Reston Hospital Center - Reston
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Reston Hospital Center - Reston:

Reston Hospital Center - Reston Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA96 reviews
Love working herm is very demanding but wonderful people to work with. Room for growth within the company. Would recommend to apply, but it demands different hours.
Management lacks diversity and empathy. The CEO is a bully. HR protects the CEO, not the employees. The benefits and pay are good but not worth the stress, aggravation and vexation.
Nice hospital, but terrible job culture and work environment. So much drama all the time and not enough pay. Great place to learn and further your career though.
Good place to start off at if your desperate for a job and then transfer to another facility offering better pay, job security and advancement. Too much preferential treatment and advancement of under qualified staff over more deserving, overworked candidates.
If you fit in with the powers that be, you should be fine. God help you if you end up on an abrasive side of them. Individual thinkers are plotted against, but discouraged early.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Working in Reston Hospital Center was like working with family in one entity.
Though we were people from different countries with different cultural backgrounds, this hospital made me to understand how people can easily have common understanding, no matter where you come from.
At reston hospital management is really great, always involved in making sure employees are happy and have proper tools to perform the excellent job, my colleagues are awesome , great team work.
good staff & supportive & encouraging:Measuring and recording vital signs, take blood glucose, assist patients with daily care (hygiene, feeding, walking, etc.), insert condom catheter, take out IV cannulas, discharge and admit patients, document and manage patients’ daily hygiene care and input / output, take and transfer phone calls, make copies, training new staff, basic wound care, cleaning and disinfecting equipment, and maintain patient records and confidentiality.
Pros
great place
Great place to work. Reston Hospital is a Hospital Center that focuses on the care and improvement of Human life. It is conveniently located near Dulles Airport.
Had worked as volunteer. Not sure about salary, work and opportunity to grow. Thanks for all oppurunity given to me as volunteer. employees were very helpful
Very diverse and employees feel like they are part of a team that uplifts patients and their loved ones. Reston Hospital Center strives to provide optimal care to patients.
Great place to work. Friendly co workers and a diverse patient population. Career advancement available. If you don’t like one unit, you can transfer to another one.
over worked and very stressful environment. everyone I work with is very pleasant. Management needs to change. everyone is over worked and unappreciated
I love working at Reston Hospital Center, the problem is, I live in Washington, DC 25 miles away and work at night so I get into traffic on Rte 66 going back to Washington every morning and the pay is extremely low at Reston Hospital.
Pros
Night shift
Cons
Long ways from where I live
I enjoy working at RHC. I've been there for 4 years now. I worked there as a bedside nurse as well. Both roles were amazing. I left for an ambulatory opportunity however, when I was ready to return to the hospital setting, Reston was my ONLY choice!
it was a good experience .I learned a lot from my cow workers .techs and nurses .the managements was very professional and carrying about their stuff ..
Double standards for many employees. Upper administration is out of touch and ignores bad behaviors of some while is overly harsh to other employees who are just trying to survive. Many of the nurses are backstabbers and the culture is my way or the highway and bullying is the norm if you are not part of the in crowd. Expect to be treated like dirt unless you are one of the popular crowd or been there for decades.
In my personal opinion Reston Hospital it's a good place to work. also, it has great professionals. the only thing that I personally think it has to directly improve its management.
I enjoy my working experience here from the very beginning of my contract. Positive and professional team. Efficient and dedicated team members with awakeness of deliverable date.
It's a fantastic place to work in regards to the staff, management can be difficult and the turnover is high so consistency is tough. The patients are usually pretty good. The ED is a very nice mix between a small community hospital and trauma center. You know your coworkers but still get to see and learn a lot.
RHC has provided me the opportunity to work for patients with varying medical conditions, and with diverse group of people. This also helped me gain practical experience of balance workload effectively, working under pressure, and willing to work with a team in order to achieve common goal.
Pros
Enhance my ability to work in health care field.
Cons
Seeing patients in pain.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reston Hospital Center - Reston. Our community is ready to answer.
Reston Hospital Center - Reston Reviews by Location