ResultsCX

ResultsCX insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good and Bad

Working from home is GREAT. However the favoritism toward certain people is RIDICULOUS. The management doesn’t care about personal health issues or anything. I love the job but severely dislike the attitudes and favoritism. No room to advance unless you are one of the favorites.

Pros

Work at home

Good but hmm

It's a job but you might expect things to change at any moment. Sometimes poor training and when you get on the phone it can be stressful.the client will ask you 100 but gives you zero . If you have strong mindset you'll survive so I give them a 3 .

Pros

Paid time off

Cons

Client will call you out for anything

Very positive work enviornment

I love working for this company, everybody on my team is super helpful and supportive, my trainer was excellent and made sure everything was understood, and my supervisor goes out of his way to help me improve daily. The customers can be a challenge but overall I am very happy and grateful for this job.

Pros

$11 an hour pay with ample chance to bonus, friendly coworkers, supportive supervisors

Cons

Customers can be challenging at times

Easy job .. broken system

Each day consist of answering 40-60 calls in 8 hour shift. You are only supposed to be on a call 7 minutes. I worked with WellCare. That’s sort of unrealistic when working with elderly members who don’t always remember why the called or what they really need. At home system always had issues with no resolution. My sup was great !

Pros

Great management

Cons

System issues from home

Constant change management

Growing company with opportunities to promote. Constant change management which processes are revised daily. Communication delivered real time rather in advance with little or no time to fully understand needed execution. High stress environment and problem solving that never ends.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

They did not pay me

I was recruited to work here. I was told that it was a commissioned position. After i went through training they then said it was not and a bonus could be achieved however it would not be paid for nearly 3 months. I left immediately and was owed base pay, however it was never deposited and nobody will return emails or calls.

WFH, bad training, small biweekly bonus

3 weeks of training did not prepare me for most calls i take. training is mainly videos and not a lot of going over procedures and how to find things. client is extremely strict about procedure and it must be used every call. i have a wonderful supervisor that is understanding and helpful, HR has been the same when they are able to be reached. I wouldn’t recommend working here but it is a decent job.

Worst place EVER!

This is probably the worst place i've ever worked at when it comes to training and them caring if their employees are ready to take phone calls. You WILL be thrown on the phones even if you have not a clue what you are doing. Do not expect to learn anything during training, or for supervisors/managers to help you. The pay is okay, simply because they have a bonus right now but do not know if it is going to be permanent. Managers will ask you how you're doing, but they simply do not care. This Place is a full blow trainwreck. Do not waist your time at Results at all.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything about this place

Easy Low Stress Job

Comprehensive training and fully supported OJT provided before going solo on phone calls. Follow the scripts, use the provided resources, and assist the callers. Good command of the English language and speaking skills are a must. Patience and empathy make resolving customer issues easily attainable. Could use more support staff. Supervisors and HR are always super busy.

Pros

Good benefits, multiple break rooms, ramps and elevator for mobility-challenged

Cons

Lots of young, first-time-in-the-workforce employees

excellent job security, bad job

This is a job that is easy to keep if you do your work properly. You can take time off more than at any other company I've worked at without needing to fear getting fired. However, it is a very stressful job, it pays poorly for the kind of work I was doing, and some members of management make it their goal to keep newer employees from getting accommodations for schedule/health needs. In addition, their systems often fail to function.

Pros

job security, some positions are potentially valuable to society, often distribute snacks to onsite employees

Cons

high stress, low reward, glitchy systems, bad managers

Jobs at ResultsCX

See more jobs

Ehh

It’s okay at the beginning and then it gets old.I would say the customers make the job unbearable. They always have a complaint instead of just listening they want to yell and scream.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Too many customer calls

I enjoyed the job for about a month or 2 but not after that.

There are about 200 calls in line all throughout the day so as soon as you hit the end button you are picking up another call. You are busy all day long. There is a chat which I honestly prefer but they will not schedule you for it as it is a go by the need basis. Viewers can be very rude to you and there are prank calls at night. Not worth the cost compared to other jobs similar and what other jobs are paying. Good thing is it is work from home.

Pros

There are giveaways and rare occasions but not much other than that for people who work from home.

Cons

Open 24/7 that includes every holiday, Pay for the amount of work is not worth it, Customers can be very rude

Stressful and steady work with average pay and benefits

My current assignment is for highly skilled customer service in the medical insurance field with lower than average pay. Turnover is through the roof so the burden of overload is put on the employee with no increase in compensation. Management has been in constant replacement cycle as well. Very stressful. Work is steady but pay is low for what is expected.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

High turnover, no paid holidays or sick days, low pay

Be prepared

The pay promised was not followed through with, the schedules most people in my training class were promised were not followed through with. It’s been a round about circle since day one. There’s 0 communication between recruiting and locations, training was pointless nothing was learned, big disappointment. Only positive note is they continued to pay even when there were issues beyond the employee control (even though it was $3 less than promised). Poor communication skills on all levels. Client has no idea what they want.

Pros

Friendly co-workers

Cons

Systems issues constantly

Not the company you want to work for if you want to progress

Working at this company is not good for my mental health. Since the beginning 3 years ago, things are constantly changing with no clear instruction majority of the time. Management acts like you're bothering them when you need clarification on anything. No room or opportunities for growth, if there are opportunities we're either not told or some supervisors will tell their favorites first and leave the rest in the dark. Results resolution is to fire or PDA's before offering any coaching's to see how they can help you do better or succeed. I would not recommend this job to anyone who wants to progress, values their mental health and feel like they are apart of a work family, you'll feel more like a slave.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

everything

It’s whatever

This is a very Race driven company . They target you for standing up for yourself No advancement if your African American THEE highest turnover rate Company’s missions are compromised when trash is behindManagers are very Manipulative. Being they get to keep there job based off you getting and keeping ur route up

Eh

It’s alright they don’t give you a lot of information, even if you’re not ready to take calls just yet it doesn’t matter they’ll still make you take them, pay is good but other than that very fast paced training so you better pay good attention and good luck on getting all of your passwords on time. Also lots of system issues as well.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Work-at-home opportunity

A transportable work-at-home job. Low pay for work done and equipment and internet requirements. Requires tact and ability to empathisize with customers.

Mej

This company makes you feel desperate un finding another job. Endless techissues, they dont care about their employees (even if mother nature doesnt let you work they wont pay for it) you have your pto but they dont let you use it you cant speak out your mind cause youre being rude and i can go on for ever.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Everything else

Nice stepping stone

This is a good job if you like to sell salt to a snail, or you want to get into the call center environment. I made friends w some great ppl on-site and management was pretty motivating. The requirements of sales and constant company changes, the high school pettiness, and low pay make this a temporary fix lol

Pros

Great management, raffles

Cons

Pay

Stay Away

Completely disorganized management, no one knows what is going on. Communication is awful and changed are made everyday and they try to blame employeed for not understanding. They increase our workload but don't want to increase our pay.

Pros

Set schedules, no weekends

Cons

Terrible management, stressful work environment, not helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResultsCX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.1
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
1.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight
  • ResultsCX
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?