Ressco Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Environment!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 25, 2018
I came from a company that was less than amazing. Very skeptical. I really have been pleasantly surprised with Ressco as a whole.

I've received a promotion after a lot of hard work and proven dedication.

My team is what makes this job worth coming to every day. We try our best to find candidates that will fit in with the flow of Ressco and the specific property. HR and management has done just that.

The only thing I wish was different or less of is working Saturdays. I think this will soon be less of a problem now that we are fully staffed.
Pros
Co-Workers, Rent Credit
Cons
Saturdays, Higher Salary wouldn't be terrible.
Huge Opportunities
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 25, 2018
I have been a Ressco employee for a short time. In my short time here I have been promoted, acknowledged for my hard work and given the resources to succeed. This company has grown immensely since coming on board. They are gaining new properties, building their business practices and leadership.
Pros
Benefits, Growth Opportunities
Fun Place To Work, Hard Work Pays Off
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 27, 2018
In the time frame I have worked for Ressco, I have been promoted TWICE. This company has noticed my hard work and dedication with each promotion. The culture of this company is changing for the better and the people I work with are amazing. Ressco really cares for their employees by offering great healthcare, life insurance, 401k, discounts and so much more! I have learned so much with this company and highly recommend any career with Ressco.
Pros
Pay, Health Insurance, My Co-workers
Good company for Career advancement
Property manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 4, 2018
Excellent place to work with an opportunity to grow with the company, . The management has a culture of promoting within so you would have an opportunity to grow .
Pros
Always promote within the company
Very Content Employee
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waterford, MIMarch 15, 2018
I have been Employed with Ressco for over a year now and I have truly found a home with a company that cares about their employees. I have advanced at the rate any employee should that dedicates themselves , and any issues that have come in my path I have had an open door policy with upper management that has always steered me in the right direction . While dealing in multi family residential will always be intense , i believe the Company puts us in places to succeed and to be able to accomodating our residents and future residence. I look forward to my future with this company under the guidance and tutelage of upper management . And would recommend a career here to any one looking to advance in an in demand field.
Pros
Salary, housing, cutting edge
Congratulations Ressco
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 29, 2018
I was an employee with Ressco for 8 years and it was a great learning experience. Ressco is now growing in great strides and I am truly happy for them. I see a great future ahead for Ressco. I worked with some very good people there, they all will be truly missed by me. Congratulations Ressco, cannot wait to see what the future holds.
Pros
Salary
Hire fire Company !!! Worst management ever seen
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI , Westland miJanuary 26, 2018
The only good thing about the company was the pay. The management was absolutely horrible. Property managers are absolutely lazy and do nothing and refused to listen to employees. No contractors ever got paid. Management was constantly rude to employees as well as residence. The company is so disorganized and unstable. Every property is in absolute horrible shape. Do yourself a favor do not apply to this company I can guarantee you you will not last over a year. I did everything by the book followed all the rules never had a write up and was fired for no reason and told it was a business decision? Good luck if you decide to apply here!
April 10, 2018

RESSCO rewards results and hard work so we only hire and retain employees that share the same values.

Horrible... Horrible
Employee (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 18, 2018
Very poor management, unacceptable employee/management relationship. Does not pay bills so very hard to complete work per their deadlines they put forth. They paint a very nice picture but reality hits you very hard once you can see the picture in focus.
January 28, 2018

RESSCO has been in business for 15 years and our continuous growth is evidence that our company is successful. We pride ourselves on creating a positive environment for our employees. However, as a growing company, the pace is face and is not suitable for anyone that does not want to work hard. We wish all former employees the best in their future endeavors.

worst management company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 11, 2018
You owe yourself better stay away. They don't pay their bills so residents suffer and makes your job that much harder. You will never advance or get any training. Stay where your at or find somewhere else.
Pros
Cons
anything you can imagine
January 28, 2018

RESSCO has been in business for 15 years and our continuous growth is evidence that our company is successful. We reward results and many employees that started at entry level positions are now managers and directors. We have over 100 plus employees that are very satisfied with our culture because they want to be rewarded and appreciated for their hard work.

Excellent Pay Horrible Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westland, MISeptember 21, 2017
Ressco offers free housing after 90 days of employment , and a review. The trick is you may not last 90 days! The on site Manager's are horrible and lazy and ride your back like a Warden. Sometimes free cost too much. It pays well but you walk through fire to recieve the benefits part of it all. If you're not a boot licker then Ressco is not the place for you! It's alot of favoritism and treating employees poorly. The on site Manager's are HORRIBLE and rude!!
Pros
Competitive Wages
January 28, 2018

Want to know more about Ressco?

Ask a question
Taking the bull by the horns! This company has hit the floor running!!
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2017
I am really excited to be a part of this team! The Ressco team has shown nothing less that true professionalism and courtesy to their employees and tenants. There are going to be some major renovations and upgrades to this older, neglected community in the very near future and I am proud that I will be a part of its new and IMPROVED image and growth!!
Pros
Hourly Pay Is Awesome!! Only 1 Saturday required per month!!
Cons
Some Saturdays Required.
Hard work is rewarded by RESSCO, a company that values its employees!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 22, 2017
I have worked for RESSCO for over two years and have seen the company grow by leaps and bounds. Since being hired, I have received two promotions.

RESSCO absolutely acknowledges their employees who put in the time and effort.

The atmosphere at their properties and corporate office is nothing but professional.

Employment benefits meet and even exceed expectations with their bonus programs.

If you are looking for a challenging career in which your ideas and insight are respected, look no further.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Potential for Growth, Great Employees
Leasing office with a positive and efficient staff who are friendly and respectful to each other.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 21, 2017
A typical day at work for me involves handling the responsibilities of managing an apartment community while meeting the needs of prospects and residents who come in throughout the day.

I have learned a lot about property management and how it functions and I look forward to learning much more!

The management team at RESSCO has been instrumental in making this the company I undoubtedly want to be a part of. They always stop to help me no matter what they have going on. It's easy to feel confidant knowing my mentors will be there every time I need assistance. When mistakes are made they show me the correct process kindly and without criticism.

While Capitol Village cultivates an easy going office atmosphere, every team member has a common goal to do the best job possible and make our community a great place to live. We all firmly believe our work is a representation of ourselves and sharing and this core value enables us to come together and efficiently handle whatever the day brings!

The hardest part of this job is finding time to complete my office work while being frequently interrupted and taken to the task of assisting residents and prospects.

Aside from my amazing team, what I love most about this job is constantly learning new things in an industry that I find challenging and exciting. Because I came from a job where growth potential was non-existent I truly appreciate being given the opportunity to set goals for myself and then work to achieve them.
Pros
Being in a career field I truly enjpy, awesome co-workers, mental stimulation, room for advancement, great benefits, being valued and respected as an employee
Cons
Sometimes working Saturdays
Excellent place to work with an opportunity to grow with the company
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Westland, MIJune 9, 2017
Ressco has been in business for over 13 years and during this time has grown with exponential growth. The staff is very patient with both the staff as well as the residents. Ressco is a company that does not hesitate to reward hard-work. Compensation and benefits is above average, the staff is superb both at the corporate level and in the field. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to excel in their field.
Pros
Great benefits, pleasant work enviroment
Cons
Excellent place to work..
Unit Turn Tech (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 8, 2017
I currently work at a Large Apt/Townhouse community. Ressco is a results driven company with room to grow, since I've been here seen some promotions. They empower their employees, trust their judgement and reward good results. One of the biggest things that impress me is they actually ask for and listen to their employees opinions and do their best to implement them.

Its understood a good team is a productive team, and things are done to achieve and keep culture thriving.

Being on maint staff I have everything I need to do my job, If they dont have it, we need it, they get it...Mgmnt does an excellent job in keeping up with supply demand and replenishment.
Pros
empowerment, trust, teamwork, rewards for goals achieved
Beware!
Assistant Manager/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 19, 2017
Do not work for this company! I filed a harassment claim and they ended up firing me. Horrible company who do not care about their employees and apparently not a lawsuit either.
A Great Growing Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 14, 2017
I have worked for Ressco for 3 years and have witnessed their incredible growth recently. This is a great company to work for that rewards those who work hard and deliver results. The Owner is smart, hard working and in my experience has always been fair. The Owner's wife leads the HR Department. They are both class acts that are fair and generous. Both are dedicated to their company and their employees. Great opportunities for career growth if you are a hard working, results oriented employee.
Ressco was very unique place of employment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIDecember 30, 2016
Owner heavily rely on emails and conference calls to lead, can't pay its bills, quick to fire, poor hiring practices HR is run by spouse/mechanical engineer, Owner/GM makes it hard to do job, Over assignment of work. Administrative nightmare. Leadership wasn't the best.
Pros
Comp Pay
Cons
Horrible Leadership, Very Clickish Environment
Stressful environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 7, 2016
Bad management,Regional manager constantly yelling and screaming to employees and residents.They don't provide any training for advancing opportunity. Maintenance shop is lack of materials all the time.
Growing Company and Fast-Paced Work Environment
Management (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 24, 2016
RESSCO is an exciting, fast-paced, growing company that demands focus, commitment, and dedication from its team of employees. Team members are rewarded for their hard work through generous compensation and career advancement potential. Due to our tremendous growth, every member of the team must be committed to delivering results that contribute to the bottom line every day. If you are looking for a place to hide out, go unnoticed, and play on your phone, this is not the place for you. If, on the other hand, you have the drive and dedication to succeed, and thrive on delivering results, RESSCO would love to hear from you.
Pros
Growth/advancement potential, Fast-Paced Environment, Compensation, Great Co-Workers
Cons
None, unless you like to spend your days on Facebook and Twitter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ressco. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight