ResultsCX
Happiness rating is 52 out of 100

ResultsCX Employee Reviews

United States1,546 reviews

Found 1,546 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,913 reviews

Good company to work for

The pay is not bad either. My only problem was, I was in Fidelis. Didn't like it. I got sick with COVID and had to take some time off. When I got back, they put me in Web Support. I loved it! But then weeks later they say it's too many people in WS and put me right back in Fidelis!

Poor upper management

Poor upper management with no beneficial advancement available. Upper management is all about bottom number and not about the employee. Very high turn over rate

ResultsCX insights

Based on 1,097 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Fired for no reason, great work place

I got fired for no reason, I loved my job and the company but got fired for an excuse that made no sense….I really liked my job at resultscx and the company is great if you like taking calls and helping customers like I did.

This is the worse company I have ever worked for

I would have to say this is one of the worse companies I have ever worked for. Every week threatening your job so you will scramble to keep said job only for them to criticize your job performance and tell you to slow down only for the following week for your job to be threatened. It is a never ending cycle. Management is never there for help only to throw you under the proverbial bus to the higher ups to make themselves look good. I can’t wait till I find a new job with a healthy working environment.

Not a great work option

If you're despised for a job, I mean really desperate, then maybe consider here only to fill time while you keep looking for something better.The will randomly withhold pay, blame it on a system issue that never gets resolved, expectations are commensurate with a $75k job but pay is minimum wage to $15/hr. They will keep adding responsibility with no additional compensation. FURTHERMORE, they will tell you completely opposite things from the interview process & actual expectations after training.Training is extremely unorganized & wrought with massive technical difficulties as they expect you to run a virtual desktop within a virtual desktop within yet another Belvidere desktop on your own computer, then blame you when the system lags.You have been warned.

Pros

It's a job (a bad one, but a job none the less)

Cons

Read the above

Don’t do it

Multiple days a month had to work long hours even if you schedule wasn’t supposed to be. Workplace culture went down hill quick once Results got involved.

Good managment long calls

Strict schedule aherance, managers busy but get back to you asap. Long calls, upwards of an hour for some of them

Fun workplace

I have been working at results for almost 3 months and I love it. Training was great and co-workers and the supervisors are always there when you need help.

Bad management

Bad management and there is favoritism , the pay is low I would not recommend for the stress you are out under. All the supervisors there have there favorites.

Bad training

I had to play catch up.I went through the training for 3 weeks without the programs needed to do the job and even when I did receive some of said programs I had to learn how to use it on the spot.Pros: None

Horrible company to work for!

This is a horrible company to work for, they do not respect their employees. They are understaffed in the management department and do not try to correct it. Systems are constantly having issues. Some members of upper management are extremely disrespectful.

Not a good place to work.

This is definitely not the best place to work. Training is horrible. Showed power points one day and put on the phones the next with no warning. Very frustrating place to work!

Unfair and unprofessional

The training is terrible you don’t learn properly I worked for Centine first the training was a little bit better than the BC BSM I worked for second you let them know the training is terrible get very little hands-on in the beginning you’re thrown onto the phones and not enough help. I was fired with no warning and no write ups and never showed me the calls or let me explain. And I was with them for almost 2 years.

Ok place to work.

Ok place to work. Salary is very low and could be more for the amount of work that was required. Overall not a bad place but no room for advancement with the company.

Flexible

Great opportunity if you are looking to work from home. Great work environment. Managers are always available to help. They are flexible with scheduling. I am in college and they have been great about working around my schedule.

Your out view on life determines your experience

Results has been the best place I ever worked. I know a lot of people complain. But, they gotta ask themselves. “What did I do to ensure I am successful” and I guarantee there wont be any accountability. It’s easy to blame training. Leadership. Recruiting. However, most give up without trying and putting in the effort to improve. They fail to hold themselves accountable for their attendance, not asking questions, and for a fixed mindset. The call center is not for everyone, and that’s okay too. But, to anyone wanting to apply. I encourage y’all to do so. Ask questions. Show up with a positive outlook and understand that being at the top is easy… IF you’re willing to work for it.

Pros

I am encouraged to be the type of leader I choose to be

Cons

Working remotely has taken away the joy of seeing my agents daily

Productive and Convenient yet Over Trained and Under Paid

Don’t get me wrong this job is so convenient and easy people to work with. However it is a company always evolving and adding new tasks on top of all the old, yet the pay is not evolving. When asked about increasing pay, we are ignored. Otherwise it is a great job just not the pay we deserve.

Pros

Work from home, lots of guidance, access to help from all employees

Cons

Lowest paid call center in the state

Horrible and awful training

Call center from home. Training was terrible to big of classes and we got tossed around to different trainers every week or so. We went from 50 people down to 10 at the end of it.

Too many changes

Too many changes within management. Slow season was terrible and no bonuses were made. Management doesn't care to resolve agent concerns. It wasn't like this at the beginning, but the company has changed.

Great workplace, great people

You will spend your days taking phone calls for various clients. If you are motivated, this can be a great fit as there are many opportunities for advancement.

Poor management

As I trained for 4 weeks, the newly hired employees acted like third grade children with no discipline and were allow to at the cost of disruption to the class every single day. On the work floor management was not always available and would sometimes literally stand beside you while you were talking on the phone with a customer and would yell across the workroom floor. I thought I was in good standing with the company. I had health issues and trouble walking. There was no mention of help with my mobility. I was asked about my walking situation and told them that I will probably need surgery. They recommended that I resign due to health reasons and that when and if I got better, I would be eligible for rehire. Well, I got better and applied twice and was turned down both times, without even talking to me. So as I see it, management will lie to you to get what they want.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResultsCX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.2
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare ResultsCX with

• ResultsCX
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?