Rev WorldWide Employee Reviews

Productive and wonderful work place.
Office Manager/ Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 5, 2018
Always happy every day to received all employees and executives

I learned about different cultures, because they use to have offices all around the world.

Never hard part.

When all the company were together for meetings and then snacks or cake.

Management were perfect and like family to all.
Great products, cool people
Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 12, 2017
I love working at Rêv. The products are cutting edge in the payment/travel space. I get to work with super smart people from all over the world. No one is breathing down my neck--the leadership trusts me to get my work done and do it well. That said, you do need to be prepared to work really hard and use your brain at all times. No coasting here.

If you're the go-getter type, there are opportunities to learn all the time. There is a start-up feel and more work than people, so you can jump in lots of places if you're interested.
Pros
Intellectually rigorous, cool people, some flexibility with schedule
Cons
Not enough planned social activities
Avoid this company.
Chief Information Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 2, 2015
Could be a great company, if managed better. Lack of vision and no motivation. Just say, "No!" They're in trouble and have just laid off about 20 employees
Tough going
Public Relations Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 2, 2014
Nice people - great location and it ends there. They make big promises but can't even deliver paychecks on time. The last round of financing the company got was to cover debt. I don't expect the company to be around too much longer.
Pros
Cons
poor managers, no growth, no direction
Exciting Innovated Company
Finance Department (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 22, 2013
I enjoyed the work culture at Rev Worldwide. There is always teamwork within each department.Employees are treated well.
Great start up company with bold goals and the talent to reach them
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasApril 30, 2013
A typical day involved helping our customers to find solutions for their payment needs using our debit card and other financial products. I learned the value of actively looking for the secondary effects of changes and updates to our products and reporting them back to our development team as quickly as possible. Management were always helpful but also encouraged us to look for potential solutions as well. they valued the added input of each individual in helping to refine our products and make them better for the end user. My coworkers were always willing to reach out to help one another and to help new information reach everyone in the team.

The hardest part of the job was really also the most enjoyable part. Isolating any technical issues that arise with our products. Find out what caused it and report all information back to the development team.
Pros
Friendly environment, Management always ready to listen to issues.
Cons
Schedule could be any time of day, any day of the week to meet customer needs
Great Company
Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 10, 2012
First and foremost, this is a start-up. We might be global, but it still has the personality of a start-up. This means that there are fires to put out, changes to be made, pay can be off schedule from time to time, positions come and go.... but if you have the fortitude for it, it can be amazing. Think about the most notable companies... they had to start somewhere and I can almost bet that they had trouble maintaining payroll in the beginning. McDonald started off paying his secretary in stock and guess who's family is full of wealth now.

I have worked with several large publicly traded companies and a few mom and pops and by far this is my absolute favorite place to have ever worked.

If you want to get a little, you have to give a little. If you want corporate, stable, dull... this is not the place. If you want interesting, challenging, rewarding, with a little company happy hours sprinkled on top, this is perfect for you. I love it and I would not choose anywhere else.
Pros
atmosphere, people, pay, benefits, challenging, never dull
Cons
start-up environment, for those who do not like that

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rev WorldWide. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about