Retail Merchandising Services Employee Reviews

Best job I’ve had
Walmart Supercenter (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 17, 2018
Walmart was the best job only reason I quit was because a death in the family and we moved i got paid good the people were nice I learned a lot working there
Pros
Discounts
Didn’t work there for long
Dollar Tree stocker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDOctober 15, 2018
I quit because of lack of management. Everyone looked lost and out of place and the store manager always “went on break” She never wanted to work at all
Pros
Money
Cons
terrible management
Great people not enough pay per hour
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  NationwideOctober 13, 2018
Great people within company . Pay rate to small for amount of work expected . Staying away from home spending to much money on daily basis on food alone
Pros
Great team
Cons
No life
Great Company - Flexible Hours - Great Management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 27, 2018
This is such a wonderful company to work for. I worked as a merchandiser and you set your own schedule from Monday thru Friday. I merchandised at Target and Walmart both were really good to work with. If you had a question on any project you just had to call the help line. I loved working there and hope to go back.
Pros
Set Your Own Hours
Cons
Copy a Lot of Stuff on Your Own Time
Hard working
Walmart Supercenter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJSeptember 27, 2018
I am great employee and I am great with one on one costumer support. I feel like their is room for improvement in my skill of work. I look at each task as a way of improving. I been in the retail business for about two years now so I think I am great fit.
merchandise rep
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, caSeptember 25, 2018
RMS provides flexible hours and time to complete your servicing projects in various retail stores. Work is easy, friendly atmosphere, and offers a variety of servicing opportunities; auditing, stocking merchandise, maintenance of existing signage and merchandise
Pros
lots of exercise, friendly people to work around, learning new things
Cons
part time positions, no opportunity of full-time
Very productive and calm place to work
Kohl's Seasonal Sales Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sonora, CASeptember 23, 2018
Usually a typical day at work was very productive and calm. My experience while working at Kohl's was very useful. I learned how to work well with customers, and be more outgoing. The management at work was very helpful when needing assistance. The hardest part of the job was keeping a good attitude even when feeling stressed out which I believe I handled very well. If I were to give the most enjoyable part of my job it would be assisting and greeting with customers.
Pros
Great Instructions Everyday
Retail
Family Dallors (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 24, 2018
Make sure customers are satisfied with service..always have a smile and be very polite and helpful towards the customer's..family Dallors is a company that didn't give me enough hours to take care my family financially..
Fun work place.
Just Sports (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 20, 2018
Really enjoyed helping others on the floor locate the items they are looking for. You get to talk and share different ideas with others. Always have to be polite and greet others when they walk into your store.
Okey place to work.
Merchandise Associate (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 5, 2018
I like it has late work hours. I decline to give a review of this work place. I disagree with being asked to do so. I don’t want to. It feels very negative and not fair
Pros
Nice team
Cons

Want to know more about Retail Merchandising Services?

Ask a question
Flexible schedule
Merchandising Vendor (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 5, 2018
I am a student and care provider for my children. RMS enables me to work around my busy schedule without any issues. It is the perfect company to work for if you need flexibility.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Limited hours
clock in and slave until its over
Packer loader checker and order table (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 28, 2018
over all it could be a great place to work if management was better and everyone pulled there weight and not worry about the next person if u are hurt they really could careless only if you can work thats all they worry about dead end job good pay I say its a job for those trying to save money fast to handle business or affairs you need to handle they really don't tell you when your doing well only when its bad not for older guys for guys 21
Pros
overtime
Cons
too many to name one big one no 401k
Work independently
Retail Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 10, 2018
Fair, work your own choice of hours, challenging at times. You are performing a valuable service that helps Target improve sales. There is no direct boss. I enjoy working with various managers on a collaborative basis.
Pros
above
Cons
repetitive assignments
Not worth the headache
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  OklahomaApril 20, 2018
Work is hit or miss. Lost the contract with Walmart, leaving less work/hours. When you have questions, call, sometimes you will get an answer.. sometimes not. Pay isn't bad. People reviewing your pictures can be very picky. I think they forget, the stores will do what they want and the rep has to be the middle man.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No hours, picky pic people, not sure who is your manager
Funny with green park
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2018
I think everyone who doing their jobs need to make their mind fresh with see green area, like a tree or everything that make our mind fresh than before
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care
Terrible company with no morals or values.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  CAJanuary 24, 2018
They suck the life out of you. They only care about money. You are just a number not a name. They dont appreciate you. They expect lolalty but they dont return the same.
Pros
Cons
Alot
Impressed by their professionalism
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2018
RMS is a welcoming company and very professional. I did not stay long but this was due to the retail store I was assigned to. This particular target was not representative of the Target brand. Very unfriendly and definitely not willing to help. I don't like having to depend on others to get my work completed and sometimes the work requires this and chasing after management or department heads to answer questions about display issues or other matters. If you are aggressive and friendly this job is for you.

RMS the company I would recommend and the flexibility is great.
The pay is competitive to what merchandiser are paid. You won't get rich but if you are more into a company that treats you well rather than the love of money, this job is for you.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Some work sites
Great Company
retail merchandiser (Current Employee) –  New York StateJanuary 9, 2018
I like RMS alot. They are fair and the jobs are fun. They pay by the job, not by the minute. Love it. You have the same stores everyweek, so you dont have to worry about disappearing work.. Very nice people and they do good work. They value the work you do and do good for their customers. They care about the work.
Pros
Fun, Fair, Decent Pay.
Part-time flexible work
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJanuary 5, 2018
Hours are flexible as long as the projects are completed within a work week, which go from Sunday to Saturday. Projects are assigned and the pay for each project may or may not be the same. Projects consists of visiting retail stores assigned as Merchandiser and performing audits, counts, pulling inventory, printing price labels, working with the store and ensuring everything for the project is addressed.
Great part time job!!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  South DakotaDecember 4, 2017
I have a full time job and wanted something to supplement my income without having to work set days and schedules, and this company is perfect!! Its flexible so I can easily work it around my childs activities and my full time job. Every weekend I look at my next week and just plan it according. I love that a lot of the jobs are fixed pay so if they take less time you still get paid that same amount. Anytime I've needed assistance everybody is so helpful and nice. I have an unlimited data plan so I use my Ipad instead of printing anything off of the website and it works perfect.

People saying this is not steady work are correct, but they tell you that up from, it could be zero to 10 or more hours a week, that is not hidden when you apply/interview. They have incentives and give out gift cards as well. I really like this job especially because I am on my own and someone isn't over my shoulder watching everything I'm doing. It is a lot of fun. So if you are looking for a part time job that is flexible RMS is perfect!!
Pros
flexibility, hours, pay, management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retail Merchandising Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about