Retirement Unlimited

Retirement Unlimited Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
I love to help people! My job is amazing and it gives me the time and flexibility to both work my schedule and live a life with my family which is truly amazing!
Pros
Residents, Flexibile
Cons
na
I enjoy the residents and staff members here at Ashleigh! The family members are great and it is a low pressure job! The uniforms could be A LOT better!
Pros
Residents and Staff
Cons
Uniforms
I get to learn new skills in the hospitality industry! Constant learning creates new skill sets daily for myself! The communication is great between departments as well!
Pros
Training
Cons
na
The residents are great to spend time with! Having the freedom to be independent in my job is big plus! Organization could be better which would improve everything!
Pros
Residents
Cons
Organization
The management here is a lot better than other assisted living facilities! Everything is put together here with a solid foundation! Rules and regulations are laid out from the very beginning. More communication between the staff and employees attention to the residents
Pros
Growth
Cons
No Covid Pay
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Everything is so calm, there is never that feeling of pressure or judgement coming from anyone! The culinary team puts out amazing food for the residents and staff!
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Na
I love being able help out the residents! This building is a very relaxing place to come in to day in and day out. Improving communication is key to a good team!
Pros
Clean Environment
Cons
n/a
I like to be able to help others in their daily lives! Every day is a new day! The one thing I wish could improve on is the communication throughout departments.
Pros
Free uniforms and lunches
Cons
Short staff and high turnover(Mgmt)
I like working here due to the harmony inside the culinary staff. The friendliness of the staff is a key for me. The management here truly values you as a staff member! More communication could definitely improve our team!
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Communication
The residents are super nice and treat you like family! The free lunches are a nice incentive to coming into work! I wish the pay was more than what it is.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Wage
Being able to interact with the residents! Overall just able to be that first person they are able to talk to is a nice aspect of working here. Wishing the staff meals would be better. (More options)
Pros
Interactions, Learning
Cons
Wage
I really enjoy working with the residents and the team is so dedicated to providing excellent care to each and every person. With this company there is true work life balance.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
N/a
I love being able to spend time with the residents! The building is beautiful and I love the free meals! Being able to get on the job training is a plus! The activities provided to the residents are awesome! Some team members could have their attitudes improved.
Pros
Free lunches, Benefits
Cons
Working at Ashleigh @ Lansdowne has been the most challenging and rewarding job I have ever had! The dedication of the staff is the best I have encountered in my career and we are constantly provided with the tools and guidance to effectively do our jobs!
Pros
Sense of purpose
Cons
N/a
Everyone is being really helpful and supportive. Being new to the team everyone was willing to make the transition easier! The residents are all super sweet. The residents like things a particular way!
Pros
Safe Community, Fun Atmosphere
Cons
N.a
I feel like the staff is friendly and understanding. Not having to dread coming into work is a pro! All of the residents are nice and the management team is approachable.
Pros
Free Uniforms
Cons
N/a
I enjoy the welcoming environment here at Ashleigh @ Lansdowne! You never go past someone without them saying "hello" to you! In terms of the residents I feel as if I learn something new from them daily! (Fun to talk to and be around)
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
N/a
Being able to ask staff a question when you are unsure of an answer and they are willing to help out! Being able to interact with the residents is a truly amazing feeling!
Pros
Flexibility, Management
Cons
N/a
I love working at Ashleigh @ Lansdowne! It is such a beautiful community! The uniforms and lunches are provided to you which is a plus! My only downside is my commute!
Pros
Free Lunches/Uniforms
I enjoy working in the beautiful building! The residents are amazing to work with on a daily basis. The amount you learn from them day in and day out you continue to learn from their stories!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Communication from top-down
I love my residents being able to learn english with them! Our team is always willing to helpout whenever and wherever is needed in the building to ensure our residents are getting the absolute best care.
Pros
Residents, Free Lunches, Free uniforms
Cons
More Staffing