RestorixHealth

RestorixHealth Employee Reviews

United States62 reviews
Horrible
If you are not part of corporate, you do not matter. Only numbers matter. They will slam you with tons of patients and expect you to work with a small crew. Management does not have your back. They will overwork their staff. They won’t allow overtime but will slam you with the patient load.
Pros
No weekends, hours are great
Cons
Management is horrible
Overall great environment
Manager was very understanding supportive and eager to help you obtain career goals
Many learning opportunities made available

Co workers supportive
Regrets...
Toxic environment, no direction nor organization, everyone is their own captain, the program director/manager has zero authority. The staff is unprofessional, unethical and do as they please. Quite a bit of drama for such a small group. Conform or be ousted.
Bad management, tools/training never provided, policy and rules aren't upheld.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Where do I begin?
Horrible
Don’t work for them... there horrible.... and my manager at the clinic was even worse.... he cared more for his ego than anything else. It’s a lot of work for bs
Busy place
Good place to work at to gain experience working at really busy work environment.Job security is not guaranteed you can get laid off any time.I wasn't happy about the management .
Pay was average. Watch your back with other staff and management.Patients were great. Overall patients and pay were good but not worth what you have p
Pay was average
Management terrible,watch your back at all times

Coworkers watch your back,and they are not very helpful

Patients were great

Job was great

Not worth what you go through

Hardest part of job is trying to please the company,it’s never enough
horrible company
Horrible company. benefits were terrible, PTO is a joke because you never could take the time off and if you are laid off or fired they do not pay you your remaining PTO. Management is a joke and very rude and hard to communicate with. Don't be fooled it looks good on paper.
Pros
independent working
Cons
never a full paycheck, benefits are horrible, no time off .
Great co-workers! Very helpful and team players.
I assessed patient and their wounds, cleaned and prepared wounds for Doctor to perform debridement, and then completed Physician Orders for appropriated wound dressings, labs, tests and other interventions. EMR was then completed for patients. Management was typical for streamlining processes and keeping a tight budget. Co-workers are the best at helping each other and really caring about the patients.
Pros
Great work environment and co-workers.
Cons
Not enough hours as a part-time worker, no raises for Per Diem staffing.
Productive and fast paced
This job is patient, hospital orientated. You also have to be good at corporate design. You will have two main entities to report to, the Hospital and Home office since this is a third party management company running a hospital department.
Pros
Good Benefits
Former Program Director
Great for-profit company but difficult to maintain a relationship with the hospital liaison. RestorixHealth has great tools and ideas but unable to implement them if hospital management is not on board.
Pros
Great salary, good patient outcomes
Cons
Minimal support to work with hospital
RUN!!!! You do not want to work for this company!!
Poor poor management. Very unstable and inconsistent. You definitely will get set up for failure!! Our whole team of 5 plus years has all left due to poor management. It’s all about the money and not the patient or employees. They do not give raises and will take full advantage of your job description. You will be working about 5 different positions with little pay. RUN!
Pros
No weekends
Cons
They will over work you and under pay.
Good pay, poor leadership
Was a good job until the program director started to micro manage the clinic. Had to sign a new policy that was taking effect every other week. PD didn’t like any new ideas or anything that was challenging to their way of thinking. It was their way or you were gone. Same happened to a Front Desk Coordinator. If you like a supervisor on your case about everything, this is the job for you. If you’re looking for a job where you are trusted by management to get the job done, keep searching.
Awful!
I left a job I was at for several years to come work at Restorix in Wilkes Barre. The office manager speaks to you as if you are beneath her. Overwhelming amount of work and a ton of focus on getting patients in and out because they mean money. Very little understanding that you have a life and they could actually care less. You are basically everyone’s personal secretary. By the time you pay for the health insurance, which is awful coverage take of $2 dollars an hour. Whatever they are offering to pay, it’s not enough.

Whatever
disgusted
Regional managers aggressive, demeaning, super critical, not supportive, don't listen to staff or patient concerns. All about bank, bodies in the door, want staff that don't raise concerns. Morale, support, not on their radar. Dumb vacation policy, staff is like slave-labor and patient a $$. If you work late or have to work thru lunch management blames staff for messing it up. No compensation, no trouble shooting to keep it from happening. They will run the staff til the staff leaves and they don't care.
I do not want to leave a written review
I do not want to leave a written review for this company at this time. They are not hiring in the area and I have not worked there in 3 years. Thank you
Poor management
I seen more pencil whipping at this clinic than a car dealership. Only concern from corporate office was that bottom line not quality of patient care. Hostile work environment!
Pros
Patients and some co-workers
Cons
Everything else
Stressful
It was a great place to work the first couple of years being there. But, now all I can say do to just getting the number and no patient care I won’t recommend employment.
Pros
Pay good
Cons
Poor management
fun and exciting
I really have a passion for patient care. I like that since I am up front I set the tone for the visits. I love people and whatever I can do to help the wound heal (whether it be just being myself which is jolly and exciting in the mornings) or making my patients feel like they are apart of my family.
Pros
superb program director
Cons
some times no lunch break or very very short
Like running your own business
Good opportunity for the person who is self driven and doesn't require a lot of field support. No 401K match but bonus is attainable. Company does not reimburse for higher learning.
Run away!
Computer charting training is non existent. PD humiliated me front of a patient. When asked for more emr training it never happened. She even admitted the training was poor but did nothing to get more training. The office was set up to have 3 nurses. We ran with one tech and me. We could see as many as 22 pts in a day in just 4 rooms. Pts double booked and the PD couldn’t understand why there was overtime. Quite possibly the worst place I’ve ever worked.
Pros
A few free meals, a couple of my coworkers
Cons
Expensive worthless insurance, seldom any breaks, nothing really good to say about the place
Front office coordinator
Terrible management. For profit company that cares only about the money and never the patient. Company looks the other way and fraud is rampant. Expensive health insurance. No advancement no raises. Run far away.
Pros
Cons
managment is terrible. company not focused on the patient.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RestorixHealth. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8