Response Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!
Event Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTJuly 5, 2018
I have loved working at Response. It can be a fast-paced environment, but I have been given plenty of opportunities to prove myself. Response is willing to reward those that work hard. I have also learned a lot from my managers and co-workers! There is a great culture here and a fun vibe.
Pros
Management recognizes hard work, Book clubs, Monthly lunches, Office Olympics
Cons
No 401k
very busy but fun plae to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Carterville, MOMay 1, 2018
good place to work, some times fast pace, we sometimes have company lunches, very family oriented company, friendly co workers and a nice understanding boss
Easy
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  UtahFebruary 22, 2018
They hire to mamy people so they lay off a lot. But other then that really easy job. And some awsome people. I work from home. Easy to learn the pwople there were awesome.
Progress
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTDecember 11, 2017
Was just like any other call center. I feel like I got better over time. It just took some time to get used to. Then it was smooth sailing from there on.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDSeptember 11, 2017
Easy job to understand and do. Lots of driving throughout that part of the state. Friendly customers , Relaxing atmosphere and over-all a fun place to work.
Stressful place to work
Control (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NY 13204September 9, 2017
Stressful place to work. Did not know what you were going to be doing each day. Staff is good but the work itself is very stressful. I wouldn't work there again.
Fun, fast paced environment
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTAugust 8, 2017
The environment here is awesome. I love being around so many talented people! I have learned a lot from different managers and executives of the company. I have also made great friends in other departments.

There is always room for growth if you are willing to work hard and prove yourself. They are all about testing out new ideas and trying to find the most effective ways to do things!

I love working at Response.
Pros
Chance for growth, awesome people, monthly lunches, book clubs (with gifts), food trucks 3 times a week, upbeat environment!
disappointing
Real Estate Investor & Coach (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTJune 14, 2017
I had written about 120 words for this. I'm going to cut it short.
Micromanaged, "supported" with the underlying hint of "come on get your act together, your an adult".
PMI guys who have worked together for 10 or so years=loyalty
absolute seniority
Pros
other employees rooting me on about questioning things
Cons
no breaks with a full schedule, lunch at your desk, if you get one
i loved working there!
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTJune 1, 2017
i loved working at response. such a great work environment. also everyone there is so kind and is always willing to help if it's needed. Especially when i needed time off they were so great to work with my schedule.
Fun, productive work enviroment.
Out/inbound Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMarch 3, 2017
This job was my first job. It was very easy and fun. The work environment made it easier to get the job done. Getting paid to sit and talk on the phone is always exciting!
Shady company
At Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 11, 2016
On your paycheck they don't tell you how many hours and commission you get. They have this bogus answer that is ridiculous. That was my first sign. 2nd is the commission is ALWAYS changing. Every week you have opportunities to make more money during the busy times, but you NEVER see it. If you do end up working here, keep track of your sales! They changed the bad rate a couple times (decreased) saying the pay was "temporary". Sooo sketchy. I had to buy a laptop just to meet the requirements. Save your money.

Don't work here
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Pay was sketchy
Excellent company to work for!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 21, 2016
This company is the best! I work at the front desk so i do a lot of work with pretty much everyone here in my department. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help out whenever it is needed. I love my job!
Growing and Exciting Company
Response Live Controller (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 21, 2016
I have worked for Response for the last 5 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have had the opportunity of learning and growing within the company.
Pros
Healthcare benefits, Activites and lunches once a month
Whistle While You Work
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 16, 2016
Working at Response is always a party! I work with great people, and enjoy what I do for the company! The customer is the greatest asset, but the employees are the greatest piece to that puzzle!
Pros
Fun Holiday activities, monthly lunch provided, weekly chips and salsa
Cons
There is a lack of communication between departments
Work Hard, Play Hard
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 15, 2016
Every day at Response is upbeat, and different. I love that I look forward to coming to work every day. If you work here, you are part of a winning team.
Pros
Free chips and salsa, monthly company lunches, friendly work environment
Cons
Communication between departments could improve
Fun & Fast Work Environment
Director (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTNovember 3, 2016
I've been here 6 years. I've had high times and low times as with any employer. What's my job title? I'm the person that gets stuff done! I feel like I've been rewarded for it even though it maybe took a little longer than I would have liked. The people are friendly, the managers are better leaders than they are managers and I feel like I've grown a lot personally while here. My favorite part of working here is the people, the product and the focus on growth: individually & professionally.

If I could offer a recommendation it would be for management to be more obvious about their appreciation for hard working employees. I think they are grateful, but like most of us, struggle to show that gratitude in a meaningful way.

The best form of gratitude I've observed is that Response rewards performance. If you go above and beyond, even out-performing your peers, they quickly take notice and usually have other opportunities for you to pursue.
Pros
Weekly chips & salsa, personal development book clubs, access to the product.
Cons
Small margins for error and extremely competitive environment.