Restoration Management Company Employee Reviews

A day at RMC
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 21, 2018
At times there can be the slow days like any office job but the drama and poor management is annoying! Went to HR a couple of times and nothing EVER changes. It sucks to work at the corporate offices and when you complain about how something it is, there is no point. People are favorited here and treated differently. Benefits are ok but not the best... Family oriented place which is nice and comforting but there can be things that can change.
Pros
Pto, coworkers
Cons
Benefits, management, growth
Very productive
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CASeptember 12, 2018
The whole team at Restoration Management company are very nice and really good to work with. Would love to go back to work there again if I got the opportunity
Pros
Hours
Cons
Work weekend
September 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with RMC! We are proud of our Benicia Branch and happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with us. If you are interested in employment with RMC, please view our most current list of open positions on RMC.com and visiting careers in the About section. We wish you the best!

Very hostile and unsafe work life
Lead Fire Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 25, 2018
the management was uncaring, there was nothing but drama all day every day, most of the people who worked there didn't speak English (if they did they pretended not to) those who did speak English were hostile. Wouldn't let you know if there was no work the next day, would just let you show up to an empty office.
Cons
Hostile, unsafe
July 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about working with RMC. We appreciate your technician service while you were at RMC very much -- and know that you likely helped many people get their lives and property back on track following fires. We take your comments very seriously and have requested an internal review based on your feedback. RMC strives to be a very safe place to work and our record indicates that overall it is just that – if you would please contact HR directly at 510-315-5403, we would like to understand the details of the situation you referenced. I apologize that you found working at RMC frustrating and that certainly is not what we like to hear. Please know your feedback has been taken, shared and we ask that you contact us right away with details in regards to the word unsafe in your headline. Take care and we hope to hear back from you soon.

Fast Paced
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 16, 2018
Fast paced and competitive. Something new to learn everyday. Seemed to be more political than wanted. Relationship based culture "It's not what you know, but who you know".
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
tight deadlines, weekly file reviews, long hours
August 16, 2018

Work in remediation and emergency services certainly can be fast paced, and we appreciate your time at RMC making that happen for your clients and community. Often in remediation our relationship with the community is exactly what wins us the business in the end. However, we also do know our stuff too and certainly walk our talk at RMC! Thank you sincerely for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and know that we take every word to heart! Take care.

Good Company
Environmental Division Manager (Current Employee) –  Hayward Corporate OfficeAugust 4, 2017
Very strong and reputable company - started by one person with a Vision we have grown so much over the past 14 years going from family based to corporate structure - Although this is a very needed part of the business - it leaves some people behind who have helped bring the company to its current level - very respected business.
Pros
Growing and busy
Cons
some chaos and can get left behind if you don't comply
A great place to work with lots of employee benefits
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAMarch 16, 2017
A nice place to work if you don't mind the crazy hours and the huge amount of traveling. Great people to work with. They could use more Superintendents so that the ones the have are not overwelmed with all the jobs.
August 16, 2018

At RMC people make us what we are - and we are so happy to hear you feel the same way! Certainly working in remediation and, specifically responding to clients that have had emergencies can feel crazy. But please know that the traveling and the hours is likely helping our clients get their lives back to normal following a stressful emergency. We have passed your comments regarding superintendents onto the operations team and sincerely appreciate that feedback. Please take care and we appreciate all the work you do!

Inefficient training and expensive medical
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Union City, CANovember 12, 2016
I was really excited about working here. Things started okay, then my manager went out for 4-5 months (during my training) and the other 2 girls in my department were too busy to help me. Was not happy here. Medical was not affordable. Just overall a bad experience.
Pros
Gym, new building
Cons
Bad management, coworkers unfriendly and unwilling to assist.
August 16, 2018

RMC appreciates your feedback regarding your training, management and our health care benefits. We are sorry to hear that you had a less than perfect experience with RMC’s training program. It was unfortunate when your manager had an unexpected emergency at the beginning of your training period. Please know that is not a standard training experience - and does not meet our internal expectations at RMC. We do offer a complete benefit package for their employees - and we strive to remain above average for our industry and to provide the best coverage that we can for our people. I have shared your feedback with the benefits team, as well as the branch that handled your training. Please take care and thank you again for your time at RMC.

My time at RMC has always been enjoyable.
Senior Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAMay 11, 2016
Restoration Management Company is constantly trying to raise employee morale by hosting events and lunches. They also have a full gymnasium.
August 16, 2018

Thank you for taking time to share about your experience with RMC! We are proud of our corporate office and are happy to hear you enjoyed our perks! That is certainly what we intend with perks like employee lunches and exercise facilities. Take care and thank you for your commitment to RMC!

Nice place to work if you enjoy sales
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  NJFebruary 4, 2016
Great owners and flexible schedule. Must really be a fan of cold calling and route sales to enjoy the position. Extremely sales driven.
Easy going place with lots of things to learn daily
Emergency Services Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 18, 2014
After a year of working here, I have learned how to do the job of a Fire Dispatcher as well as they can. Listening to up to 20+ radios at a time, you learn the language and feel the excitement of emergency situations. My ultimate goal is to work within law enforcement, specifically in dispatch, and I think this place really helped me take the next step to do so.
Pros
Lots of time to learn new things, Self managing
Cons
Unproductive direct management, Lots of gossiping within the office
Restoration Management
Emergency Service Screener (Current Employee) –  Union City, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Unfortunately there are not many opportunities for advancement,
Productable hardworking fun environment.
Fire Technician (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CANovember 20, 2013
A typical day at work would be arrive a half hour early to time of starting day. Take my work order, grab shirts for as many temps I have in my crew. Load boxes or cleaning supplies onto vehicle I've been assigned to for the day. Speak to the project manager for that specific job and receive orders to what needs to be done at the job site. Working with my former coworkers was pleasant, each individual is a hard worker including the temps. The hardest part of the job would have to be meeting deadlines yet its the most enjoyable when you surpass the expectations a costumer had of you or the company.
Pros
drive company vehicle to jobsites.
Cons
healthcare, chemicals
is a good place to work and fun
lead/driver (Former Employee) –  benicia caOctober 16, 2013
* check our paperwork at the morning place the directions at gps and check our truck if is all our equipment that we going to need and ready to work
*organize and accuracy
* management was fair and helpful and great on give directions
* all relationship was great with every one
* the hardest was the xspace work under the houses in small rooms
* the job complete and the overtime
Pros
ones in a while
Cons
good benefits and good fair lunches and breaks
It was nice to hear the people that lived in the building say that they love the changes that I had made when I got the jobd
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 5, 2013
A typical day at work was fixing up apartments and addressing the people needs and learning more about each person as I address the needs. The people that I managed worked hard for me to got the task done and i enjoyed the smile on the face of the people when we was done, but the hardest part of the job was the real long hours
Pros
i love the people that lived there
Cons
i feel i needed more surport from the owner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restoration Management Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Restoration Management Company Reviews by Location