RET Physical Therapy Group Employee Reviews

Happy Here!
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAJune 13, 2018
I am so thankful that I made the decision to take a chance with this opportunity and work here! I left a place that I had been at for 7 years because this definitely felt perfect and hasn't disappointed. Their community involvement is wonderful! They really encourage growth and development, both in business and personally, by making measurable goals and processes to accomplish them.

The workplace culture is wonderful! We try and do something outside of work together often. We are a close enough team that we are comfortable holding each other accountable and giving feedback to each other.

I love it here! Not only do we get to see people get their lives back, but it doesn't always feel like work which is important when I'm here more than at home.

I have referred friends when there are openings, and I wouldn't hesitate to again.
RET Cares
Clinic Director, Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Mercer Island, WAJune 30, 2017
I have been with RET for approaching 18 years. It is a great organization with great people. The leadership works hard to make sure the company is able to provide top notch salaries and benefits. There are tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement. And there is a true dedication to give back to the community in a number of different ways. I am very proud to be a part of the organization.
Great Company to work for
Billing Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 28, 2017
The work/life balance that comes with working at RET is one of the most desirable things about the position. The founder of the company hired many family members, so the group is tight knit and has a close bond. The management staff is present, but sometimes hard to get a hold of. The workplace culture is fantastic with each office having their own close group. The most difficult part of the job is trying not to get overloaded and trying to juggle too many tasks at once.
Amazing Culture!!!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 28, 2017
The culture at RET is one of the best I have seen!

Work life balance, investment in employee development, and community involvement are the top three reasons I rate this company 5 stars! RET feels like "home"; providing encouragement for growth, support to go the direction I want to go, and new projects to keep me challenged. I highly recommend RET Physical Therapy Group!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RET Physical Therapy Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8