RestorixHealth Employee Reviews

Bulling and not caring
Pre-Certification Specialist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 21, 2018
I do not recommend this company for anyone to work at all they care is about the bottom line and they do not care how they get it, They have no respect for their eployees This company should be shut down The hardest part of the job was the management if they did like you and your work was done perfect they would no even say hello The work place culture was african Stay away from this company
Pros
their were no pros
Cons
the whole conpany
Stressful, Poor Management
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2018
Extremely stressful. I cannot explain that enough. There are constant changes to managements. Your position responsibility is not stated clearly when hired. Horrible company that I have worked for.
Pros
Lots of food, Benefits
Cons
Everything else.
Good job with small Staff.
HYPERBARIC TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 8, 2018
The salary isn't that high however, my colleagues are excellent. We are a small, tight knit group dedicated to working together for the benefit of the patient.
Cons
Missed lunch breaks.
Excellent place for the right person!
Program Director (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 22, 2018
I really enjoy working for RestorixHealth and feel valued by the organization and contributory to their mission, vision, and values. RxH promotes high-quality wound care and allows the autonomy of program directors to provide individualized care to the clinic environment. You should be self-motivated and a natural problem-solver with a true passion and love for the wound care population.
I'm sorry I ever took a job with them
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 1, 2018
The management is horrible unless you like micromanagement with rules that change often and being ridiculed in front of clients or other staff. The hourly rate is decent and the things promised at hire seemed great, however these are not what employees actually get.
Pros
the job promised at hire sounded awesome
Cons
its not
Environment
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Douglas, GAFebruary 27, 2018
A typical day at work
what you learned
management
workplace culture
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Confidential company
Good company
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 18, 2018
Great company, staff is friendly and people are knowledgeable. Hours are good for life/career balance and company is competitive. Business model is efficient.
excellent and exciting place to work
LPN/ Wound Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gary, INFebruary 1, 2018
I worked with Restorix Health for 10 years and I had the experience of my life. I obtain great nursing experience. I was well educated and work with some of the top rated physicians in Northwest Indiana.
Pros
great pay, vacation time increased with years on the job, great management team
Cons
hours short with amount of work load.
Always something to do and learn
Hyperbaric Technician (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIJanuary 11, 2018
Great company full of great employees and managers who actually care about you. Very fast paced and demanding, so the days go by quick. There is always something to do or learn, and there is extensive material and resources at your disposal to do so. Some days are more frustrating than others but overall very satisfying place to work.
Pros
great staff, generous pay, lots of resources for con-ed
Cons
health insurance is awful, organization/communication can be less than ideal
Don't work here
Corporate Employee (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 5, 2018
immediate managers are ok. they have no authority to help you. benefits are expensive and do not cover much unless you get the high plan. no raises. no incentives. very long hours with unrealistic expectations. Execs are harsh. no room for advancement. Expensive parking. They do not care what you have done for them, it is only about what you are doing for them at the moment. I felt degraded at least once per week.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
no advancement. terrible pay.
Great place to work if you love Wound Care
Medical Assistant (wound care) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 11, 2017
Great place to work if you love wound care and helping people. I loved working their but the manager at the Jacksonville Florida office in Riverside was horrible. She was the biggest lair I have ever met and she would lie to everyone the doctors, patients, staff and the corporate office. She was very manipulative. But as long as the money was coming in they did not care. Even some of the doctors that worked their tried to get things in order but they failed. There was a lot of discrimination going on and way to much lying. I would only recommend to work their if she is no longer the Program director. She has no clue about integrity, honesty and professionalism.
challenging place
Center Director and District Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 8, 2017
I prefer not to add a review. I had challenges with the transition from one company to another and I feel the implementation
could have been handled much better.
Awful leadership
Director, Wound Care (Former Employee) –  ArkansasSeptember 18, 2017
No work life balance at all, emails all hours of day and night.
Regional manager was inexperienced & lacks management knowledge as well as basic wound care.
High expectations with zero support from leadership.
Horrible work environment. Nurses acting like children, tech's back talking management. Regional manager not communicating with director. Nurse manager held position she had no formal experience or training in and was not a leader.

I would not recommend working for this company. No standard disciplinary action in place.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
No support from leadership, inexperienced regional manager
LPN Wound Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILAugust 29, 2017
Great place to work. I would come in, prepare the chambers, set up and start seeing patients. I would typically see 3-5 hyperbaric patients per day and 10-15 wound care patients per day.
Stressful
RN (Former Employee) –  Freeport, IllinoisAugust 9, 2017
I cannot recommend working here. The wound care part of the job is amazing, but the management of the center is inconsistent and the management above the center is unresponsive.
Pros
wound care is great
Cons
stressful and frustrating
Great work environment
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST/HBO TECH (Current Employee) –  La Quinta, CAJuly 23, 2017
I work for Restorix in La Quinta California. Great people, great team, great management. I drive about 98 miles a day but it equals to about driving in traffic in LA. What makes the drive bearable for me is the awesome team I work with. Work environment and team work at this location is fantastic.
Pros
work environemtn
Good Place to work
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 9, 2017
It is a good place to work, but I would like to see more opportunities for advancement.
It would be great to have someone organize and implement an orientation for all new Program Directors as well.
Nice place to work. Lots of laughs.
Cons., SAP Concur Travel/Exp. & Full Cycle of AP (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMay 8, 2017
Integrating SAP software, establishing procedures for vendors and company staff approvers, and assist vendors with the use of AP portals. Management was fun. Full of life.
Pros
Kitchen amenities, happy crew, good life and work balance.
Cons
Moving and staff reduction
Can be great or horrible. Depending...
LPN/HBO (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 4, 2017
An employees satisfaction with this company is highly dependent upon the people you work with as well as the position you hold. I happen to have an excellent, more than understanding PD. A medical director who is actually a real person and not a "I can't even look you in the eye because I'm so much better than you" Doctor. And my coworkers watch each others backs and are real team players. Judging from the other reviews, this kind of situation is not so common within this company. The Upper management never leaves the PD alone in regards to numbers and figures. That aspect of this job makes me feel like nothing we do is in the best interest of the patient. But being in my position, I rarely have to deal with or hear from upper mgmt and being that my PD is great, I work pretty autonomously throughout my day with not a lot of stress, just so long as we are on top of our charting. The pay is directly correlated with the fact we work no weekends, holidays or hardly ever any late evenings. No real room to grow or progress in my career.
Pros
Mon-fri day schedule. Great co-workers
Cons
Career stagnation. The company only cares about the $. Less than desired salary.
case manager
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAApril 21, 2017
worked in case management position providing support to outpatient wound clinics. Telephonic contact with patients, staff, providers and referral sources. enjoyed working with patients and staff to resolve issues and concerns.