Retirement Protection Solutions Employee Reviews

I really like working here
life insurance field underwriter (Current Employee) –  NcSeptember 27, 2018
I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group part-time for about 2 years.This company is just so amazing, first place that I've ever worked that seems to truly care about the quality of life of their employees, family time, and very supportive. It's so refreshing to find. It took me a few months to get going and really start producing the steady income that I want, but with Symmetry's support and training here in the Dallas area office, I've done it. I'll never go anywhere else.
Impressed
Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 3, 2018
I've been a life insurance underwriter here in symmetry Financial group for the last 2 years and I can admit it that I don't regret working here. There is a good working conditions and I'm proud to be here
Pros
Coperative staffs, good working environment, competent staffs
Cons
No cons so far.
This is the best.
Insurance Field underwriter (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 31, 2018
I've been working for Symmetry in their local office for the past 3 years and my experience has been awesome .They have a good working environment and the staff members are so cooperative ,helpful and friendly
Pros
Free trips, free health care.
Cons
No cons
Your on Your own.
Broker (Current Employee) –  Your homeJuly 9, 2018
It's difficult to find clients. It's a very competitive field. They offer leads but most of them have already bought insurance. You must be self motivated, and very well known.
Pros
Great income potential.
Cons
It's hard to find clients.
Poor communication
Field Underwriter/Contracter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2018
This company was formed from two companies as part of a acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Enterprise Service business by Computer Science Corp. The Organization and Design process was extremely slow and there was little communication to employees waiting to hear if they would have a position in the new company. It was a very stressful environment.
Cons
Healthcare cost went up tremendously for the employee.
demanding and tough to get into the market
Life Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 11, 2018
growing company
tough culture
hard to make a name for yourself
difficult to get leads
the mentorship system did not help at all
MY mentor basically abandoned me
Excellent Company with great career growth
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 10, 2018
I have been with this company for about 8 months now and it has been excellent. The management is supportive and offers unlimited support to help me reach my career goals. I started in sales but have grown to build my own business within the company that has enabled me to hit the monthly income to reach over $100k in 12 months. The work-life balance is completely up to me and I can select how and when I work. The company has excellent leadership from the top down and are in business to help us grow to the top.

Nowhere else have I seen that you can come from any background or job and quickly progress upwards. Truly a brilliant company and if you work closely with your manager, put in the effort and don't quit, you will be successful. It is certainly hard work in the first 12 months but as I enter month 9 the results and career opportunity to build your business is worth it.
Pros
Great income, work-life balance, Management, business ownership without the start up costs
Cons
1st 6 months will require hard work/graft but that's not a con, just part of it.