ResultsCX

ResultsCX insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Inclusive but unfair

If you’re not willing to work for a call center don’t apply here. Strict guidlines for bathroom breaks or any breaks as all call centers do. There is only MAFTA for mother’s who need maternity leave. I had to return to work two weeks after I had my baby and wasn’t able to find a sitter due to daycares aren’t allowed to take newborns under 6 weeks. They were understanding and tried to work with me. The pay was unfair and they asked too much of the employees with not enough compensation. Overall good people, big corporate enterprise where the rich get richer off the poor.

Pros

Fun too work due to events and team leader incentives programs

Cons

Short breaks, unfair pay, no maternity leave.

Great place to work!

This was a really nice place for me to work personally. They were very understanding when I had to leave the permanent LOB due to homelessness and even told me I had a good standing with the company should I need to come back! The management seems to genuinely care if you just communicate with them.

Pros

Great Pay

Cons

Short breaks

Management not supportive.

Terrible place to work. Employees working at night were disrespectful to both customers and supervisors. No support from OM's when trying to address this.

Pros

Easy to get hired on.

Cons

No support from management.

low pay

low pay full of kids unorganized supervisors do not know any more than you do so you on your own. The place is also hazardous with hanging wires and plugs.

Don't work here

They lie to their employees about extra money. They have bed bugs and will not do anything about them even after employees getting bites. If you are not friends with hire up you mean nothing to them and will get over look for promotions. They do not care about you have a family. You get punished for having to take off (even for doctor appointments you tell them about in advance) or having to leave early. Terrible place to work!

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Worst job ever

I'd give it negative stars if I could. Most people are miserable there. Far underpaid and a dead end job. These deadbeats have been paying same $9 an hour since 2014. There are bonuses but they ALWAYS find a way to screw you out of getting one. Unless you are totally desperate avoid this place.

Cons

If you want to be fulfilled at the end of the day, this is the company for you!

I love this job!!!! The people are great and team-oriented, fun, helpful, and very knowledgeable in their work, we get the job done and I go home feeling good that I could be of assistance to the customers. Afterall, that is who its all about, the customer.

Could stand to improve alot

Better organization, better respect and better pay for all employees. All employees treated equal and fair. Flexible schedule and no points. Less favoritism.

Inclusive lgbt

Fun activities and a family feel. The managers were easy to get along with. The parent company often had us doing work for which we had not been properly trained.

They will eventually screw you out of your hard earned money.

Do not work for this company because they are finding every way possible to not pay you your hard earned money that they try to make you believe you are working hard to earn. This company is crooked & they do not care about you personally as an employee.They have favoritism to very few individuals that will receive the money they earned.This place is ran unprofessionally.

What can i say?

Well, where to start... The Results Companies job was a very unique experience. There is a lot of drama, the turn over rate is very high and the management is poor. This is a decent job but the pay is low and raises were unheard of.

It's a call center job, don't expect much.

It's a call center job...don't expect much. Talking to customers on the phone, assisting with medicaid claims. You can get wonderful people on the phone, and then there's terrible people. The pay of $9 an hour, you can barely scrape by on that. A majority of people that work there will tell you that it's just a job to make sure bills are paid, not a career. They tend to play favorites a lot, so moving up in the company isn't a given unless you kiss up. A majority of the agents on the floor seem depressed.

Nice place to begin at and get a nice amount of money

It was a pretty good job but they hire any and everybody and when you try to tell HR about an issue with another employee, they don't do anything about it. Supervisors coming to work drunk and high. Employees get on the phones drunk and high. It's really not as professional as it should be. There's alot of drama and at times you can hardly focus on speaking on the phone with the customer because of the noise. They had a snobby Operations Manager , whom I didn't get along with and I think that's how I lost the job.

Pros

Free lunch some days

Cons

Short breaks, supervisors hardly try to help, drama

I worked here for over 2 years.

I have worked for The results companies for over 2 years was in multiple programs through the roadside assistance. I will not recommend this job because the pay is terrible you only get $9 an hour and it is barely enough to make it. They play favorites BIG time here its all about who you know to get promoted. The ones I have seen promoted are the ones that go out and party with the supervisors on a weekly basis

Pros

Cons

everything this place is literally trash

It was a fun and productive work place. But now moral is very low with everything that's going on now.

Just need a better work environment. The job security is not what it use to be so now I'm looking for a better opportunity for work. The company is going in a different direction than i care for so need a new start.

Cons

results sounds better than it actually is

The Results Companies sounds good at first, They are full time and do offer benefits, however I learned nothing in their ridiculous training class due to having too much info thrown at me. Once you finish Grad School the Supervisors and Coaches aren't much help. They seem annoyed to be asked questions and praise the tenured agents and let struggling agents sink. Don't recommend it at all.

Pros

Full Time

Cons

Read Below

pretty decent place to work

i started out training incoming call center agents, which lead to me supervising and coaching multiple teams of agents. I focused on key metrics and customer experience by monitoring calls and guiding agents on Client expectations and procedures. This included daily one on one coaching as well as team meetings focusing on feedback and any new client or company information. I ensured that each agent was aware of their strengths and provided rewards and incentives to top performers.

The Results Companies

I've worked there for 3 years, the only issues that I have encountered is with there Pre-Enrollment Dept. The issues are to do with our sales being on a commission but on a conversion rate and failure to meet the conversion rate results in you not getting your commission that you worked for, there's a lack of communication on meeting the quality to get the commission

Pros

Employee events, Giveaways, Flexible Hours, Understanding & Compassionate Management

Cons

Low communication from clients we work for, Questionable QA Team

Multi-client company with associate appreciation and advancement opportunities.

Enjoyed the opportunities available through the company starting with the entry level salary. Department individuality produces an interesting and appealing work environment, while management and directors create a comfortably ambient atmosphere.

Pros

Entry salary above minimum wage, physical labor not required to perform job duties, flexible scheduling, bonuses available

Cons

Short breaks, mentally strenuous at times, limited recreation/break areas, no complimentary coffee

it was okay for a job fresh out of highschool

Sitting in a chair for 8 hours a day isn't for me. You couldn't leave the call floor without swiping a card so it was hard to move around your small cubicle to get any blood flowing

Pros

ping pong, random free food

Cons

short breaks, staying still all day

Exciting Job

Results is a company for many to become more talkative and knowledgeable through a conversation on the phone. There are many people that makes the job hard for you, but like everyone states, "Others opinions doesn't matter", yeah right! The people involved with the occupation are terrible, there's drama everyday, everyone's so childish, and the system isn't quite handbook, I honestly think everyone this is making up rules as they go, but the job itself has gifts and it's very very interesting.

Pros

Activities, Breaks, and Communication

Cons

Drama, Supervisors, Hr, Co-workers, and Operation Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResultsCX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.2
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight
  • ResultsCX
  • Paris, TX
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?