Results Physiotherapy
Happiness rating is 64 out of 100

Results Physiotherapy Employee Reviews

United States192 reviews

ptasresulttherapyclinictherapistptacontinuingmanual

Nice team and good management.

It’s a great place to work with amazing team but the new takeover has gotten it slowly become like any other outpatient PT place. Management listens to you sometimes but things are getting pushed in terms of productivity which is causing burn out.

November 23, 2022
Thank you for rating your experience at Results Physiotherapy so highly. We strive to create a rewarding and positive work environment for every team member and evaluate all feedback to see how we can improve our associate experience.If you would like to share more or need support, please don't hesitate to contact us at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We are here for you.

Metrics are much more important than patient care and poor compensation is the norm

This company is not concerned about compensating their employees fairly and care much more about numbers than the actual patients. It disgusted me to see how frantically they’d try to get as many patients in as possible, but not for the right reasons. Also, the compensation is very minuscule. I could write so much more about why this company is not a good one to work for, but I’ll leave it there and let any prospective employees learn for themselves.

October 4, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience, although we can't help but feel disappointed by your comments and assure you that we do not take them lightly. At Results Physiotherapy, we are committed to the growth and success of our associates and continuously work to improve their experience.If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We wish you the best in your career path.

Results Physiotherapy insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Great environment, Cohesive team

I’ve been with the company for over a year now, and from the start I have worked with a team of individuals who allow me to be myself and have fun but who also push me to continue learning and becoming a better therapist. I get to work with a wide variety of patients with broad ranges of age, various diagnoses, post surgical cases, etc. I’ve been able to challenge myself with treatment ideas and plans of care for the typical MSK diagnosis as well as neurological cases. Our patients continue to come back to us for treatment because of the ‘results’ they get and the patient centered care that we provide. We keep our environment welcoming and professional, while providing the best care to our patients so that they always know who to turn to when they need physical therapy.

September 12, 2022
Thank you for rating Results Physiotherapy so highly. The experience you described is what we aspire for all our associates. We are committed to the growth and success of our most valuable resources – our people. If you would like to share more about your experience or need support, you can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you!

Look elsewhere!

This was by far the worst place i’ve ever worked for. The management is TERRIBLE! They will over work you and under pay you. They will promise you raises/moving up and it will never happen. The higher up have favorites and if you’re not one of them you will be treated poorly. Don’t waste your time at this place unless you want to be stressed and overworked all the time.

July 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. At Results Physiotherapy, we care about our associates and strive to create a positive work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. So, it was disappointing to learn you felt otherwise. However, we can assure you that we do not take your feedback lightly. We'd like to learn more if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately. You can contact us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We value your feedback and are always looking to improve. All the best.

Fast Paced and Education Heavy

Working at Results is great for new grads, not great for long term unless you want to work long hours. You can easily get promoted, but they always need warm bodies to fill spots as clinic directors. They are very education centered, and pay for ample continuing education within their own company which is a major benefit. Met some really smart people but the environment is fast paced and stressful with poor management and very corporate. They talk the talk but don’t always walk the walk. Benefits are average. No paid maternity leave unless you use PTO or go on short term disability. Friendly work mates but the corporate atmosphere gets the best of this potentially awesome work environment. Sold out to upstream rehab which has reduced the quality in my opinion.

May 13, 2022
Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Results Physiotherapy. While we are pleased to see how much you appreciated our continuing education opportunities, we regret that your experience overall fell short. Comments like yours allow us to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing nothing less than a fully respectful and collaborative environment for every team member. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can reach out to us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. We appreciate your feedback.

As someone who gave several years to this company, I would look elsewhere..

Great company for new grads to get a robust mentoring program. Beyond that, they do things as cheaply as possible which just creates more work if you hold any type of leadership position. They rely on their CDs to do everything, resistant to hiring help when asked for it, if you want new equipment you have to beg, if your clinic has maintenance type of issues that usually falls on the CD to figure it out since they don’t have someone for that. Leads to a fast burnout. I worked here for several years right out of school and in job searching, I have found there are other OP companies who actually invest in the wellness of their people. Get hired by one of those. Results just invests in you for a couple years and expect you to leave from the burnout.

April 19, 2022
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're genuinely sorry to hear that your experience at Results Physiotherapy wasn't as positive as we hoped for you. We take your comments seriously as we care about our associates' professional growth and wellness and strive to be the employer of choice.If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more. You can reach out to us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. All the best.

Great coworkers but bad management

With the company for over a year. Loved my coworkers but given too many responsibilities for the pay. Techs are expected to work with 3+ patients at a time while also helping front desk

April 4, 2022
Thank you for rating your experience with Results Physiotherapy. While we were pleased to see that your supporting team positively impacted you, we certainly wish your experience was more rewarding. Your comments are important to us as we seek to create a positive work environment that encourages growth for every associate. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more. You can reach out to us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback.

Good education for new PTs, but you see too many patients

They have a great education program for new PTs but they expect you to see way too many patients. You will be double booked frequently to meet their requirements.

February 4, 2022
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We regret that your experience at Results Physiotherapy wasn't as positive as we would have hoped for you. Our goal is to be patient-centric while measuring our progress with patients and therapists to continually evaluate and optimize results for those needing our services. Your feedback will allow us to assess how we can improve.If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address privately, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can reach out to us for a confidential exchange via email at hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback.

Burnout and Turnover

Company is more concerned with keeping dollars than keeping employees. Too much work for one person to do and poor training to feel equipped for the job. Lots of people come and go like a revolving door.

Pros

Steady schedule, no weekends

Cons

Clinic directors have no managerial skills, Too much stress falls on front desk employees, Would not recommend this job!

November 22, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Results Physiotherapy. Your comments are disappointing, and we can assure you that we do not take them lightly. We care deeply about our associates and cultivate a positive work environment that encourages personal and professional growth to ensure every associate has a rewarding experience. If you would be willing to share your phone number or email address, we'd like to learn more about your experience in detail. You can reach out to us for that confidential exchange via email to hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you.

Great Starting Place for Future DPTs!

I am a Physical Therapy Technician. This is a great place to start for anyone interested in Physical Therapy! If you love helping people, this is the job for you! My main suggestion for anybody looking into this job is to know what you want, your value, and how you plan on balancing your work/life. If you are full-time, it will be tiresome and you wont have much work/life balance being that you are there all day like the PTs. If you are part-time, this won't be a possible issue for you. This job CAN be stressful, especially if you are the only Tech/Support staff in the clinic! Everyone WILL rely on you to maintain the efficiency of the workspace, and eventually depend on you to maintain the workspace (can be both self-rewarding but frustrating at times). If you enjoy set hours, clear and direct instructions while, and making the vital difference between a clinic that works vs a clinic that FUNCTIONS, this is the place for you. Clients and staff are amazing by the way.

Pros

one-hour lunches, friendly atmosphere, great direct experience

Cons

long hours, fatigue, not much work/life balance

November 19, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and high praise for your teammates and clients. At Results Physiotherapy, we care deeply about providing a positive, respectful, and fair work environment. Investing in our associates' professional growth to ensure a compassionate and knowledgeable team of professionals at every level means we can provide the most effective, clinically superior physical therapy humanly possible. We appreciate your feedback, and if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address, we'd like to learn more about your experience. You can reach out to us for that confidential exchange via email to hrteam@zohosupport.com. Thank you.

Quickly growing corporate PT, great coworkers and regional management, high stress and burnout rate

Began my career here and was very lucky to work with a lot of dedicated and hard working people. At the clinic level the company growth is leading to a much larger focus on numbers and productivity. The focus on quality of care has never left, however, high volume coupled with constant focus on units billed (disguised by statements like "a quality visit consists of an average of 4.5 units per visit) becomes over bearing particularly during busy seasons that can result in up to 14-15 patients per day including 3-4 evaluations within that day. I learned a ton as a new therapist, and would not be the confident and great therapist i am today without the experience, but as one gains experience, the corporate grind makes it difficult to not burn out. I loved my direct bosses like family, but as the company grew it felt as though their job became more and more of putting fires out with unhappy and understaffed clinics, as well as ensuring their average visit obtained 4.5 units/visit with little regard with what certain patients needed, or what individual therapists prescribed. I would say an excellent place to start as a new therapist.

Pros

Awesome patients, great teamwork, great quality of care from most therapists, patients love their therapists

Cons

Hard to not take work stress home, moderate turnover, high volume, corporate micromanagement.

Used to be good

Management has gone downhill drastically. Used to be a great place to work and they cared about the individuals. Sold to private equity and it became all about productivity and quality of care went down.

Pros

Good PTO atructure

Cons

Management…little room for growth

Overworked and not meeting my needs

As a newer employee, I have never felt so overwhelmed and drowning in work. I try to reach out for help and I am not receiving as much help as I should be in return. The front office staff does not do half of the duties they are supposed to be and is usually on their personal phone. I have to ask for the front office staff to call my patients and I receive an attitude. My CD seems to be more interested in texting on their phone rather than helping out when needed.

I like the people work directly with, it's the upper management that doesn't do what they say or treat everyone fairly.

As a new hire I was told there was a bonus incentive. And I was asked to work between 2 separate locations. Then when it was time for the bonus all of a sudden I was not eligible because I work two separate locations. So they draw you in making it look so good and then pull it from underneath you.

Pros

Coworkers at individual clinics are nice to work with. Makes it feel like family.

Cons

Upper management either doesn't have their stuff together, or they purposely screw people over either way it's wrong .

I think it is generally a good company to work for, but .....

My personal experience was not good. My direct manager seemed to have wanted to hire someone else for this position but was overruled by the cooperate office and was "stuck" with me. I worked there only briefly, lack of support and hostility from my direct supervisor made the job untenable. I do not think the corporate office was aware of this. The actual job of greeting patients, routine paperwork, setting appointments was great.

Used to be better

New management has shifted from excellence based treatment to volume with little other consideration. I used to feel supported and equiped but lately I am left out to dry and have to work twice as hard with obviously quality suffers due to volume of patients and no support staff. Then they have the gall to question my quality when I'm overloaded.

Good for Education and Mentorship, not much else

Education here is great. You will learn a lot while working at Results.You will also work very hard for minimal appreciation, by compensation or otherwise. Promotions are done based on need, not on the individual. Incentives are unattainable.Management only cares about seeing as many patients as possible and paying out as little as possible to employees.

Great Place to begin a sales career.....

Good place for a beginner in the sales world.... terrible career move for a seasoned sales rep. Covid impacted the market hard. Smaller markets had a harder time getting back to the pre-Covid growth/projections.

Clinicians are good people but management only cares about the money in their pockets

The work environment is usually more relaxed in the clinical setting but corporate management pushes therapists to work towards unreasonable goals for minuscule ‘incentives’ (double the workload over the course of 3 months for $150).At the start of the pandemic the company showed their true colors when they laid off more than 50% of the company in a 2 min conference call after assuring everyone earlier in the week that they would not have to worry about their job security.

Pros

Competitive wages

Cons

Terrible corporate management

Truly outstanding PT company

Results is a truly outstanding clinically focused PT company. It is different from all other large PT companies in that it is founded and run by PT's and is focused on being the best clinical PT company around. They also put a great deal of effort into being fair and compensating their staff fairly and generously.Every decision at Results is aimed and making the company and the staff the best it can be.

Pros

Strong focus on excellence

Cons

Growing fast and is still developing infrastructure to match

Only care about money, not patients or employees

This company makes a lot of promises, but doesn’t stand by what they claim. It’s a good place to get experience using a variety of skills, but they over work their employees and making money is their only concern. Ultimately, the company treats employees as if they’re replaceable and the work/life balance is poor. They talk a big talk, want employees to buy in to their core values, but they do not stand behind them at all. There are better companies out their where balance and integrity and patient care still mean something.

Pros

Excellent patients, good coworkers, variety

Cons

Only care about money/productivity, overworked, poor integrity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Results Physiotherapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Results Physiotherapy with

• Results Physiotherapy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?