ResourceMFG

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good

Good work environment, good schedule, good people, adequate dinning area, good pay, available overtime and is voluntery not mandatory, very helpful staff.

May 25, 2021
Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

unorganized place to work

Always running out of parts to complete an order. NO TEAMWORK!!! Machines always breaking down, other line leads not helping another line when they could. Rules are different depending who you are.

Pros

great hours

Cons

health care expensive and didn't cover much

Good pay for guaranteed hours, bad employee environment

ResourceMfg at Magpul is all just a high school game of who is most popular and who is better at getting on their knees. Benefits aren't worth the paper they are printed on but hey they buy you donuts in the morning sometimes so that makes up for it right?

Pros

Free food sometimes

Cons

Toxic atmosphere.

July 21, 2021
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with ResourceMFG. We are escalating your feedback for review.

Interview

I never even made it to employment. Was scheduled for a phone interview at 1:30 in the afternoon and scheduled my day accordingly because I was told if I didn't answer they would just move on to the next person. I did not even receive that phone call untill an hour later at 2:30 and by then had already had to proceed with the other aspects of my day that I had to attend to. I know if I were to show up an hour late I would have definitely not gotten that job so I just had to tell them I was no longer interested. If that was how the interview was going to go I can only imagine how work would have gone.

A very good place to workj

Resource is a good place to work, I still to this day enjoy my job and going in everyday. They believe in the employees. Management is helpful and gives daily feedback. Constantly learning new skills everyday.

Would not recommend this temp agency because...

Point system bad ,hurts you even if you have doc excuses like surgery,emerg ,etc No incentives,no bonuses,the health insurance is bad! High turnover .

Hateful staff

The upper staff at the Cheyenne, Wyoming area branch are mean and hateful and will do anything to get you to either quit or get fired. They do not care about if you have a family or kids or if you get sick they will use any excuse to get rid of you.

Pros

Fun people to work with

Cons

hateful managers, no advancement, no pay increases. the list could go on about the cons of this place

Advancement? Benefits?

Hardly any room to advance and if the opportunity arises it seems they already have people picked in advance no matter how long they have been working there. Offer benefits but good luck affording any worth having on the pay. Hours are great though.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Pay, benefits, paid time off

Toxic Hostile Employer

Do NOT work for ResourceMfg in Cheyenne, WY. Magpul contracts with a staffing company ResourceMfg. Start at $10.50 per hour with absolutely No training in any department. ResourceMfg contracts with Magpul Industries for staffing. ResourceMfg charges Magpul $3 per contract employee per hour. Not a bad gig. Approximaltely 100 ResourceMfg employees at Magpul before any layoff. This equates to $300 per hour for ResourceMfg. I work 60 hours per week so ResourceMfg makes 60 X $3 or $180 per week on one employee. The toxic workplace lead to employee burnout, fatigue, and downright illness. Employees often calling in sick and fighting colds at their workstation and afraid to miss work or be terminated. Our group initiated with 17 in our onboarding group in 2017. Today, I am the only remaining employee. I only stay because I can work 60 hours per week. Extremely high rates of turnover very few stay longer than 3 months. Why? Because you are under daily stress to produce numbers. You are not a person, you are a statistic. Our onboarding consisted of a ResourceMfg employee (older female Kim) who knew absolutely nothing about Magpul. Exact words, they make military stuff. Our initial ID Badges took a month to obtain from ResourceMfg. Once a month a ResourceMfg person would walk the production floor. Weekly new hire tours for potential victims unaware of the toxic work environment conducted by ResourceMfg who knew nothing of the production floor. The rules change on a daily basis depending on the direction of the wind. A lack of basic fairness is a good -

Pros

One Month Employment

Cons

Toxic, No Benefits, Low Pay

Some what a good place to work.

At first this job was pretty good, they had the option to advance, it was fun and great paced made sure everything was going okay on the floor. Once the year of 2017 started things started going down hill, everything from once you started went a 180 it no longer was a good place to work. The point system for missed days of work is a joke, they don't offer an obtainable yearly raise, the environment there became less than most places. Management would use your skills with out any compensation or an advance spot.

Pros

Catered lunches and cookies once a month.

Cons

healthcare, point system, raises, day to day work.

July 6, 2017
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResourceMFG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight