cons
Its all about money for them they get you in there but its all about money
Very Productive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 30, 2018
A typical day at work would be very busy, possible doing more work than others (more than your job) due to Manpower issues. I've learned all within my 5+ years working here. It's easier being a Team Member rather being a leader in the company. You'll only have control your own work ethic and not others. If there is any issues that causing you to break your STW inform a leader and the rest is in their control. No headaches, no stress. I volunteered for safety coordinator for my group and learned a lot about Safety in the meetings they have once a month. ResourceMFG also provides FREE Online Courses through Penn Foster. Management, I feel do their job and do it thoroughly but fail to communicate concerns with the groups. The Workplace culture for me, was normal for a factory. The hardest part of the job would be not having the supplies you need to do the job/get the job done. After ordering supplies, it would take weeks to get gloves, ear plugs, proper PPE for your work station. Not having the training to read a 1/120th or even build flowracks due to model changes and process layouts. Part shortages, calling them in at the call point and having any parts to send dollies out with empty slots. The most enjoyable part of the job... Free online courses you can get certifications and pizza for Prefect Attendance?
Good company
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GASeptember 25, 2018
They put you in a job that best suits you skills. That have great management personal and good coworkers. I would definitely recommend this company to others
All ethnicities not welcome
N/A (Former Employee) –  Flint,MiSeptember 18, 2018
Very funny acting here in Flint, Mi. Would not recommend this job to anyone. They say they always hiring but turn everyone down. I just don't understand it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResourceMFG. Our community is ready to answer.