ResultsCX

ResultsCX insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Inclusive but unfair

If you’re not willing to work for a call center don’t apply here. Strict guidlines for bathroom breaks or any breaks as all call centers do. There is only MAFTA for mother’s who need maternity leave. I had to return to work two weeks after I had my baby and wasn’t able to find a sitter due to daycares aren’t allowed to take newborns under 6 weeks. They were understanding and tried to work with me. The pay was unfair and they asked too much of the employees with not enough compensation. Overall good people, big corporate enterprise where the rich get richer off the poor.

Pros

Fun too work due to events and team leader incentives programs

Cons

Short breaks, unfair pay, no maternity leave.

low pay

low pay full of kids unorganized supervisors do not know any more than you do so you on your own. The place is also hazardous with hanging wires and plugs.

They will eventually screw you out of your hard earned money.

Do not work for this company because they are finding every way possible to not pay you your hard earned money that they try to make you believe you are working hard to earn. This company is crooked & they do not care about you personally as an employee.They have favoritism to very few individuals that will receive the money they earned.This place is ran unprofessionally.

What can i say?

Well, where to start... The Results Companies job was a very unique experience. There is a lot of drama, the turn over rate is very high and the management is poor. This is a decent job but the pay is low and raises were unheard of.

results sounds better than it actually is

The Results Companies sounds good at first, They are full time and do offer benefits, however I learned nothing in their ridiculous training class due to having too much info thrown at me. Once you finish Grad School the Supervisors and Coaches aren't much help. They seem annoyed to be asked questions and praise the tenured agents and let struggling agents sink. Don't recommend it at all.

Pros

Full Time

Cons

Read Below

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Multi-client company with associate appreciation and advancement opportunities.

Enjoyed the opportunities available through the company starting with the entry level salary. Department individuality produces an interesting and appealing work environment, while management and directors create a comfortably ambient atmosphere.

Pros

Entry salary above minimum wage, physical labor not required to perform job duties, flexible scheduling, bonuses available

Cons

Short breaks, mentally strenuous at times, limited recreation/break areas, no complimentary coffee

work environment

I didn't like the job but i stayed because i have kids to provide for up until i relocated. The work environment is lacking. It is the only decent cal center in the area thats why alot of people work there.

Pros

Cons

short breaks, not enough pay

Stressful

This job was really stressful and my health was not really good. The management does not care about me and my health. The trainers are somewhat helpful.

Pros

Results day

Cons

Short breaks, lunches, and not loving

great job.. just kind of stressful but I lob

I loved the fast pace of it at times, but it could get really stressful at times.. but the atmosphere they tried to make it easier for us with you prizes and things for those who could get good feedback on their calls.

Pros

free lunches, prizes, relaxing days

Cons

short breaks, untidy bathrooms

It is a good place to work, it just is not a long term job.

Results is a good place to work temporarily... the management is also not the best. There are several things about results that’s needs to be addressed. I do like that they will gaurentte 40 hours weeks and you do get paid 9$ an hour, I personally would not recommend this job to anyone. It is the petty capital of the world.

Pros

Occasional free lunches, results day.

Cons

Short breaks and short lunch, not a fair work environment

Productive & Relaxed workplace.

Great place to make money, if your interested in making money. They have benefits for after working for them for 90 days. They have flexible schedules, and they will work around your kids and family.

It was a fun place to work however there were some favoritism with other employees

Some days it was slow but other days it was fast and you felt like you hardly had time to do anything. Overall I found it a good place to work and to meet new people.

Pros

3 breaks

Cons

Short break and only 30 minutes for lunch

Fast pased

Awesome people great team members great benefits and awesome break room and fundraisers and activity and company functions and games it is so awesome

Rough day and not very appreciated

Not a great job to be at. Not very appreciated, phone calls are rough, and the pay is not amazing compared to other call centers. Definitely not the best it could be.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Short breaks, Vta

Excellent advancement opportunities

The Results Companies is a company with many opportunities, but poor management. Less than adequate health care benefits. Minimum coverage only, and does not cover hospital stays, accidents, or procedures.

Pros

Advancement, Schedule

Cons

Culture, compensation, benefits

its an ok place to work

results has a very high turnover rate paired with a stressful work environment and a messed up pay system. employees would every pay period not receive checks or partial pay for a full week of work

Was missing money out of checks

Checks would be short, and besides the stress it's an okay company. I loved doing roadside Assistance! Even though it was overwhelming, it was a very learning experience that I don't regret.

Benefits

Cons

Short lunch, short checks, long hours

Reconsider If You're Thinking Long Term

Favoritism is a big problem at the site. They advocate promotion, but it boils down to who you know. The company doesn't give raises either. The wage that you're hired into the company with is the wage that you will have until you either promote or leave the company. The culture is lackadaisical. They make rules and only enforce them on some of the employees. If you're a favorite, you can pretty much get away with anything. PTO time that employees earn is taken away if it is not used in a timely fashion. They preach "open door policy" because it sounds good, but they never follow up on employee problems. The starting wage is low considering the mind numbing redundancy of the actual work. Salary isn't the least bit competitive. VIPs aren't present enough at certain sites. All in all it should be considered a place to make a paycheck for college students but not a place to build a lasting career.

Pros

Easy to be hired there if you need a job.

Cons

Cons: No real benefits. No raises. Forced to take earned PTO or you lose it. Need more organization

Great Company

Very fun place to work. The day starts with taking calls as soon as you are logged in. You are assisting providers with medical claims, eligibility and benefits. It is very rewarding assisting people and getting them the answers they need.

Pros

Great hours

Cons

short lunch

Not worth it

Training is basic. When you hit the floor and ask questions they give the wrong info then blame you when you repeat to the client. The mgt will not work with you they are very unfriendly. Management prefers to threaten you. Attendance policy is one of the worst point systems I have seen. if you need a schedule change or day off forget it, they would rather fire you. Most of the employees are jerks that have no problem being disrespectful. There has been physical and verbal fights on the floor. Too much negativities to list. Pay is low with no raises. Bonuses ? What bonuses?. One of the worst call centers in the company and area.

Pros

You got a job

Cons

Working there

Ok place to work

There needs to be some changes, but it can work. There are a lot of things that I disagree with about that place, I know that some of the managment is the major problem I. That place. If they could get different supervisors and management I think it would have a much better affect on people that work There.

Pros

Snacks

Cons

Short breaks and short lunch.