Resurgens Orthopaedics Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to learn.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 17, 2018
They had the ability to make a hundred employee office feel like home. I was taught suture and staple removal, how to cast, cast removal, splinting, and proper bandaging.
Pros
Patients and employees!
Cons
Scheduling of patients.
Good place for beginners
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2018
Resurgens is a great place to gain needed skills as a Physician Assistant. You will be put directly to work. You will take call 5-6 weekend per year and one holiday, on average. The practice is geared toward each physicians individual practice. Each physician is a partner in the practice, so they tend to set their staff individually.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Lack of utilization
no thank you
Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2018
I would not like to comment on this. I worked there for about a year and saw many good and bad changes. I worked hard and was paid fairly. Some of the Best Doctors
Benefits
Cons
communication
Nice coworkers
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAAugust 30, 2018
Very good PTO. Please read all reviews. The pay could be better and Management does not care about your opinion of how things should work. The phones are none stop.
A good place to work
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 23, 2018
You typically had a very busy day but I worked with a great team and felt like my voice mattered to management. My coworkers were the best part of my job.
Overall a good place to work.
Clinical Float (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2018
I enjoyed working at Resurgens. I lost my job due to Corporate
Cutbacks. The employees were great and everyone worked as a team. They supplied CPR classes and CCMA classes at no charge to the employee.Lunches brought in when we had our Town Hall meetings and you did not have to clock out for lunch if you chose to attend them. Some days could be long. A lot of running around in clinic, especially trauma.
Pros
I worked as a clinical float for the company. If I had my assignment for the next morning, and it changed at the last minute and I knew I was going to be late, my manager would clock me in.
Cons
Lots of traveling. Sometimes no lunch traveling from one clinic to another.
Okay Employment Experience
Check Out Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 6, 2018
Working for Resurgens has been an okay experience. I have had professional differences with providers within my practice. While working for the company there were many changes made, including a systems change. With the systems change I was moved to a different position where I fully committed myself, unfortunately the company itself did not agree and therefore I am seeking other employment for professional differences.
Pros
friendly
Cons
sneaky
Best company
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2018
I loved every aspect of working at Resurgens from the several jobs I had during my employement to the people I worked with and even the patients I had the pleasure of interacting with. The company culture was outstanding. The physicians are talented and genuine.
Always Improving
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 13, 2018
I do not wish to leave a review. I do not wish to provide onehundred and fifty characters of review, so I will just type until I reach your character threshold.
Pros
Monthly Events
Cons
Cliques
Great learning experience!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2018
You learn how to professional and provide great customer service. Pay is good depending your experience. Accumulate PTO hours. Management helps a lot.
Pros
Great team work, Superior physicians to work for.
Cons
Short lunch breaks, low pay raises.
Productive and great place to work
RN, Surgery Scheduling, Clinic Lead (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GAApril 3, 2018
Clinic office setting. Coordination of patients, liaison between physician and patients. Every day was enjoyable. Days could be long dependent upon the complexity of the patients/clients. The physician was phenomenal, Resurgens Orthopedics valued their employees.
The most difficult was the occasional long hours.
Pros
Physician teams, Workplace environment
Cons
Short, to no breaks on clinic days. Coverage for others.
Productive work environment
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2018
Resurgens has a very great environment. From management, to clinics, to administrative, everyone gets along very well and works well together. I believe Resurgens is a great place to work.
Great location and environment
Insurance & Collection Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2018
The doctors were very pleasant to work for and would personally reward your for your work performance. A typical day was stress-free and very productive
Pros
Great location
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAFebruary 4, 2018
Checking in patients, collecting demo graph, insurance cards, verify insurance, check out patients, collect copays, co-insurance, surgery deposits, help with medical record request
great placed to work
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2018
Ilove working here. everyone is nice and willing to work as a team. fast paced and a relaxed environment. comes with great benefits as soon as you are hired on you get 4 weeks PTO/ year.
Large orthopedic group
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 10, 2018
Culture of disconnect between upper management and employees; however there has been recent improvements to help remedy these issues. Great benefits but not competitive with salaries.
Poor Management. Poor Culture. Poor Organization.
would rather not say (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 20, 2017
Management at Resurgens is absolutely horrible. There is poor communication and favoritism galore. It is very clear that the upper level management has no clue how bad things are at our location and there is clearly no intention of passing that along. Employees are rude and are always looking out to gain a leg up by putting someone else down or reporting you. It’s a drag walking in here daily. Some employees get constantly chastised for mistakes while others barely get a slap on the wrist for the same things. If you aren’t a favorite you will NEVER be in the clear. every little thing you do will be scrutinized and every human mistake that is made will be grounds for a meeting. The atmosphere is miserable, you can’t even breathe or so what’s best for the patient without knowing you’ll be getting a call no matter how small. The employees clearly come last. for the last TWO incidents of inclement weather we have either stayed open completely or waited until the VERY last minute to close because patient money comes before employee safety.
Pros
catered lunch sometimes, office games
Cons
underpaid, patients and coworkers are rude short lunch, poor communication, favoritism, no upward movement for most.
Fun workplace working with patients
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2017
It was great working with the patients and getting to know everybody at the office. A few employees are power hungry and made working there a little more difficult than it had to be. Management was great in every aspect.
great place to work at
Patient Reception Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2017
lots of opportunities, great place to work at. great company great benefits good industry lots of jobs available very good company
great hours to work
Good Company to work for overall
LPN for Orthopaedic Surgeon (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 10, 2017
Great Company to work for Overall. Managers are easy to work with and your Co-Workers are great! Pay could be a little more competitive. Doctors you work with are kind.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Pay