Rethink Electric

Rethink Electric Employee Reviews

you location change about every two weeks , weekly pay, management is cool and willing to help with needs, the team will help you learn and teach you what you need to know
Choosing to work with Rethink Electric has been the best decision I’ve made to be apart of projects that will sustain our future and encourage green awareness. If you want to feel appreciated, valued and your opinions really matter the diverse culture at Rethink creates a family and goal oriented environment.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for this growing fast-paced company. The people who work here are hard-working, creative, and passionate about anything solar. The company is working hard to create collaborate team environments and promote education and training to its employees. Plus we are doing something great to help our environment!
Guess being a 50 ur old worker with 20 years of telecomm goes to be a laborer carried panels all day guess I wasn’t walking fast enough came to work and was politely shown the door 18 bucks an hour is ok pay to be a laborer
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Personnel vehicle. Long drives. Long days
I'd like to start off by saying when I started, the company was way smaller. They gave me a chance to grow and thats exactly what happened. If you like to work and actually have the ability to learn and want to grow, then this is the place for you. I love my job, its tough but its worth it when you realize what your actually working towards.
Pros
Benefits, events, good pay, saving the planet
Cons
Long hours, labor intensive
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Rethink is a fast-paced, growing company with many opportunities. Most important - you will learn! Education is a high priority which challenges employees to learn solar from contract to completion. Employees here are professional, hardworking individuals that have a true passion for the mission. I am one of them!
Pros
Education and mentorship
I have been working for Rethink for for almost 6 months and I enjoy working here. I worked for others companies that made me feel like the job I did was not valued. Rethink is the opposite. They make me feel valued each and every day. Knowing that I work for a company that does work to improve the environment makes me proud to work here.
Hi, I worked in this company hoping to get the best work experience but I sadly got the worst one. The management and the owner do not care to their workers at all. They only want to get all the money for themselves that their worker produces. They fire me and other people inconsiderably and blaming us for not doing our job. I hope your business continues to go down and we'll surely lol.
Pros
None at all.
Cons
Firing employees without consideration.
There is no real passion for the safety and well being of its employees..to upper management we are all expendable!!You cannot trust management at all bunch of snakes in it for them selves...No loyalty or real understanding of the word team and compassion and respect for other employee's....people in the office are horrible humans..mainly those with real office's
The company is the worst place to work with. The management and the owner are terrible. They fire employees without consideration knowing that they actually don't have money to pay for their workers. Don't be fooled!
Who cares about the 5 year outlook or job security when there's a ping pong table and a couple skate boards? Over half the commercial crew has been disbanded and residential seems smaller.
Pros
Ping pong table and skate boards!!
Cons
Communication and management
  1. Employee Reviews