Resourcing Edge

Working at Resourcing Edge: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

Too much office politics

The Executive management team are all related. It’s a decent company to work for but the office politics make it tough to just be praised for doing your job well. Pay is good and the company tries to build good culture.

Great place to work if you're family or favorites

If you are family or one of the favorites the company is a good place to work, you will have the ability to work from home whenever you want and you get preferential treatment in all things employment. If you are not your opinion and expertise is ignored to the point of questionable decisions made by sales and the exec team.

Resourcing Edge insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Very little thought leadership.

Very little thought leadership. Processes not in place. Very responsive, and not pro-active in implementing programs. Wish I would have known what the company was like prior to accepting the role.

Excellent Leadership

I truly enjoyed my time at REI. Great team with great leadership. They trulky understand the people part of the business. Great place for anyone looking for a new home.

N/a

The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult people on a daily basis. Culture is light and friendly on the surface. A few bad apples spoil the bunch.

Good opportunity but not the right fit for me

I was in a good position with opportunities to advance. In the end it wasn't the right fit for my needs. I appreciate the opportunities but needed a change for personal reasons.

Company Culture

Company has history of making last minute changes without notice to employees on a mass level, which affects job security at times. Not likely that you will have the opportunity to advance within as options are limited to nonexistent.

Pleasant place to work

Full-time distribution clerk / payroll department Assisted payroll processors in quality of live checks, garnishments and deposits Loaded checks and listed supplies as necessary

Pros

Near the lake

Cons

Temporary job

High turnover of staff, nepotism in management, hostile work environment

This company has extremely high turnover due to top executives not "caring" about the support staff. The workplace is hostile due to management's attitude of "anyone who is unhappy can take it or leave it". Staff is disengaged due to nepotism, poor management and wage discrepancies. Would not recommend.

Avoid at all costs

pay is not adequate management is clueless No policies or standards in place

Pros

Cons

High Stress, internal confusion, and they will work you like a horse

Payroll Tax Specialist

I made sure all of the payroll taxes were paid on time. They were in almost all 50 states. I set up accounts for the client-reporting states, which required direct contact witht the client.

Pros

Worked self-sufficiently

Cons

Didn't get to work around other people.

Common questions about Resourcing Edge

Answered by current and former employees at Resourcing Edge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resourcing Edge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits