Rev Group Employee Reviews

Sad
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 7, 2019
Company had great potential, employees, products and was publicly traded but the Florida office was Led by a Megalomaniac!! The culture was very chauvinistic.
Very disjointed environment
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 24, 2019
Leadership at REV is only focused on personal advancement and personal compensation. Poor decisions are made to facilitate those criteria. People are expendable and not looked at as the company's major asset.
Pros
None worth mentioning
Cons
No clear cut mission for making the company work
Unprofessional Oganization
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, INDecember 14, 2018
Very disorganized..no structure or communication. Dishonest as well. Be aware...I would not recommend this company for employment. They are dishonest to their dealer network to get sales.
Unbelievably poor management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Imlay city MichiganNovember 7, 2018
If you like not knowing from one day to the next what's going to happen well this is a place for you, never believe upper and middle management as there winging the day to day operations and will tell all there employees what they want to hear and NO follow up just excuses ! It's too bad was a good company unfortunately new management phase has run this company to the ground. Good luck CBI
Pros
Not many
Cons
Dont expect to see your family and forget 4/10 hour days, unless you get layed off becous of lack of parts.
Growth and Great Culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 6, 2018
Rev Group is a growing organization moving at a fast pace, yet they slow down to listen and make informed decisions. The workplace culture is collaborative and enjoyable. Management really listens to employees and makes changes.
Pros
great benefits and 401k
Cons
enough work to stay all day- must be good at prioritizing and organization.
No comments
Director of Quality (Current Employee) –  Decatur, INOctober 19, 2018
No real comments to make on the company. The company tries to do the right thing, The competitive RV market makes it difficult to survive on many leaves. Especially in quality.
Wouldn’t recommend in any way
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLOctober 19, 2018
Awful to emoloyees, leadership leads by intimidation, engineering director is cut throat and not knowledgeable. Supervisors under director are awful, hard to work for, uneducated, lead by intimidation, threaten, expect the impossible, no care for outside life or family, engineering policies not followed, and just horrible environment filled with finger pointers no team work.
Pros
Cons
Everything under the moon
Enjoy working for REV
Legal Information Manager and Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 18, 2018
Miami Office Closed
Great Team but regrettably the Miami office closed. Corporate office is in MKE
General Counsel exceptional
The people I worked with were exceptional
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Office closed
No Good
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2018
Work hard for lilltle money no recomend to avery bduy , so hard to get hire permanet with the company , Long hours working saturdays somethiem ,,,,,,,,
Good company to work for
Subject Matter Expert of Welding & Materials (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 26, 2018
People are professional
Good support from management
Good job security
Interesting environment
Customers-oriented
Good business management
Great potential for business increase
Draing work enviroment
Assembler II (Current Employee) –  Decatur, INJuly 23, 2018
Work day is supposed to be 6a.m. to 4:30p.m. but starts earlier or lasts longer frequently. They do not have the manpower to maintain the production rates that they set so they just expect the few employees to work twice as hard. There are no incentives for doing your job quickly as then you just have to do someone elses job. The management doesn't know how the production lines actually work so there is no good managing. They throw people in deptartments where they have zero experience. Materials are sometimes not in the factory so have to be waited on.
Pros
the pay
Cons
long back breaking days. last minute notification of overtime.
Good learning experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 11, 2018
I was let go. I was told I would be hired. Next thing I know I had a run around and let go. Never missed a day of work. And I felt I poored my heart out to learn everything possible to be hired on.
Most disorganized company i've ever worked for!
Just an employee number (Former Employee) –  The Great AbyssJuly 3, 2018
This truly is the worst. Upper management has no idea what is going on at any level of job position. Unrealistic deadlines that turns the coaches into poor made product. Computer operating systems are poorly thought out. You would have better results by just writing everything down on paper to keep records. If it's done the most difficult way, then it's the REV way. Other similar branches of the company do not like to help with the mass complexity of any task. They are just as overwhelmed as you are. Short handed on every level. With no hope of REV hiring more staff. When just one person is out due to illness or vacation the entire operation falls apart because each person is tasked with so many things to have done each day.

I really hope REV makes it for the sake of the employees. There are many that try to make it better for everyone each day.
Pros
The end of the day
Cons
The second you walk into the door to clock in.
hard work place very competive lot of overtime
Install Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 18, 2018
working at rev it was the best experinces i have had in a while you really have to know how to work with power tools and have a real smart mind to be able to complete different task when needed
Pros
lot of over time
Cons
good team
Poor Management
Installer/Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2018
Lazy management, poor engineers, overworked, don't care about personal life. Hard to move up in company, favoritism, racism, long hours, early hours. HR doesn't do their job, management allows some within to do nothing all day. Wish they allowed people to use personal knowledge to improve the workplace.
Pros
Good pay when hired, not for new hire's
Cons
All of the Above.
Unhealthy & Poor Leadership
Hourly Associate (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMay 24, 2018
Typical day you can watch the leadership run around and provide very little guidance or support. They show favoritism to those they like and they are the one promoted. The new leadership is terrible and can not be trusted. I worked with the customers when they would come get their units and they cannot believe how product is pushed out the door every month. Just not a good place to be, I had to leave to find less burden on my personal life.
Pros
The people on the floor are nice
Cons
Pay, Hours, Operations Director, Delivery Supervisor (buddies)
work enviroment
Final Finish (Former Employee) –  Bristol, INMay 11, 2018
I enjoyed my job as a final finisher. I learned a lot about the different vehicles. The management could have been a little better and more organized. I would say the hardest part of the job.Would be knowing all the different types of putty and along with know what type of chemicals you were supposed to used on a unit. The most enjoyable part of my job. I really enjoyed who I worked with there and a great partner I worked with and we got a lot things done together.
A good place to learn
Corporate Director of Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 11, 2018
The management team that I have worked with have been helping me to grow, however sometime you feel underutilized.
The company consists of several business units recently added with various working cultures.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great opportunity but disfunctional
Process Engineer - The REV Group (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 30, 2018
REV seemed to be a collection of disjointed assets nationwide that were difficult to manage. My personal assignments, however, were challenging and enjoyable .
Pros
Challenging work assignments
Cons
Poor Management of assets and resources
Very busy work environment
Automotive Painter (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 25, 2018
Pay is decent for the area we live, by less than an automotive painter would make in a body shop. Points system for being late/days off is unnecessary
Pros
Constant flow of work
Cons
Deadlines, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rev Group. Our community is ready to answer.