ResourceMFG

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

N/a

It paid good But my mother got sick and I move huntsville and come home ! Looking for better and insurance and benefits to Bette myself for the future!

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

July 21, 2021
Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we were able to help you with your job search. If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to update your work availability in your current location!

unorganized place to work

Always running out of parts to complete an order. NO TEAMWORK!!! Machines always breaking down, other line leads not helping another line when they could. Rules are different depending who you are.

Pros

great hours

Cons

health care expensive and didn't cover much

Dont waste your time

Started lieing on day one. Was told it was a full time job,it wasn't. Had 9 people come in after 3 days they let 3 go. Three people who quit a job to go to work for them. Their plan was only to keep six,i was one of the six. Too much favoritism. If your not the foremans buddy you get ta grunt jobs. In my opion resource mfg is a pisspoor co that does not care about their employees at all. Stay away from this co unless your a 'YES MAN'

Pros

Close to home. Desent pay

Cons

Lies lies lies

August 31, 2021
We are sorry to hear your experience with ResourceMFG was not a great one. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Packer

If you're a temp you are treated horribly and the temp agency (Resource mfg) does nothing about it, even when you are threatened with physical violence by a full time employee. The only thing that comes out of it is you will lose your job and the full timer keeps theirs.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Doesn't support the temps they hire

July 21, 2021
We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. We'd like to get more details on what went wrong. Will you use the chat on our website to give us more detail?

Good pay for guaranteed hours, bad employee environment

ResourceMfg at Magpul is all just a high school game of who is most popular and who is better at getting on their knees. Benefits aren't worth the paper they are printed on but hey they buy you donuts in the morning sometimes so that makes up for it right?

Pros

Free food sometimes

Cons

Toxic atmosphere.

July 21, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ResourceMFG. We are escalating your feedback for review.

You can never meet management expectations

You will work crazy hours most weeks and be constantly pushed by management to meet goals, but when goals are met, there’s no acknowledgement given. It’s like no matter how hard you work and show effectiveness, it’s never good enough for upper management. The job itself was enjoyable and challenging at times, but I did not feel supported by the management team. Salary pay is also a great way to keep paying you the same amount and expect you to work 10-20 hours extra a week.

Pros

Free working lunches, challenging environment, bonus pay sometimes

Cons

Office never took a lunch break, management, long hours, no appreciation

Work environment

No AC which makes it really hot or cold depending on the season.Breaks are paid for two 15 & a 30.Easy steady work environment nothing too stressful.

Pros

Breaks are paid for

Cons

No ac

May 25, 2021
Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Positive work environment

Leadership is great and caring. Always put employees needs and wants as a priority. The company as a whole cares about people and important issues currently affecting our nation.

Pros

Flexible, accomodating, good compensation

Cons

Unrealistic expectations from clients, can be boring (nobody wants a job right now).

May 25, 2021
Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Pretty ok

Easy task , definitely get hours . People are nice . Environment kind of boring tho . Nice job for anyone just starting out in warehouses . Easily learn the basics of warehouse distribution or manufacturing

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Hours

Jobs suck

The jobs suck, you're underpaid and overworked with no chance of advancement to full time anywhere. Great if you want a constant job change and just barely enough money to get by.

Pros

Cons

Anything possible.

May 25, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ResourceMFG in Conyers, GA. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Fast paced

Very fast paced inviornment. No days off. But worked with good people who made the day easier. Management often didn't take care of issues on the line.

Rushed onto the floor

Worked thru them was told id be on one job at orientation found out it was a job i had no experience at and couldnt change it also be aware if you call in sick or due to weather you will be terminated i was because i was unable to drive into a tornado and six inches of water over the road during a rainstorm in the dark to get to work then was reported on my unemployment because i went agaist thier interests

Pros

Not a thing

May 25, 2021
We’re sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with the local branch, but we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Please know that we are escalating your concerns to the management team for review.

Its okay

Worked on 2 assignments....they will keep you working. Once you start an assignment it's like their job is done...they don't follow up with you much. They don't have many temp to perm mostly long term temp.

Pros

Keep you working

Cons

Need better pay

May 25, 2021
Thanks so much for the great rating. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Job

It paid the bills when I needed them paid. They don't call back when you leave voicemail after voicemail. You get told one thing and they do another.

May 25, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. Being available to answer our associates questions is one of our highest priorities. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Former Office Manager was awesome

Great place to learn recruiting. Many great Companies locally to work with to provide workers for. Worked with a lot of really great folks, getting them placed for work.

Pros

Helping get great people into work

Cons

Constant turnover of temporary staff

May 25, 2021
Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Excellent Temp Service

The staffing agency at local office is wonderful! They listen to what I actually was looking for, what I would accept - and found me great jobs! The staff is easy to talk to, respectful, and completely understanding of personal issues! Work like your suppose to and be open with communications - they will do whatever is needed!

May 25, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Awesome temp agency horrible jobs

The staff were really fast getting me a job but the management within the warehouse was EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL and resulted in me leaving the same night smh ill never do nother temp agency

Pros

Quick hire and fast employment

Cons

Horrible jobs with no value for temps

May 25, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Great Coworkers

Started off great but we have no one to turn to now. Everyone is very irritable when we need something in the office. Very solemn group now. We need support like we had.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Rotating shifts, long hours

Back stabbing place

Wouldn't reccomend to anyone! Management is only out for them selfs. We never got treated with respect. And lunches, we would have to work thru atleast 15min everyday.

Pros

Cons

Healthcare, and management

June 15, 2021
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Treating everyone with courtesy, dignity, and respect is one of our highest priorities. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Poor communication with managers.

There was overall decent pay. Job's aren't very secure. Hard to get in touch with managers. A lot of assignments are contract jobs with companies that may be closing in near future. Told m- f job but not correct work usually 6-7 days a week.

Pros

Decent pay.

Cons

Bad managers. Bad communication.

May 25, 2021
We appreciate your feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Productive place to work

Excellent place to work. You do lift some heavy parts and it does tend to get loud. They are willing to work with you on things. The company is excellent.

May 25, 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResourceMFG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight