Retirement Protection Solutions Employee Reviews

Impressed
Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 3, 2018
I've been a life insurance underwriter here in symmetry Financial group for the last 2 years and I can admit it that I don't regret working here. There is a good working conditions and I'm proud to be here
Pros
Coperative staffs, good working environment, competent staffs
Cons
No cons so far.
This is the best.
Insurance Field underwriter (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 31, 2018
I've been working for Symmetry in their local office for the past 3 years and my experience has been awesome .They have a good working environment and the staff members are so cooperative ,helpful and friendly
Pros
Free trips, free health care.
Cons
No cons
Your on Your own.
Broker (Current Employee) –  Your homeJuly 9, 2018
It's difficult to find clients. It's a very competitive field. They offer leads but most of them have already bought insurance. You must be self motivated, and very well known.
Pros
Great income potential.
Cons
It's hard to find clients.
fun
Mortgage Protection Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJuly 1, 2018
This company has a very supportive group of people. It feels like a real family. However, it is a 1099 job which means no benefits and no consistent salary. You have to spend a lot of money on leads and recruiting. Commissions are paid up front which means if a client cancels their policy, you have to pay back the commission, which is usually gone by the time that happens because of living expenses and the cost of leads.
Pros
I love the people in the company and the fun, supportive nature.
Cons
it costs a lot and its a 1099 job.
Poor communication
Field Underwriter/Contracter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2018
This company was formed from two companies as part of a acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Enterprise Service business by Computer Science Corp. The Organization and Design process was extremely slow and there was little communication to employees waiting to hear if they would have a position in the new company. It was a very stressful environment.
Cons
Healthcare cost went up tremendously for the employee.
demanding and tough to get into the market
Life Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 11, 2018
growing company
tough culture
hard to make a name for yourself
difficult to get leads
the mentorship system did not help at all
MY mentor basically abandoned me
Its really a MLM company
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Liberty, UTMay 14, 2018
This company lacks integrity and is based on the boy and girls club mentality. It claims transparency but hides everything behind corrupt leadership. Leads are sold over and over again even after an agent has closed business resulting in very low customer retention.
Cons
Leadership & Lead flow
lead cost to high
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Swannanoa, NCMay 12, 2018
I think the cost of leads is to in this industry, to much emphasis on building a team, forced to buy older leads, training calls a long and not for all members
Be careful with this
Sales / Hiring Agent - Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 11, 2018
They will hire anybody who will buy leads and see if they work out. It's kind of like throw a bunch of stuff against the wall and see what sticks. Training effort is put in. You must be very self driven to be a success here and have some money in the bank to get started. The first months can be pretty tough. There is only so much you can learn about sales and customer service through Videos and conference calls.
Pros
Self Guided Work
Cons
100% commision, 1 bad month can really hurt you, Need another income stream or cash reserves to get started properly, No matter what your "Hiring Manager" is telling you
Excellent Company with great career growth
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 10, 2018
I have been with this company for about 8 months now and it has been excellent. The management is supportive and offers unlimited support to help me reach my career goals. I started in sales but have grown to build my own business within the company that has enabled me to hit the monthly income to reach over $100k in 12 months. The work-life balance is completely up to me and I can select how and when I work. The company has excellent leadership from the top down and are in business to help us grow to the top.

Nowhere else have I seen that you can come from any background or job and quickly progress upwards. Truly a brilliant company and if you work closely with your manager, put in the effort and don't quit, you will be successful. It is certainly hard work in the first 12 months but as I enter month 9 the results and career opportunity to build your business is worth it.
Pros
Great income, work-life balance, Management, business ownership without the start up costs
Cons
1st 6 months will require hard work/graft but that's not a con, just part of it.

Want to know more about Retirement Protection Solutions?

Ask a question
Wonderful company to work for
LIFE INSURANCE BROKER (E&O INSURED) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2018
As long as you have the DISCIPLINE and drive, you can achieve all things with this company. Work/life balance is awesome and you are really taught how to use ALL of your time wisely.
Fun place to work
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 19, 2018
Good place to achieve work life balance. Upfront costs but that is business. They allow you to go at your own pace. Help is always a phone call or email away.
Great Company
Field Underwriting Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 12, 2018
Great Company to work for if you have the right personality. Great support system with lots of opportunity to make great money and meet lots of people
Not for me
Field Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Seminole, FLMarch 19, 2018
It is a 100% commission company with no benefits. This is too stressful for our family..There is are a lot of upfront cost with this job / opportunity.
Cons
100% Commission No Benefits
Grateful for Symmetry Financial Group
Key Leader (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 7, 2018
I have worked in all venues of the career path: corporate America, white collar, blue collar, education, and I have never experienced this level of professionalism, encouragement, and the supportive culture like what the owners have created here. My husband and I are planted and thrilled with the transformation and growth which is taking place in our lives. With this award winning culture, simple business model, hard work which is rewarding and rewarded, we are seeing our dreams and goals being accomplished. I am grateful for this company beyond what I can express here.
Pros
personal growth which leads to success in all areas life, including time and financial freedom
Cons
I have no cons.
What an INCREDIBLE company!!!
Mortgage Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMarch 7, 2018
Beautiful culture of people that really care about helping other people, along with providing an incredible opportunity to build, advance, learn, network & grow as a person, while earning a significant income with a proven system that works like a charm!

I feel nothing but gratitude & appreciation for the opportunity to work with such great people, and I know that I am blessed to be able to grow with awesome leaders who love to serve.

Bottom line, Symmetry Financial Group, has not only re-energized my life, but has also reminded me of my potential as a person & helped me get myself back into personal development for myself, which is allowing for my growth as a man, father, friend, & loving person overall! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Pros
Learn from the best, awesome resources, no limits
Cons
You actually have to work :)
Support and Challenge
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 7, 2018
I have found support and challenge in building my business here at SFG. I had zero experience in this field 12 months ago, and in a matter of one year I have transformed my lifestyle, income, and balance in my time. Partnering with this company for the long hall, and honored to do so!

I believe that everything has its struggles, but the biggest one for me was mustering up the strength to get out of my comfort zone and into the learning curve. I was uncomfortable for for a good 4 weeks, but once I got over my ego, I was able to get into a healthy place of growth.

I would dive into more opportunities to give back to communities and non-profits. LOVED getting to partner with Make-A-Wish last year, and can't wait for more ways to do that!
Pros
Incredible Training System, Conference Calls, and Local Trainings
Cons
Must have grit and intentional discipline, no one is going to tell you what to do... you need to manage yourself.
Love this company
Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Northern VAMarch 7, 2018
Best culture I have ever been a part of!
A rare opportunity of work/life balance with no ceiling on your advancement opportunities. The only limits here are the one's that you place on yourself! 1st place I have ever been involved with where you truly get back what you put into it!
Pros
Culture, system, support, people, opportunity
Cons
No base pay
Amazing Opportunitty!!! Cant be thankful enough
Key Leader (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 7, 2018
Started with Symmetry in May of 2017 and this opportunity has changed my life. Great opportunity to earn an amazing income and have time with your family. If you put your head down and work you can become an amazing leader and this job teaches you leadership and how to make yourself successful!!!
Earn what your worth
Key Leader (Current Employee) –  MIMarch 7, 2018
If you’re looking for something for nothing or your hand held then it’s not for you. However if your wanting an opportunity to create the income and time balance for your family you want then this is a great place.
Pros
Opportunity and environment to succeed
Cons
Only a con if you’re wanting a guarantee without work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Retirement Protection Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.