Temp contracted to Edward's Vacuum at Intel Ocotillo
equipment technician (Current Employee) – Chandler, az – January 31, 2015
- Typical day is spent running around helping to do preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on semiconductor abatement and vacuum pumping systems.
- I learned that Intel isn't all it is cracked up to be.
- My immediate manager seems to not care much about me except for when he needs me to do something for him.
- co-workers are generally good people with a few exceptions due to personality conflicts.
- hardest part of the job is going in for the first day on shift. Generally not looking forward to working. Working as a temp for over a year and only way to possibly become permanent is to memorize the abatement system from head to toe before being considered a permanent position.
- The compressed work week is the best part of the job, and some of the people oare cool.
compressed work week, and decent cafeteria food.