Resourceone Employee Reviews

Handwork (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 5, 2017
Buen presidente . Buena comision exelentes compaƱeros de trabajo
Poor Management and Lack of Communication
Ancillary Products Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 22, 2017
Lots of back stabbing. No communication. Management did not coach or help, they berated. No job security. No one ever told you what was expected, they just told you if something was NOT what they wanted. They expected loyalty from you, but treated you like a dog. If you took a break or a lunch, you were treated like an outcast. So you were expected to work non-stop all day. If you were not at your desk every minute, it was frowned upon. Lots of nepotism.
Pros
Catered lunch once a month. Catered breakfast once a month.
Cons
No breaks. No raises. No room for advancement.
Good people to work with
Shipping and Receiving Clerk 3 (Former Employee) –  2900 E ApacheJuly 26, 2017
The fellow employees are very nice, helpful, and respectful. However the overall management is not all that great or professional. Refurbished equipment constantly in need of maintenance. The hardest part is dealing with the ego of upper management. Very high turnover rate from what I've seen. The best part of the day is clocking out and going home.
Pros
There is a food truck in the morning.
Cons
You have to be on the clock for at least 2 hrs to go to the food truck
Worst Company Ever
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 21, 2017
While the pay is seemingly decent, it does not come close to making it worth dealing with the horrible work environment. The culture is broken and the upper management does not care to fix it. The work is not terrible, but those in management make it unbearable.
Pros
quitting
Cons
broken culture, abuse by management, long and merciless work hours, horrible communication
Tele Data is where its at
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 6, 2017
Great place to work if you're on Tele Data side. Management is amazing. She goes above and beyond for her group. She is a strong leader. it is very clear from the begin what she expects. I like that :)
Excellent Place to Work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMay 9, 2017
Everyone is very friendly and the work is challenging. A diverse client portfolio aides in job security. A better benefit selection would be nice and go a long way to keep people happier.
Constant Mandatory Overtime
Caging/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 29, 2017
I took this job because it was supposed to be over at 4:30p which gave me time to go across town to go to school, yet every single day it was mandatory overtime. And what was the overtime was sitting at our desks with nothing to do while two people ran the day's checks in the system. It only started to slightly change after I confronted the CEO myself.
productive and understandable work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 28, 2016
A typical day at work would be long and well worth the hard work, I loved the management because they worked with every single co worker all of my co workers were very helpful.
productive fun environment to work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 12, 2012
I'm seeking a comfortable and productive work environment. A typical day at work learning my job doing the best job i can and getting along with my co-workers and supervisors.
Decent place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 29, 2012
Good job if you aren't looking for a chance in advancement, good pay, or good benefits. The company does not offer raises unless you are promoted. They do not treat employees equally, and do not offer any good benefits.
Pros
its a job
Cons
its not a good job