Reston Limousine

Reston Limousine Employee Reviews

United States67 reviews
Featured review
Reston Limousine selected this as a representative review
Great place to grow
I have worked here a long time. I have been promoted three times. It’s definitely a busy place and since it is open 24/7 it’s hard to catch up. The bright side is the caring culture of people who love their jobs. The business is exciting. We drive celebrities, athletes, students, interns, doctors, wine tours and weddings. The customers are usually having a great time and they are generous with tips, food, tickets and other perks. The company has occasional use of a suite at sporting events and concerts. The managers go out of their way to be flexible with schedules. Non urgent employees can work from home two days a week. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for a home away from home!
Pros
Caring culture and flextime
Cons
Open 24/7/365
Great company that cares
Reston Limousine seems like a family. Most of the people working in management have been there at least five years and were promoted internally.
It is a very diverse company that is constantly moving and changing. I was never bored.
Great family enviroment
Great place to work. Management clearly valued everyone's input and made it an effort to speak with all of their employees on a weekly basis. I learned a lot about the transportation industry. The most enjoyable part of the job was that there was no micro managing.
I worked there for almost 2 years and it was a good company to work for. I have worked for many limousine companies and it was one of the best. The owner and is nice and charming. The head manager is efficient.
Poor benefits and mgmt. High turnover
Keep looking elsewhere. No communication. You don't make enough to afford to pay for the health insurance they offer. It will take you 5 years to earn $1 more than what you start out earning on day 1.
March 10, 2020
We greatly appreciate and welcome your feedback. Reston Limousine strives to provide competitive wages and benefits for all of our employees that are in line with local industry standards. We are also proud to be able to provide substantial benefits to employees including healthcare, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Aflac, 401K with company match and PTO.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
they work with in the employees availability
I found Reston Limousine to be one of the best companies that I had ever worked for. The training was quick but thorough. I got along well with my supervisors and coworkers. I found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. I was at this company the longest out of all the jobs that I have held.
They have flexable worl schedules
The salary is ok . Good work flexablity with work location with different work contracts. Different locations in Maryland, DC, and Va. Work sites.
17ph 40h pw 52wks.
Good company to work for, but some real problems exist. Some of the older drivers are quite often placed in standby positions, that limits their driving time and their pay.
I loved my time with Reston. Management and supervisors are great and very helpful when you have a problem. Supervisors do their best to help accomodate you when you have a schedule conflict or prior appointment. Great place to work for and you can get your hours in working contract or at your convenience working in charter. Can't say enough great things about Reston and the people who work there.
Great company to work for - the leadership is exemplary
I am proud to work for this women-owned company who supports each and every one of her staff. Further, the COO is the most fair, kind and humble executive I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with. They will continue to grow and exceed their expectations because of how much they value their employees and how well they treat them.
Great place, hated to leave
I enjoyed the people and the company had no issues with mgmt they were always available when needed for anything and helped with any problems that arose
Awesome employer
Reston Limousine is an an amazing transportation company. I love working for Reston because of the opportunity for growth. It is a pleasure working with a team of great people from all walks of life. We are definitely a work family.
Good
It's was a nice company to work for and I would do it again there's a very pleasant attitude amongst the people who work for this company and there's really no competition it's a fun atmosphere and everyone gets along
Fun place to work at .
Reston has lots of Contracts to pick from and works with all employees very well. If you want a good job to start with and have to hunger to learn , then Reston will give you this opportunity .
Pros
lots of work
Cons
wages could be higher
June 3, 2019
Thank you very much for your kind review! We are happy to have you on board and appreciate all the hard work you put in on a daily basis!
Awesome loving place to work
Everyone is friendly understanding busy and fun to be around. It’s busy most days which can be stressful but as long as you have an organized strategy on what to do you will be 100%
Pros
Hour breaks commission pay for contract vehicles
Cons
Working by yourself sometime can be lonely and stressful.
June 3, 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad you enjoy being a part of the Reston Limousine family!
Thru ups and downs a great place to work
I have been a full time driver for Reston Limousine over ten years. I have been at the company during recessions and boom times. I have been here when we had great managers and when we had not so great managers. I have seen it all. What I can say is that no matter what, the culture is one of caring. The company cares for their employees whether they are a car washer or an Executive. I was hired in 2007 and worked through the stock market crash of 2008. Even during the recession I still got 40 hours a week. This company has amazing marketing and is always winning new contracts. Are they perfect? No. But if you compare them to the other companies in their industry, they offer the best quality of life. They treat their employees with respect always. They honor time off requests. They work around schedules. They a sympathetic when there is a death in the family. My immediate supervisors are great and I especially enjoy working with the HR Manager and the Client Relationship Manager. Many employees have been with the company over 15 years.
Pros
Great people, working atmosphere and culture of caring
Cons
Somewhat seasonal, dealing with road rage and traffic!
June 3, 2019
Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We thank you for the hard work and dedication you bring to the company each and every day!
Management cares about their agenda not your life
VERY HIGH TURNOVER RATE...Dispatchers are pushy. $8 per hour and 10% tips. If you don't work all the time you can't pay your bills. They call you while you're driving and when you're trying to get rested. If you don't accept the trips they want to give you for any reason they become mean and won't give you good trips. If you complain about the vehicles cleanliness, dents, scratches, things that aren't working in the vehicles (like the ac isn't blowing cool air), that the check engine light is on, it needs an oil change, the front end shakes at normal speeds or anything else like that they become irritated with you and less helpful. Management cares about their own agenda and your personal life is second to the companies needs. The owner will not stand behind the lower people, drivers are not permitted upstairs where the executives offices are without an appointment.
Pros
Friendly drivers
Cons
Management and dispatch
May 4, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts – we welcome and value all feedback from our employees as we strive to improve everything about our business. We work hard to provide a welcoming work environment and we review our employee pay and benefits annually, adjusting as needed to ensure they are competitive and fair.

When employees bring disputes or issues to our attention, we respond quickly and believe we come to resolutions that are accurate and appropriate for all parties involved. Please reach out to COO Tony Simon at tsimon@restonlimo.com to discuss your feedback.

Our goal is to make sure everyone employee has a positive experience while at Reston Limousine, and we stand by our core values of teamwork and a culture of caring.
very nice employers, room for advancement
maintained bus safety, cleanliness and basic upkeep, drove designated route in a timely fashion, the setting was a college campus, the hardest part were the students walking into the streets and not looking!! Best part was watchin the youth advance their life skills and fulfil their dreams
Terrible work environment
If you are accustomed to working with cliques and people in management lying, and their fellow management supporting them, then this is your ideal place to work. The supervisors will discipline their subordinates on things that they themselves do. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who may be looking for employment. The benefits are too expensive. It's best to have your own because what they pay and the cost of the insurance, you cannot afford it. Overall rating: F
Pros
Scheduling
Cons
Too many to name
April 10, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback – we regret that you feel management was not supportive. We strive to provide a welcoming work environment and we investigate all complaints from our employees. We believe we come to resolutions that are accurate and appropriate for all parties involved. In addition, every year we review our employee pay and benefits, and adjust as needed to ensure they are competitive and fair.

Our goal is to make sure everyone employee has a positive experience while at Reston Limousine and we regret that your time with us was unsatisfactory. We let our employees know at their initial training, which includes time with our CEO and COO, that we want to hear immediately about any and all issues so we can try to resolve them to everyone’s satisfaction. Even though you are no longer with our company, please reach out to our COO, Tony Simon, at tsimon@restonlimo.com, so we can learn more details from your experience to properly address any shortcomings.

In the meantime, we respect your feedback and your comments will be taken into consideration.
ok place to work
A typical day at work was driving.I learned that supervisors were extremely well paid. Management was experienced. Workplace was very competive . The hardest part of the job was favoritivism. The most enjoyable part was the new buses.
Pros
local
Cons
favoritism
Getting better
Working for this company, apparently used to be horrible, but now it seems as though some major changes are going through. the biggest downside is that the vehicles need more maintenance than they are given. The drivers are the bottom line and they are under paid, and rarely treated properly...Granted, the drivers also use this as a second job in the evenings or the mornings. it works for the company, but the support staff could be better. Other than that, they are doing amazing and continue to change and they are doing much better than before. I just personally hate working in transit.
Pros
Very personable and ever-changing for an ever-changing world
Cons
Vehicles dont get enough maintenance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reston Limousine. Our community is ready to answer.