Restoring Hope

Working at Restoring Hope: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Caring staff, very supportive house manager.

The House manager always make you feel like you could always come to her with any issues. The staff,house manager ,and nurse show compassion to the clients.

What is the best part of working at the company?Working one on one with the clients.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Clients bad behaviors

Restoring Hope insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Family oriented, professional, sometimes difficult to get answers from supervisors which can leave one in a panic. However, I have not been there in

Restoring hope is a good family oriented place to work it is family oriented it would have been good if More support was added to the staff instead of always thinking that every ounce of energy should be put into pleasing the guardians of the client It was obvious that the clients were always treated with importance and fairness but the staff was not always treated as such the staff will always do better work when they feel wanted and needed

fun

Great place to work. worked there for years. They care about their individuals and employees. Work weekend relief. Enjoyed parties that were held for the holidays.

Love Restoring Hope

it was a very rewarding experience to be able to serve others. I was Co-Founder of this organization and we helped many people come out of homelessness.

The work can be scarce at times, or overwhelming at others.

Working for Restoring Hope had its benefits. It was rewarding, however, it was a new company at the time still working through the bugs and there were many obstacles that stood between the supervisors and the employee's needs.

very productive, very fun and safe work environment.

A day working at Restoring Hope was comfortable i enjoyed going to work. The morning would consist of checking email's, and voice messages. then a meeting with my boss, at that point we would map out a plan for the day and work from that until the end of the day.

Pros

I would work freely for a substantial amount of the day.

Cons

no benefits.

Thought working from home would be a bonus but having the responsibility of an individual with developmental disabilities in our home was very stress

Provided very little individualized support to this host home. Poor organization and communication between agency and host home.

Pros

Working from home.

Cons

Having a unfamiliar individual living in home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restoring Hope. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Restoring Hope in popular locations

• Restoring Hope
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?